Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say all of the above. Of course Cindy will welcome her back. I don't think George has much of a chance after this trial. Between the fact that he actually spoke for Caylee rather than Casey, and the mistress thing.... Not to mention that he was accused... I'm sure Casey will get rich. I hate this thought, but there are so many people obsessed with this case, I have a hard time thinking people just won't buy what she puts out. I'll cross my fingers though.

I think Casey might try to shut her mother out once she's rich and can move away. I don't think Cindy would let her that easily, though. I don't think Casey will have anything to do with her defense team after this. It's not like Baez is attractive or anything. Why would she go live with him when she can be a millionaire and (in her mind only, I hope) get any guy she wanted?

Something that has bothered me since the verdict was read sorta links into something Dr Drew said about this entire thing always linking back to Casey...
This woman LOVES and THRIVES being the center of attention, any kind of attention good or bad it makes no difference. For three years she has been at the center of some level of national attention. So, what happens when after a few months the attention begins to go away until it's all gone. What then? What will, if anything, Casey do to bring back that level of attention to herself?

These are scary thoughts my brain leads me into...truely scary!

It will take her years to read all about herself on her laptop. Gag

I think she will try to get pregnant as soon as possible in an effort to right her wrongs and show "everyone" what a great mother she really is. I also think that there has to be a hole in her heart for that little girl no matter how sick she truly is and she will try as soon as possible to fill it with another. that poor child. Can you imagine that child asking Casey how her sibling died?

Yes, because she is too lazy to do anything to prevent it.

I believe she will. I have thought the same thing and find it scary. She could make a killing selling pictures of Caylee's brother or sister. She could also use the child to engender sympathy and to rehabilitate her image to show she is a great mom. Maybe she will even do a reality show!

We can only hope that God will prevent that from happening, given all the infertile couples in the world, it would be a travesty for God to bless her with a child.

I am thinking Karma will take care of ALL things. All.

Nah, I don't think so. No more competition for her. She's the only princess after all.

True, but I can see her using another child as a point of 'proof' to the world of how much she really wanted her child, and it would probably stretch out her fifteen minutes just a little more...JMO, I think it's possible, but in line with your thinking, only if she could benefit herself from doing so!

There are a lot of people out there who would be interested in what Casey has to say. She was just acquitted in an extremely high profile murder trial; it was a verdict that shocked people just like OJ. Casey will do (at least) 1 one-hour long interview where she'll tell ~her story~ and it will get very high ratings.

Yes. I don't think she cares enough to be responsible with birth control. She will try to latch onto some man and to show she can build the perfect little family.

Sappy soul there is a huge audience for Casey to talk. Look at Amy fisher. She killed her lovers wife and now she is on celebrity rehab. She has thousands of dollars of plastic surgery! Casey will be rich if she wants too. Just like OJ. He wrote a book and did interviews for thousands of dollars. This case is more high profile than the oj case. Social media has seen to that. People speak of karma or whatever I don't think it will claim Casey. Sorry folks. People get away with crimes all the time and go live good lives. Whitey ford is a recent example. She will die her hair blonde, move to europe and get married. There are plenty of guys that think she is hot.

The one thing I do know is that Casey will NEVER lead any type of normal life ever again. She will always have to be watching her back ALL OF THE TIME. People don't like baby killers and now they are about to let her walk back into society. She would have been safer in prison if you ask me.

She'll hire a posey of boys, err, bodyguards. OMG

The disgusting thought that I have is how many guys out there actually have a crush on her and will go after her and make her feel so special. She will fix herself up, appear on all these talk shows, probably even get a reality show.... She will live the Bella Vita that she wanted, and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it.

I will never buy any book by Casey or any book written by anyone who will give her the proceeds. If I were her, I'd seek out a plastic surgeon to change my appearance, change my name and disappear, never to be heard of again.

In part, this is what Candace (Candy) Montgomery did. See: "Evidence of Love" in the book forum. She killed her friend by axing her nearly to pieces and got off. She has a new name and a whole new life, though I have no idea what kind of life it is now.

I think she will, and I bet it won't take her long either.

The disgusting thought that I have is how many guys out there actually have a crush on her and will go after her and make her feel so special. She will fix herself up, appear on all these talk shows, probably even get a reality show.... She will live the Bella Vita that she wanted, and I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it.

OK, now I'm reaallly depressed. You are probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member