Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope she'll be shunned by society but I doubt it. Casey's going to get a nice big condo and leave her parents in the dust. There will always be people to watch her interviews or buy her book. You know, the one she'll have someone write for her since she's too good for work.

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

Do you have a link for where it was proven that Casey was a victim of child sex abuse?

If Casey sells her story, what will it be?
1. Yup, my daughter drowned in our family swimming pool
2. Someone did in fact take her.....?
3. Make up another story?

this has me stumped!

It will be about how she is so glad that everyone saw her for the victim she was. How awful it is that Caylee is gone. How wonderful her DT was. She will smile and thank the nation for their support as if she is a celeb. She will talk like she is from another planet.

- Tons of offers will pour in for Casey Anthony--book deals, interview deals. Sadly, she will get wealthy since she is famous/infamous and she will bring the ratings to any show she does.

No, no, no, ICA said YEARS ago she was not going to give the media a single interview when she got out, and as we know, she is a very truthful sort of young lady.

I am curious about how much time she might get. I understood that for her felony check charges she was penalized with "time served" plus probation if she ever got out. That was charged 1/25/2010. So I am wondering, if they were to give her four years but deduct time served, can she count the last three years as time served, even if 1.5 years of that was technically serving for the other crimes? I don't know how that works.

I think even giving her six more months would be a nice gesture for the people of OC who searched and searched for Caylee while ICA lied and lied and lied.

I don't think she will get rich; most of America and those around the globe who have followed the case detest her and won't buy or watch anything she participates in (I know I won't!).

I hope her "friends" stay away, anyways they've moved on and after all this they don't need her in their lives.

I wish I could believe that would happen. The truth is that, even if we (WS members) decide to boycott, we are just a small percentage of the nation. The ones who have not followed this as closely as us will want to feed their curiosity, and there will also be that base of people who really and truly haven't heard much about it. I foresee a lifetime movie, a hollywood movie, appearances on several news stations and talk shows, appearances to give speeches, a book, magazine interviews...the whole 9 yards... and the nation will buy it up.

I've been trying to post this cmment all night, but the site keeps messing up on me.

Does anyone think KC will demand Caylee's ashes from CA once she's out of jail?

Some people have wondered what kind of life she's have, now that she's vilified and hated.

Alas, she will find men, I have no doubt. Well, as long as her looks stay decent. If there are people who are marrying condemned killers in prison, there are men who will party and sleep around with batshit crazy Casey Anthony. Especially if she can play 'nice sociopath' and pretend to be normal for a while. Sociopaths can be charming when they try, from what I hear.

I can see her getting lots of money at first, from appearances and interviews and photo rights and movie rights and books. Since her general life skills are pretty poor, I can see that money disappearing pretty fast, much like the lottery winners who win a few millions and then end up broke a few years later.

At that point, she'll probably go back to her thieving and scheming ways. While I doubt she'll kill someone else again, I see her getting in trouble with the law within 5 years.

I posted this on another thread, and I am probably in the minority, but I don't believe ICA will commit anymore crimes. Here is why:

Her lying, stealing, and murdering happened for 2 main reasons---money and freedom.
She is going to have plenty of that now without having to steal and murder. She will still lie, but lying is not a felony.

She is smart and she will not want to go through this again, even if she thinks she will always be able to beat the system, I think she will not take the chance.

Sappy soul there is a huge audience for Casey to talk. Look at Amy fisher. She killed her lovers wife and now she is on celebrity rehab. She has thousands of dollars of plastic surgery! Casey will be rich if she wants too. Just like OJ. He wrote a book and did interviews for thousands of dollars. This case is more high profile than the oj case. Social media has seen to that. People speak of karma or whatever I don't think it will claim Casey. Sorry folks. People get away with crimes all the time and go live good lives. Whitey ford is a recent example. She will die her hair blonde, move to europe and get married. There are plenty of guys that think she is hot.

AF did not kill anyone, and she was convicted and spent seven years in jail as a young teen, and paid for her crime of attempted murder. She is hardly doing well. Celebrity Rehab doesn't pay anything and AF wound up doing bad *advertiser censored* and is pretty much doing nothing with her life.
Also, the victim publicly met with AF and forgave her on a TV news show, as most of the blame was put on the MUCH older lover and husband of Mary Jo (the victim). It's an entirely different scenario. I compare Casey with OJ. At first people wanted to hear from him but then he just became a pariah.

She will become pen pals with Joron van der Sloot, quickly determining that they're soul mates and have Baez in his most persuasive Spanish, convince the Peruvian authorities to allow televised pay-per-view jail house nuptials and subsequent monthly conjugal weekends.

Haven't laughed all day....this did the trick! Thanks for the post!

I predict she will leave jail Thursday and return to the comforts of Hopespring Drive, where she will commence doing everything that she can to make money off of her murdered daughter, the talk show circuit, book, made-for-TV movie, the works. KC learned Caylee sells. She bought a lawyer on her dead daughter's photos and videos and that lawyer got her off.

I predict that KC's presence on Hopespring will drive a wedge between George and cindy that even Caylee's death couldn't achieve, and that George will eventually either leave or be forced out by Cindy, who will remain steadfast by her murderous daughter, bouyed anew by the acquittal and reinforced in her belief that she and KC are above the laws of the rest of the world/ Virtually unemployable, I predict that she will join forces with her daughter to turn the murdered child into an even bigger cash cow via pseudo-foundations, licensing, etc. She's already trademarked her name.

I predict George - now living forever under the umbrella of suspicion as a sadistic pedophile and also unemployable - will not be able to withstand the tremors in his marriage and, already reeling by the turn of events, will make another attempt on his life, this time possibly with more serious intent and a different outcome.

I predict Lee, always the odd man out, will try to distance himself as far as possible from this familial ball of dysfunction for his own sanity and self-preservation.

I predict that KC will remain a pariah to her former friends and society, courted only by those who have serious mental or moral deficiencies themselves, and will eventually run off with some man of means who she has hornswoggled into believing she is truly innocent.

And I predict that for the rest of her life, she will always have to wonder if the waiter has spit in her food because of who she is and what she did, and that one dark night or sunny day she will come face to face with murder once again, and this time street justice will have been meted out.

OJ did not become wealthier after he was acquitted he lost money and property, and still probably owes the Goldman's a ton of money.

So...KC is afforded her rights, but NG's 1st amendment right should be stripped? Caylee loses her rights under the Declaration of Independence, and NG should lose hers, too? Huh? :waitasec:

*coughs* don't feed the trolls.

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

Did you murder someone?

I thought the same, but honestly -- what man would want to 'get involved' (aka sleep with) with Casey Anthony? Only another psychopath...

You'd be surprised. Case in point, Ted Bundy married a woman while on the stand for one of his trials and impregnated her.

Diane Downs got knocked up in between jail terms and now has a grown daughter.

Closer to home, one of her defense team members is married to a serial killer, a man she married AFTER he had gone to prison.

She will have a lot of admirers, those that are just freaks, and some that truly think she is innocent. And she is attractive, so some gullible young man who has not paid attention to the coverage and does not care will fall for her. I predict she is pregnant within 2 years, maybe sooner.

What really sucks is the state of florida will probably continue to pay for Casey. I am sure they will have police acting as bodyguards for weeks or months....all at the expense of the tax payers.

I think they should charge her with improper disposal of a body and desecration of a corpse for the duct tape.

But we do have the IRS, Zenaida Gonzalez, whatever JP gives her, and of course she is still on probation from the check charges.

Personally I am surprised people in Orlando are so calm. They were rabid in August/September 2008... they may get that way again.

Dr Drew even said he thinks that ICA will run into trouble from here on out, as OJ did

(sorry if this has already been discussed, just got back in, got booted and had to suffer alone through this :(

This has been a really hard day for me. Really hard. i have felt so sick and incapable of doing anything.

I questioned my family and my sweetheart: "Is this the way the universe works? Does evil get to prevail with not checks and no balances? No righting of the wrong?"

To me, it is an obvious, horrific wrong that happened today and all we are left with is the tiny bit of solace we can get predicting negative outcomes for casey. And I will indulge in that cause' I need something.

But I cannot predict much today because I feel I lost myself so much in my own head, my own understanding of commons sense, that I predicted the polar opposite of what happened today, steadfastly ignoring or quelling some misgivings I had along the way. I was 99.9% certain that it would be first degree murder or a hung jury. So, I will refrain and quote the one person in my life who is always right:

My mom is always right. Her predictions have always been correct and sometimes incredible. Like when one of her workers was told her baby tested positive for down syndrome (in utero) and my mom assured her that they were simply wrong. They were wrong. Or when a co-worker's husband was told that he had either a brain tumor or muscular dystrophy and my mom knew it was neither - it was something innocuous. She was right.

She also predicted that I passed the bar when I took it and was sure I had failed. A funny thing happened. After the results came back, when I punched my codes in, it kept saying I had failed. For two days, I was in the depths of despair. But my mom felt I had passed and infuriated me by smiling now and then as if she had a secret during that time. When the results became public that Sunday morning, I was awakened by a classmate who called me at 5:30 a.m. to tell me I was an idiot. I HAD passed! My mom was right and I was wrong.

Well, my mom told me right before deliberations that although she felt casey was guilty, had murdered her baby, that the jury would acquit her. I argued with her and said that was ludicrous. I was wrong, she was right.

But here's what she said about casey. She said she will not have a good life. She will likely commit another crime. She will waste through all the money she gets from all her "dealz" (the z is purposeful). She will be unhappy. It will not end well.

I trust my mom.

I think she will go on whatever outlet will have her and start talking about how she can now grieve properly for her beloved daughter. She will say that she wants to devote her life to helping people who have been molested. She won't bother to mention helping out with missing children, that would not further her cause.

I am wondering if she will keep in touch with Lee. I think he is pretty much OVER it, but with that strong reaction he illicted from Casey while he is on the stand, it makes me wonder if they will keep in touch. I do think that if he cuts off all ties with her, it would be the ONE thing that she would regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member