Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed Cobb County, GA prosecutor Latonia Hines and Atlanta defense lawyer Meg Strickler about the LWOP sentence of Justin Ross Harris. Here is the link to listen: https://levipagetv.com/2016/12/08/l...scuss-justin-ross-harris-sentencing-and-more/

Thanks, Levi - some really interesting commentary on offer here, especially involving Harris's sentencing. I agree with your guests (and others in this thread who have posted similar opinions on the matter) that the lack of family members present for the sentencing was disturbing. Was also interesting to hear the take of the guest who knows Kilgore personally.

I interviewed Cobb County, GA prosecutor Latonia Hines and Atlanta defense lawyer Meg Strickler about the LWOP sentence of Justin Ross Harris. Here is the link to listen: https://levipagetv.com/2016/12/08/l...scuss-justin-ross-harris-sentencing-and-more/

Thank you for that link, good interview. As the attorney in this interview states, there were too many times that the convicted felon had a reminder of his son, she states a few, such as the text from his wife. So the only reason he didn't remember him, was because he didn't want to. I particularly liked how she framed it in the terms of "a common sense case". That's exactly what it was, IMO.

Interesting too about no family or anyone to speak for him. Was it really strategic, or was it because there was no one who could legitimately support the child killer? JMO

[video=twitter;806895963130343425]https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/status/806895963130343425[/video]

"#JustinRossHarris book-in photo from the Ga. Dept. of Corrections.He will be back & forth from prison to Cobb County for appellate matters"

Hah!!

Talk about a deer in the headlights!!!!

Made my day!

:D

You can pick up a used one at a yard sale, chuch sale or on craigs list for $20. they could have sold their baby seat and picked up a toddler seat, no big deal. everyone does it.
No no no never ever buy a used car seat! You don't know if that thing has been in a wreck and isn't actually safe anymore.

No no no never ever buy a used car seat! You don't know if that thing has been in a wreck and isn't actually safe anymore.

Thanks for stating that. I work at a Thrift store and we do not accept used car seats for that very reason. You don't know if they have been in a wreak or in a recall.

Ross is in Jackson State Diagnostic which is a hell hole. I was praying for Reidsville (Ga State Prison) which used to house the chair that plugged into the wall, because it's a total and complete hell hole from hell.
Hopefully he will not be sent to a medium controlled facility but will remain in max.
My ex was at Montgomery State in Mount Vernon, Ga. near Vidalia & Valdosta Ga. in BFE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have dates on them btw for those that own and agreed never ever ever buy used. Go to Walmart if you need a cheap price

Apologies as I'm sure this was posted back when, but I wasn't able to follow the trial and have somewhat of a deficit regarding all the details of the case.

I guess Im wondering if they're still scrutinizing Cooper's mother. RH certainly can't squeal on her as then that would be admitting his guilt. But some of her statements really raise red flags for me.

http://www.newser.com/story/190531/mom-now-faces-scrutiny-in-hot-car-death.html

I've said it before, I'll probably say it again, but if you need a bigger car seat & have trouble paying, go to your nearest fire station or use this website to find help:

https://www.safekids.org/events

Every child deserves to be safe. The car seat needs to fit the car and the vehicle....

ETA; Spel Czech got me!

I've said it before, I'll probably say it again, but if you need a bigger car seat & have trouble paying, go to your nearest fire station or use this website to find help:

https://www.safekids.org/events

Every child deserves to be safe. The car seat needs to fit the car and the vehicle....

ETA; Spel Czech got me!

Isn't that the truth. Yet we have two educated parents that couldn't figure that one out? Uh uh...... It doesn't jive. JMO

Apologies as I'm sure this was posted back when, but I wasn't able to follow the trial and have somewhat of a deficit regarding all the details of the case.

I guess Im wondering if they're still scrutinizing Cooper's mother. RH certainly can't squeal on her as then that would be admitting his guilt. But some of her statements really raise red flags for me.

http://www.newser.com/story/190531/mom-now-faces-scrutiny-in-hot-car-death.html

Technically, she's not cleared, but what Detective Stoddard said in court is that they had not found evidence to implicate her. It was obvious by the way he said it that he still thinks she knew *something*.

Isn't that the truth. Yet we have two educated parents that couldn't figure that one out? Uh uh...... It doesn't jive. JMO

Plus they both had a lot of family. I bought my son a second car seat for his car when their baby grew out of the infant seat. He just 'hinted' that they needed to buy two new seats soon and I took the hint. LOL

JMO...

It continues to feel to me like there was - and still is - a lot of passive aggression and disregard going on in the extended family when it came to Cooper.

As with Travis Alexander's convicted murderer (prisoner #281129) and the behavior of her mother, sometimes the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree.

again, jmo of things that make me go hmmmmm.

JMO...

It continues to feel to me like there was - and still is - a lot of passive aggression and disregard going on in the extended family when it came to Cooper.

As with Travis Alexander's convicted murderer (prisoner #281129) and the behavior of her mother, sometimes the apple truly doesn't fall far from the tree.

again, jmo of things that make me go hmmmmm.

I don't know why this just popped into my head, but it occurred to me that Ross is unlikely to have any visitors, ever. For a man as gregarious as Ross seems to be, that has to be extremely daunting.

He slammed the door on his son's life and on his own.

jmo

I don't know why this just popped into my head, but it occurred to me that Ross is unlikely to have any visitors, ever. For a man as gregarious as Ross seems to be, that has to be extremely daunting.

He slammed the door on his son's life and on his own.

jmo

Would be interesting to see if his half brother shows. Quite a pickle he is in I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298