Post Verdict - Ross Harris Trial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the interview, in part, because my husband pointed it out to me. I wasn’t interested but decided to watch it because hubby paused the tv for me so I watched it. First off, 12 jurors, 12, not one, not 2 not 3, but 12 jurors all thought he was GUILTY! I, too, believe he’s guilty. Leanna, in the interview, said she knows her husband and he wouldn’t do this to anyone and yet had she really known her husband, she would have divorced him a long time ago due to his infidelity something she said she would not tolerate. So, she didn’t know her husband like she claims. In fact no one really knows a person because some people can display one side of themselves and yet keep another part hidden, Ross was one of them. He displayed the “loving father” and he may have been, but ROSS and his double life was more important than Leanna and Cooper. He’s right where he needs to be.

Anyone here thinking about Ross tonite, how he is alone (or with a cellie) in his new cell, making new friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let her talk. The more she yammers on the more chance she trips up and gets herself into deep doodoo.

Anyone here thinking about Ross tonite, how he is alone (or with a cellie) in his new cell, making new friends?

Wonder how he celebrated Valentine's Day? No underage girls to exchange piccies with....

I saw the interview, in part, because my husband pointed it out to me. I wasn’t interested but decided to watch it because hubby paused the tv for me so I watched it. First off, 12 jurors, 12, not one, not 2 not 3, but 12 jurors all thought he was GUILTY! I, too, believe he’s guilty. Leanna, in the interview, said she knows her husband and he wouldn’t do this to anyone and yet had she really known her husband, she would have divorced him a long time ago due to his infidelity something she said she would not tolerate. So, she didn’t know her husband like she claims. In fact no one really knows a person because some people can display one side of themselves and yet keep another part hidden, Ross was one of them. He displayed the “loving father” and he may have been, but ROSS and his double life was more important than Leanna and Cooper. He’s right where he needs to be.

bbm

Wow, PD -- you nailed it with just those few words.

And in order for his life to be as he wanted it, in his mind, he had to do what he did to Cooper. Ironically, he had -- what? -- only an hour or so with life as he wanted it -- and then here comes LE, and he's been locked up ever since. No computer, so no pics or x-rated emails; no movies (I'm betting he watched some) and whatever other deviations he may have had planned. What a shame. Anyway, I'm gonna watch the show & see what she has to say...

Trying not to fall asleep waiting for it to come on

"This is everyone's story that has been betrayed by their spouse." I know this was just a clip, but THAT IS NOT THE STORY AT ALL!!!

ETA: That was Leanna's quote.

"This is everyone's story that has been betrayed by their spouse." I know this was just a clip, but THAT IS NOT THE STORY AT ALL!!!

ETA: That was Leanna's quote.

Good grief. Make this nonsense stop......maybe the reporter will have the gonads to ask her how much money she paid for a grave marker

I never saw the video footage of Leanna walking to the daycare before. On 20/20. Weird. She has a cup of water in her hand while sitting on the bench at Ross' work. This is AFTER she is told Cooper was not dropped off at the daycare.

Ugh it's making me so angry all over again. We get it everyone reacts differently, but nobody reacts like THAT!

So glad the prosecutors are being shown to speak for little cooper. Since nobody else will!!

"They threw my husband in jail" not they threw Ross in jail. She still calls him her husband? She's a mess. JMO

My husband actually noticed how rough Ross was with Cooper at the Chick fil a while they were in line. I hadn't paid attention before and have to agree with him.

OMG. Who thought this was a good idea? Used that marker money for Cooper's footprint tattoo on her foot and some ridiculous, soundbite explanation of an anchor tatto on her wrist and a semi-colon...............Seriously?

Too much rationalization; too many references to how people judged her reactions (you don't say!) and often during the interview still refers to RH as her husband.

No explanation for why she continued to ignore his sexual behaviors, stay in the marriage and subject Cooper to RH's antics when Cooper was in RH's supervision.

Good bit of conflicting information in that interview - not angry, angry; want to talk to RH privately, hasn't talked to him privately; wouldn't bring Cooper back, would bring him back; in a fog and couldn't cry; but could worry about seeing RH............SMH

I should not have watched this..........

ETA: and almost forgot what absolutely sent me screaming - sexting with 14 yr old was "disappointing", to which interviewer replies, "disgusting". No words for this kind of response.........

She wants to be an advocate now and speak out to prevent hot car deaths. Not sure how that's going to work for her, hmmm.

No surprises, huh gang? Not one time did I hear her say anything like "my poor little boy," "I miss him so much," or whatever -- now I did miss the first 10 minutes or so...

IMO, it was one more "Poor me" story. A lot of "me," "me," "me," "me," like she was warming up for a one-woman opera. She doesn't seem to be the smartest card in the deck, either, IMO. Nothing new, nothing has changed, and her affect seemed forced, and at times, I think she forgot to turn it back on...Nope, no surprises. SMH.

And her reply when they asked her what she meant she asked her husband, "Did you say too much?" (or similar wording) was weak, weak, weak. Worthless, IMO, both of them.

Ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member