Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT? Come on, there is no evidence of that.
{Casey has signed with the William Morris Agency}

HLN is trying to confirm that, and said also the rumor is it is a package deal: Casey & Baez.

If it turns out to be true, it is just another slap in the face to us in Florida who paid for most of her defense and now she is getting rich.

Afterall... we have plenty of trial footage of the attitude Casey adopts when she doesn't get her way.

We've seen the anger...

We've seen the obsession...

And who doubts that she will soon go from being grateful that he "got her off" to being demanding and believeing herself entitled, re: she "made" him who he is...

My prediction is that Mr. Baez will soon enough rue the day he met her...

This is what is coming. Her appreciation for him will turn into entitlement. It won't be pretty.

I am going to try to look at the silver lining here, since really there is nothing else that can be done. So with that said I predict that a year from now, Baez will be changing his name and attempting flee KC, she will make him wish she was convicted. I also see DS as her next most immediate victim, that woman seems to "like" her just a little too much. She will become KC's doormat and the shame of allowing her to get that close to her will prevent her from doing anything about it.

SHe will set about making all these supporters lives a living h-ll. SHe will immediately file an injuction against her parents for the licensing of Caylee's name and demand her ashes back. Let the fun begin, I suspect there will be enough drama to keep this circus going for few more years.

Hey, maybe she'll discover crystal meth!

meth-after.jpg

Just because she has an agent does not mean anyone will touch her with a 10 foot pole. She even got turned down by the port people.

OctoMom has an agent too. She is boxing for a living.

Wow, I could write a book about the things that will happen to the baby killer! Shes in the system now, A system that screws you!! She will be on probation, That means is she does ANYTHING wrong she will go back to jail for the felonies. Think of all the peoples lives she ruined, There will be a LINE of people waiting to sue her! Think of all the money lE spent looking for Caylee, And Tim miller.....Millions! Dont think the Grunds wont jump on board, She has ruined SO many lives!! Whatever she has to pay the state, Probation fees, Drug tests, Community service, No passport, Cant vote, Cant get a apartment. Not to mention all the people that would physically harm her just because!! I know what I would do if I saw ICA walking thru my local Target!! Being in the system is a life sentence!! What she did will NEVER go away!! You couldnt PAY me to be this woman! She may get some cash here and there, But shes known thru out the WHOLE country, She will always be looking over her back and NO ONE will ever really respect or trust her!! Sounds like a LONG horrible life to me and she deserves every single bad thing thats coming to her!! Just think.... She will be out there with YOUR kids now, No she wont have a life I could ever envy!! Sorry about the rant:) Jen

Maybe she will stalk JB and his wife. Maybe JB should keep a close eye on that baby of his. KC may be jealous of the baby and wife.

KC wants to party, but she has no friends! Who will even talk to her if she goes to a restaurant or bar by herself?

Justice was not lost, she's just taking a detour. Cindy wants Casey back, George will leave --- and then Casey will ignore her mother, she doesn't think she needs her anymore. Casey and Baez will end up "together." He will end up in a living nightmare, trying to get out of her obsessive grasp. Casey will have to choose between an attempt at hiding in anonymity or taking advantage of her "celebrity." Either choice will not end well and any happiness she finds will be fleeting. Karma is on her way and boy, is she pissed!!!!

Not much now, she will float around society. Nothing bad will happen to her, her safety is not in jeopardy for two reasons:

1. Those of us most angry at her, having the most rage toward the situation feel this way because we are NOT murderers and we can't believe she did this and got away with it.. So we may scream and yell, but the bottom line, we're not law breakers so we won't do much more than crank call her if we got one of her cell numbers and tell her there is a Pizza at her front door, then hang up.

2. The scary drudge of society vigilanty criminal types that would go after a person are all part of her fan club, those "types" love her.. they are proposing marriage and hiding her out..they'll do shots with her.

So she is safe

Not much now, she will float around society. Nothing bad will happen to her, her safety is not in jeopardy for two reasons:

1. Those of us most angry at her, having the most rage toward the situation feel this way because we are NOT murderers and we can't believe she did this and got away with it.. So we may scream and yell, but the bottom line, we're not law breakers so we won't do much more than crank call her if we got one of her cell numbers and tell her there is a Pizza at her front door, then hang up.

2. The scary drudge of society vigilanty criminal types that would go after a person are all part of her fan club, those "types" love her.. they are proposing marriage and hiding her out..they'll do shots with her.

So she is safe

You're right and there are plenty of other examples to prove it. I sincerely would not want anyone to waste their lives on her. She's not worth it.

I doubt that anyone is going to kill Casey. If she had been released right after the verdict came out, I think there would be a bigger possibility of that happening because people's emotions were at an ultimate high, and many were filled with rage.

Casey Anthony will initially make some money off of her crime. I am only hoping that my fellow human race does not buy into it. IF the businesses see that we are not buying into anything Casey Anthony and they actually lose money... she will be dropped.

I believe 100% that Casey will sue her parents for Caylee's remains. Just like she took Teddy away from Cindy, she will take Caylee away from them for good.

I believe 100% that Casey will not allow her parents to make another dime off of Caylee's or her name. She will want to be the only one who profits off of this. She does not want her parents to be living in the lap of luxury.

Casey will now patent Caylee's name.

I believe that ZFG will win her lawsuit and I can only hope the jury in that case makes Casey Anthony pay dearly. Lots of money for punitive damages.

I hope the IRS goes after her with full force.

I hope the State of Florida gets their money back.

I hope Tim Miller gets his money back.

I hope Caylee's fathers family comes forward and files a wrongful death lawsuit.

I hope Cindy is charged with perjury.

I predict that Casey Anthony's criminal life is no where near over! That she will be even worse than she was before.

i dont knoww whats next for the anthony's or the jury BUT..i wish people wouldnt threaten with violence. if they are unhappy with casey and the jury they should tunnel this into a differnt avenue.
shun casey and the anthonys $ seeking efforts
shun the jury $ making efforts
band together and push for caylee's law
comeup with a better system and fight for it. im going to find a way to petetion for videotaped deliberations that are reviewed by the judge, a courtroom monitor and a professional juror as the foreman.
im going to push for a law that forbids putting ANYONE else on trial but the defendant if it cannot be proven
im going to insist purjury be prosecuted and no just be a threat

that is how i am going to show MY disgust with this trial/verdict
this is how i am going to honor Caylee
anyone wanna join me? lets come up with a plan on how to get this ball rolling.
this should be about what's next for us!

Why is there no talk of getting Casey psychiatric help? If Baez and his team really know she is as mentally ill as they implied during the trial, they would get her into a mental hospital or hire a full time psychiatrist for her. She really should have had treatment all along. Makes me wonder whether they know she is a sociopath, so why even bother with treatment.

Indeed, her parents should have her civilly committed like Britney Spears' father did if they really cared about her well-being. She clearly made up all those stories, all the lying, etc., no matter how you feel about the outcome, she is mentaly ill and she needs serious help. And it is scary if she does not receive it, though i think she is probably a sociopath and would be useless, but still, someone could try.

She will be another Vandersloot or OJ. There is a small chance that could be prevented if she got some help and went to an inhouse facility.

I don't hear any of the TH or anyone talking about getting her some help. Given that she is going to be released anyway, everyone should be outraged if she goes and does the media rounds instead of checking herself into a hospital. If she doesn't, that makes even clearer to me that she faked her mental illness too.

She may not have gotten convicted for murdering Caylee but she was an uneducated, lying, thieving *advertiser censored* before she killed Caylee and she is now an uneduated, lying, thieving, convicted felon *advertiser censored*. She will only make money if people buy anything she's offering, and I for one will not add one penny to any of their pockets. the only people I'mm interested in hearing from would be Yuri, Linda, Jeff or George. She has no use for her parents or brother but sadly there are so many suckers she'll find a willing victim at some point before coming back into the system.

MOO

Why is there no talk of getting Casey psychiatric help? If Baez and his team really know she is as mentally ill as they implied during the trial, they would get her into a mental hospital or hire a full time psychiatrist for her. She really should have had treatment all along. Makes me wonder whether they know she is a sociopath, so why even bother with treatment.

Indeed, her parents should have her civilly committed like Britney Spears' father did if they really cared about her well-being. She clearly made up all those stories, all the lying, etc., no matter how you feel about the outcome, she is mentaly ill and she needs serious help. And it is scary if she does not receive it, though i think she is probably a sociopath and would be useless, but still, someone could try.

She will be another Vandersloot or OJ. There is a small chance that could be prevented if she got some help and went to an inhouse facility.

I don't hear any of the TH or anyone talking about getting her some help. Given that she is going to be released anyway, everyone should be outraged if she goes and does the media rounds instead of checking herself into a hospital. If she doesn't, that makes even clearer to me that she faked her mental illness too.

IIRC and sorry no link, I thought it was said that the mental health assessments found no officially named mental illness?

I think many members of the public wish harm on her her, and may try to harm her. JMO

I was also discussing possible murder/suicide at Hopespring with pals today. JMO

She will continue to be the uneducated, lying, thieving *advertiser censored* that she was before except now she can add convicted felon. She has no use for any of her family and I don't think ever will. They haven't been any use to her in years...she has moved on. She will only make money if we buy anything remotely related to her, which I don't plan on doing. She'll undoubtedly find another person to victimize before landing back in jail where there is a cell waiting with her name on it. Wish something good could come out of this travisty but I just don't see it.

MOO

life will go on. She will be all but forgotten. The loonies who are attracted to her devilish ways will move on to the next "vile woman" and then kc will face her worst ultimate fear.

she will be all alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member