Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they will. She'll be on the Today Show and Good Morning America shortly after she is released. She will also get a book deal or 2, sell the rights to a TV movie, Playboy spread, etc etc. If she plays this right, she will be financially set for life. JMO.

:sick:

Of course they will. She'll be on the Today Show and Good Morning America shortly after she is released. She will also get a book deal or 2, sell the rights to a TV movie, Playboy spread, etc etc. If she plays this right, she will be financially set for life. JMO.

Of course they will because everyone will watch. The only way for the media offers to stop is for people to boycott any issues or episodes that have her on them. I am sorry but I think even haters will tune in or buy the mags. I personally will not but one isn't sending the message that we don't want her to profit. I can take comfort that I will not be giving them anything. I decided that even before the verdict. It is supposed to be a justice system to deliver justice not a lottery where a select few win. I will not buy one mag or paper that has any interviews with jurors or anyone related to this case nor watch any programs with them either.

I think she'll be pregnant again within a year, probably by some online admirer or something!

This is just my opinion, and mine only:

Before that, she needs to find a SugarDaddy so that they and the child will have an honest-to-goodness nanny. There's so much partiyin' to catch up on....AAMOFact, the Eagles' tune, "Lyin Eyes" comes immediately to my mind, to wit:

"City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style
You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes"

www.lyrics007.com/Eagles%20Lyrics/Lyin'%20Eyes%20Lyrics.html

I can with ease not watch or buy because I will know in my heart I won't be contributing to her fund.

I repeated this to my brother...he says that men may be panting fools sometimes, but even the most desperate man in the world would turn their nose up at nude pics of a baby killer. Just though I would share lol.
:innocent:

She's getting an RV and moving to Costa Rica. But seriously. No one in the A's household has a job. How are they paying for their mortgage, clothes, food, medical? Would she move back into a household with her abuser? Will GA have to leave or will CA and KC get their own apartment? The only one with a job before the trial was GA.

Well, I've already heard several talking heads on TV and two on the radio make almost the same statement..... that Casey will never have to work again in her life.
With movie, producer, book, guest deals, she will not only be able to pay back IRS but she'll be rolling in dough, very very soon.

So, my prediction: She and Cindy will make up, re-bond, become "Best Friends" again.
George will be so sickened by this newfound 'bond' between mother and daughter that he walks away from it all or....
Cindy dumps him for not 'forgiving' Casey.

Being BFFs now, Cindy won't ever have to work again either. I am sure Casey will supply Cindy with everything she will need in life.
It might take a bit longer but Lee will also come around.
Casey will sit them down, tell them it was a drowning accident. George wasn't there but Jose told her in order to get off, she HAD to add George and molestation to the accident theory to assure that little bit of doubt with a jury.
"Mom, it was a time of desperation. I was so afraid of disappointing you! You understand, don't you?"
"Oh yes Sweetheart, I do! I completely do!" as she strokes Casey's head and comforts her for 'telling the truth'.

Casey won't be hurting for admirers either. There are lots of ummm....... 'unusual' folks out there that would be happy to date and even marry Casey.
The fact that within a year, Casey will be a wealthy woman sends a wave of nausea through my gut and throat.

The End

It seems the DT were able to read this Jury very well. I believe they were fully aware of what they could feed this Jury and that they would fall for it. IMO

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

Tongue in cheek or elsewhere?

Nor shall a victim of child sex abuse be re-victimized as we saw here for poor Casey! George did exactly what JB said he did! Wake up my friends; I know for I have lived with perverse parents and mother had head in the sand!

If she DROWNED why the hell didn't she say so three effin years ago??????

IF ICA survives long enough ( I am thinking she'll have to really watch her back from now on, incarcerated OR outside, no matter) she'll move in with her mom and they will drive one another crazy to the point of clawing one another to death.

Since she is so familiar with #Winning now. . .she should relocate to LA and hook-up with Charlie Sheen.

Will someone plz refresh my memory on her sentencing fir her 6, once thought to be very minor in comparison, felony charges for the checks??

I have a feeling the sentencing wasn't even given much thought when they knew they had the upcoming dp case against her.. Who, at that time would have ever thought in a million years that those 6 felony check charges would infact the only felony conviction the state was able to get her on???!!??
WoW!!!
TIA to anyone who can refresh my memory on the sentences received for those felony convictions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper