Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of her having another child truly scares me. I can't even imagine what that child will go through.

HLN is now saying that JB and ICA have signed up with the William Morris agency, they will handle all their media deals. They are the largest entertainment agency.
Good thing is we can express our disapproval to them...

I think I know what she wants to do: PARTY!!! But where can she go partying? The risk of being attacked is too big. She will have to limit herself to home parties - perhaps alone.
She can sit on the floor in her bathroom, barfing all alone...

I think she will spend her "free" time hunting down Tony L and hopefully try to pick up where they left off. Everything Casey did was for Tony.

This is exactly what I think. She isn't going to Texas, she's heading to NY.
Tony doesn't want anything to do with her. He knows she did it.

I heard this while I was upstairs away from the tv so I'm not sure if itwas JVM or not, but some guy was saying he wanted to propose to her.

I'm betting his name is Lou Cifer. That would be a match made in hell! lol

Must be one of the jurors. :innocent:

HLN is now saying that JB and ICA have signed up with the William Morris agency, they will handle all their media deals. They are the largest entertainment agency.
Good thing is we can express our disapproval to them...

Just wait till he crosses her in some way. Of what will she accuse HIM? :innocent:

judging from the looks and reported flirting with Mr. Baez, I think Tony yesterday's news when it comes to the object of Casey's desires.

I suspect the big story over the next year or two will be his efforts to free himself of her.

If I were he, I'd be keeping a close watch on my own daughter...

Afterall... we have plenty of trial footage of the attitude Casey adopts when she doesn't get her way.

We've seen the anger...

We've seen the obsession...

And who doubts that she will soon go from being grateful that he "got her off" to being demanding and believeing herself entitled, re: she "made" him who he is...

My prediction is that Mr. Baez will soon enough rue the day he met her...

Just wait till he crosses her in some way. Of what will she accuse HIM? :innocent:

Exactly! Those hours and days they spent together... not to mention that she alone knows what he actually knew prior to the start of the trial...

She's now free... but him? Just how free a man is he? I cannot imagine my fate, my career, my family... being in the hands of a Casey Anthony.

Perhaps Mr. Baez hasn't managed to fool justice afterall?

I have a hard time believing this is the end of this.
What if Casey were to admit her guilt?

just wondering...

I'm wondering if it's possible for the guilt to eat at her, or for her to admit it & gloat about it, until the point where she gets declared legally insane & committed to mental health care for the rest of her life. Are there still insane asylums in the world today?

I personally think that some insane person who thinks he/she has nothing to lose will come after ICA. I'm not calling for that, or saying it's right, or trying to influence anyone to do so... I just think that is probably what is going to happen. I think that her defense team and the jurors will have to look over their shoulders, as well.

It might be the end of Casey's trail for murder but her legal woes have just begun. She will make millions off of a tell all book but that will only bring more law suits. I am willing to bet that we will find out who the father is when her money starts rolling in. The biological father can sue for a civil suit of wrongful death and tie her money up for a long time... Come on guys line up for the paternity test.

Better yet. Mom and Dad if you are so upset about all of this then fight for Caylee and file a wrongful death suit. Much easier to prove and look how effective it was on OJ. Life was not all peachy for him fighting the Civil Suit and trying to hold onto his money. Just Sayin !!!!!!

I'm wondering if it's possible for the guilt to eat at her, or for her to admit it & gloat about it, until the point where she gets declared legally insane & committed to mental health care for the rest of her life. Are there still insane asylums in the world today?

We can sure pray for it!!

I didn't know where to put this -- has anyone else read Wendy Murphy's theory that Casey was pimping out her daughter??

If you google: Wendy Murphy Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

Wow - that's news to me.

I didn't know where to put this -- has anyone else read Wendy Murphy's theory that Casey was pimping out her daughter??

If you google: Wendy Murphy Casey Anthony trial an exercise in absurdity

Wow - that's news to me.

WHAT? Come on, there is no evidence of that.

Seriously, I just know it my bones. This is coming! I'd bet money on it. It's only a matter of time before we hear about how badly Good Ole Jose abused Poor Widdle KC...how he took advantage of her...somehow, some way, "molested her," yadda, yadda.

The thought of her having another child truly scares me. I can't even imagine what that child will go through.

I can imagine that she would be watched, constantly, by the local social services departments -and- neighborhood parents who know who she is.

I predict the first step in her rehabilitation tour will be to cut her hair and donate it to charity, um of course a children's charity, maybe St. Jude. moo

Oh my gosh... could you imagine finding out you have HER hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx