Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC will be put up in a hotel by Baez and Co. until their appearance on Geraldo - paid, of course. She'll then make the rounds and sign the book deal and get the advance and move to a big city where she's more anonymous - NYC, LA, take your pick. Makeover, new wardrobe, probably platinum blonde and some better dental work. She'll spend and spend and burn out and probably get married in Vegas a la Britney Spears and be in and out of the legal system and the public eye on minor charges: drugs, theft, etc - a la Lindsay Lohan. She will never, ever know true friendship - but she'll be party to a few hangers on, probably entirely men. After that, I don't really have predictions.

CA & GA will stay married and enmesh themselves unhealthily into LA and Mallory's lives - until one day KC's well of attention has dried up and she stages a public reunion on some talk show - completely with the new grandbaby her parents have never met.

The entire family lives out an eternity of power games and constant bickering, but puts on a happy front.

Baez will make a mint and several goofy faces on all the talk shows and be universally despised in that Paris Hilton way - iornically - but successful, much to our disdain.

Caylee will be essentially, and tragically, forgotten.

She loved looking like an integral part of the defense team so much that she stated before that she wanted to go to law school and the really sad thing is that we all thought that was the most ridiculous thing we had heard of.....Thursday, she will walk free and may have that opportunity. Too bad Caylee won't ever have the chance to choose a path in life because she was robbed of that and all justice as well.

She'll have to graduate from high school first :crazy:

Prediction: Geraldo is going to buy the Sunfire from Cindy and open the trunk on some TV special to see if it still smells.

I think we're not going to see from ICA for a few weeks - she will be busy googling the hell out of herself for the next month. Can you just imagine what's coming when she reads the WWW???

OMG SHE WILL READ THIS ENTIRE SITE. :gasp:

Well.. good.

I do not agree that KC will become rich. I believe she will become a pariah in society.

I hope - she still has those tax liens against her! The gov't can garnish wages. Never have I rooted for the IRS more!

If not, I really hope she goes to jail for tax evasion. That's also much easier to convict on - you just don't pay your taxes.

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

And the proof that he molested her is what?????

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

Did you just say "poor Casey?"

You are talking about this trial, right? Where Caylee was the victim?

I hope - she still has those tax liens against her! The gov't can garnish wages. Never have I rooted for the IRS more!

If not, I really hope she goes to jail for tax evasion. That's also much easier to convict on - you just don't pay your taxes.

Yup! Just like Martha Stewart! Looking forward to that trial!

What is next? Bite our tongues each time she is cocky and goes running around and wait. Like Marc Klaas just said on NG. She is a psychopathic killer who is now going to be released into society and she will come into another bad chemistry situation and strike again. He said there is no justice for Caylee but eventually there will be justice for Casey....... she will offend again.

And hopefully her parents will claim her Sunfire and make her drive it for the next 5 years.

My prediction is that they will all leave Florida at some point and maybe they will head back to Ohio. They are already receiving death threats. Even though KC was acquitted of murder she will never have a good reputation. Too much information about her stealing from Amy, Shirley and Alex, Jesse and Cindy is out in the public. Also some of the people who didn't testify but were interviewed by police also confirmed KC's history of lying and mistreating friends. The evidence presented by the state in this case will never die.

Also the reputations of Cindy, George and Lee will never recover. George and Lee were accused of sex abuse, an accusation of sexual crimes is enough for people to not trust them. I can honestly see people pushing Lee and Mallory out of neighborhoods. The same could happen to George. Cindy lied in court and evidence proved it. That is enough for many people to not trust her. I do predict a divorce for Cindy and George.

Wow .....Baez better buy Casey a few large personal body guards least a loose canyon in the public, at Casey's next no clothes party thinks about watching Casey fall into a vat of chloroform, get tangled up in a unraveling roll of Henkel Duct tape that smothers her mouth, where she trips into triple bags and throws herself onto a swampy garbage heap .....BY ACCIDENT
JMO

Remember when the demons came back to get Tony Goldwyn in "Ghost"?

Yeah, I hope that's exactly what happens to Casey Anthony.

I wonder if Casey will cut her hair for a new beginning post-trial.

No, no, no, ICA said YEARS ago she was not going to give the media a single interview when she got out, and as we know, she is a very truthful sort of young lady.

I am curious about how much time she might get. I understood that for her felony check charges she was penalized with "time served" plus probation if she ever got out. That was charged 1/25/2010. So I am wondering, if they were to give her four years but deduct time served, can she count the last three years as time served, even if 1.5 years of that was technically serving for the other crimes? I don't know how that works.

I think even giving her six more months would be a nice gesture for the people of OC who searched and searched for Caylee while ICA lied and lied and lied.

I was also wondering about the time served.

Remember when the demons came back to get Tony Goldwyn in "Ghost"?

Yeah, I hope that's exactly what happens to Casey Anthony.

I don't believe in ghosts or anything but the sight of Casey being dragged by demons would give me pleasure. I do hope karma or something comes for her at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalalalala