18 PATSY RAMSEY: Are we looking for anything
19 special here?
20 TOM HANEY: Do you see anything unusual in
21 there?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know what
23 this -- that looks like cleaning fluid or Windex
24 or something, I don't know what that would be
25 doing sitting down there.

And the CLEANING FLUID is also out of place! Hmmmmm Is anyone keeping a tally on this? We need to keep a list of things that were out of place...and number them. Just curious as to how many things we have found.

21 TOM HANEY: When is the last time that you
22 know of that JonBenet ate pineapple?
23 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know.
24 TOM HANEY: There were the remains of
25 pineapple in JonBenet's system.
1 PATSY RAMSEY: I had heard that, yeah.
2 TOM HANEY: This is not a shock to you?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, it is not. No.
4 TOM HANEY: Okay.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: But I did not do this. If she
6 ate that, somebody put that there. I don't know when
7 she would have eaten it. She was sound asleep when we
8 got home.
9 TOM HANEY: And you said that earlier you
10 cleaned the table off after the breakfast.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.
12 TOM HANEY: That wasn't there.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: No, it wasn't.
14 TOM HANEY: Is there some way to account for
15 the pineapple in her body?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: Not to my knowledge, unless
17 she -- you know, I can't remember what was served over
18 at the White's. Does anybody know? Except there was
19 crab. I remember crab.
20 TOM HANEY: That seems to be the only thing
21 you recall that she ate.
22 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
23 Did you fingerprint that?
24 TOM HANEY: Yes.
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Did it show anything?
1 TOM HANEY: Well, what would that tell you,
2 somebody's fingerprints were on it.
3 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, if they weren't mine, if
4 they were not John's, maybe somebody fed her pineapple.
5 TOM HANEY: What if those fingerprints
6 belonged to one of the two of you?
7 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I don't know.
8 TOM HANEY: Well, wait a minute. You started
9 that line.
10 PATSY RAMSEY: I didn't put the bowl there,
11 okay. I did not put the bowl there. I would not do
12 this, set it.
13 TOM HANEY: Let's go back to your line of
14 reasoning here. If they were not -- now talk to me.
15 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay.
16 TOM HANEY: Look at me. If they are not
17 yours and they are not John's, then they would be
18 somebody else's.
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
20 TOM HANEY: But now I am telling you they are
21 not somebody else's. Those prints belong to one of the
22 two of you.
23 PATSY RAMSEY: They do? You are sure? Well,
24 I don't know. I did not put that there. No.
25 TOM HANEY: Now, so could we just slough it
1 off like that, because --
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know how else to -- I
3 mean, I would not do this set like this. JonBenet
4 could not reach a bowl that size.
5 TOM HANEY: Wait. Talk to me. Your line of
6 reasoning, and this was your logic a couple sentences
7 ago, they are not yours, they are not John's, then they
8 are somebody else's, whoever put it there. I'm telling
9 you that it isn't somebody else's.
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Well --
11 TOM HANEY: You know sometimes the simplest,
12 most obscure little thing could be so significant.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. I did not feed
14 JonBenet pineapple, so I don't know how it got in her
15 stomach. I don't know where this bowl of pineapple
16 came from. I can't recall putting that there. I can
17 never recall putting a tea bag like that in a cup, so I
18 don't know. I don't know the answer.

I believe that the fingerprints speak for themself.

1 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Anything else
2 on the bed?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, this looks
4 like a little -- the little pot holder square
5 she was making. This multi-colored thing here.
6 This black thing I can't (INAUDIBLE). Oh,
7 that's sort of looks like it might be the little
8 velvet dress (INAUDIBLE). Little silver snaps.
9 TRIP DeMUTH: When did she last
10 wear that?
11 PATSY RAMSEY: She wore that to the
12 Whites on the 25th.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that she wore black velvet pants, and the white Gap shirt to the White's Christmas party.
Perhaps "vest" is being misheard as "dress" because she did wear a black vest, also, Ames.

-Tea

You know, I got quite a chuckle out of whichever poster started out "How did that toilet get there!" but now that's starting to not sound so farfetched.

Perhaps it would have been more expedient to have Patsy take them through the house and point out the two or three things that weren't out of place? :doh:
I'd say the basement but, knowing how things were going in the interviews, it wouldn't surprise me to find that they said they never had one and the intruder dug one while they were sleeping.

-Tea

I'd say the basement but, knowing how things were going in the interviews, it wouldn't surprise me to find that they said they never had one and the intruder dug one while they were sleeping.

-Tea

LOL, for real.

Perhaps "vest" is being misheard as "dress" because she did wear a black vest, also, Ames.

-Tea

Yeah, that could be it. But if thats the case, it was misheard twice...because she says "dress" in two different portions of the interview. I have posted both of them. I just think that she was confused. OR TRYING to be misleading. Remember, she at FIRST said that JB was put to bed in the red turtleneck.

22 THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
23 TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red
24 item in the upper right-hand corner?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a
1 little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck,
2 and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites
3 and she didn't want to wear it.
4 TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up
5 there?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A
7 crown. Oh, God.
8 THOMAS HANEY: It's about 10:25.
9 Do you want to take about a ten-minute break,
10 how's that sound? We will come back.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Crying.) (INAUDIBLE
12 RESPONSE.)
13 (Recess taken.)

First of all...Patsy doesn't remember how the red turtle neck ended up where it was later found. Then, to keep from being pressed about it, she starts to cry, and says..."a crown. Oh, God." What?? Was there a crown found WITH the red turtleneck? Why would she say..."a crown" when shown a picture of the red turtleneck? And WHY OH WHY does Patsy break down on that ONE particular photo...what was it that she was hiding, or if she REALLY was upset (which I doubt)...what upset her? She had been shown photo after photo of JB's things...her stuffed animals, OTHER crowns, trophys, her Easter Basket, her clothes, her hairbows....why did she break down at this particuliar photo of the red turtleneck...and that particuliar crown that was in the picture? Makes no sense....no sense at all.

22 TRIP DeMUTH: What was your
23 reaction when you saw that heart on her hand?
24 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I just thought
25 Daphne must have done it or something, you know,
1 they were playing the night before. You know --
2 you know, my mind ran things out. But Santa
3 Claus made a point the night that he was at our
4 house at the party and was, you know, reading
5 this dialogue that I had written up, and then he
6 told this story about, you know, how Christmas
7 should be Christmas all the time, all year long,
8 and he said, "and where is Christmas when it's
9 not really Christmas," something like that. He
10 said particularly JonBenet, and he pointed to
11 JonBenet. And she said in her heart. Pointing.
12 So I mean, you know, I just turned
13 around. I am trying to figure and figure and
14 put things together, but, you know, that -- I am
15 sure you all have too, but --
16 TRIP DeMUTH: You knew her best.
17 That's why we need to ask about her habits.
18 PATSY RAMSEY: That was a pretty
19 good little heart, you know, I mean -- pretty
20 well drawn.

After that portion of the interview, where Patsy actually saw the heart and blamed Daphne and then Santa Claus (for heaven sake) for drawing it, and even going so far as to pointing out that it was a good little heart and pretty well drawn, had ended for the day, Patsy had time to talk to John...imo...and so, she changed her story....

20 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay, I wasn't clear
21 whether you were talking about picture of her in
22 the laundry room, or pictures of her located in
23 the laundry room. And I think that I read
24 somewhere talking about the heart on her hand.
25 And truthfully, I can't -- I am having trouble
1 distinguishing whether I have read about that or
2 whether I actually saw that. I just recently
3 read parts of the autopsy report, and I believe
4 that was on there. And I just, you know, now I
5 have a picture of a heart on her hand and I
6 can't remember whether I actually saw it or --

I know that this has been discussed before....but I find it a major red flag.

22 THOMAS HANEY: Number 18?
23 TRIP DeMUTH: How about the red
24 item in the upper right-hand corner?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: I think it's a
1 little turtleneck, a little cotton turtleneck,
2 and I had wanted her to wear it to the Whites
3 and she didn't want to wear it.
4 TRIP DeMUTH: How did it end up
5 there?
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Don't remember. A
7 crown. Oh, God.
8 THOMAS HANEY: It's about 10:25.
9 Do you want to take about a ten-minute break,
10 how's that sound? We will come back.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: (Crying.) (INAUDIBLE
12 RESPONSE.)
13 (Recess taken.)

First of all...Patsy doesn't remember how the red turtle neck ended up where it was later found. Then, to keep from being pressed about it, she starts to cry, and says..."a crown. Oh, God." What?? Was there a crown found WITH the red turtleneck? Why would she say..."a crown" when shown a picture of the red turtleneck? And WHY OH WHY does Patsy break down on that ONE particular photo...what was it that she was hiding, or if she REALLY was upset (which I doubt)...what upset her? She had been shown photo after photo of JB's things...her stuffed animals, OTHER crowns, trophys, her Easter Basket, her clothes, her hairbows....why did she break down at this particuliar photo of the red turtleneck...and that particuliar crown that was in the picture? Makes no sense....no sense at all.

right,and why would a crown be in the bathroom??? were they arguing over it?did JB say she would never be in another pageant or something???
some have speculated that maybe some of the abrasions came from the crown.

22 TRIP DeMUTH: What was your
23 reaction when you saw that heart on her hand?
24 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, I just thought
25 Daphne must have done it or something, you know,
1 they were playing the night before. You know --
2 you know, my mind ran things out. But Santa
3 Claus made a point the night that he was at our
4 house at the party and was, you know, reading
5 this dialogue that I had written up, and then he
6 told this story about, you know, how Christmas
7 should be Christmas all the time, all year long,
8 and he said, "and where is Christmas when it's
9 not really Christmas," something like that. He
10 said particularly JonBenet, and he pointed to
11 JonBenet. And she said in her heart. Pointing.
12 So I mean, you know, I just turned
13 around. I am trying to figure and figure and
14 put things together, but, you know, that -- I am
15 sure you all have too, but --
16 TRIP DeMUTH: You knew her best.
17 That's why we need to ask about her habits.
18 PATSY RAMSEY: That was a pretty
19 good little heart, you know, I mean -- pretty
20 well drawn.

After that portion of the interview, where Patsy actually saw the heart and blamed Daphne and then Santa Claus (for heaven sake) for drawing it, and even going so far as to pointing out that it was a good little heart and pretty well drawn, had ended for the day, Patsy had time to talk to John...imo...and so, she changed her story....

20 PATSY RAMSEY: Okay, I wasn't clear
21 whether you were talking about picture of her in
22 the laundry room, or pictures of her located in
23 the laundry room. And I think that I read
24 somewhere talking about the heart on her hand.
25 And truthfully, I can't -- I am having trouble
1 distinguishing whether I have read about that or
2 whether I actually saw that. I just recently
3 read parts of the autopsy report, and I believe
4 that was on there. And I just, you know, now I
5 have a picture of a heart on her hand and I
6 can't remember whether I actually saw it or --

I know that this has been discussed before....but I find it a major red flag.

In DOI,I think JR even says they don't know which hand it's on!!! bull !

-Tea

RFLMAO -- Diet Coke EVERYWHERE!

right,and why would a crown be in the bathroom??? were they arguing over it?did JB say she would never be in another pageant or something???
some have speculated that maybe some of the abrasions came from the crown.

Yep, that is weird. I had never seen that portion of her interview before. I had just heard about it, and thought that she cried when shown the picture of JUST the red turtleneck. I wonder what a crown would be doing in the bathroom too....that is just weird. I still think that the crying was probably an act....to get the interviewer off on another subject. Funny thing is, it worked...after the break...the turtleneck was never mentioned again.

In DOI,I think JR even says they don't know which hand it's on!!! bull !

DOUBLE Bull. He is obviously trying way to hard to distance himself and Patsy from that heart on JB's hand. Because, Patsy said that she read the autopsy report...and you KNOW that John did too. What parent wouldn't?....I mean, unless they don't HAVE to read the autopsy report, because they already KNOW what killed her. And that would be MY guess. Either way, they would have known what hand the heart was drawn on. They are such liars.

John claimed they hadn't read the autopsy report, which I have a hard time believing, even if they were responsible for her death. That's your baby - of course you're going to read it. Just like the RN...there's no way anyone would find a ransom note and their child gone and not sit and read the whole thing straight through before deciding what to do.

I think Patsy said it was a "pretty well-drawn heart" to pat herself on the back. Why would you compliment the artistic rendering if an intruder had done it?

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Somebody else did this,
6 because I would never put a spoon that big in a bowl
7 like that, and I can't tell what that is, whether that
8 is grits or apples or cereal or -- I can't tell what
9 that is.

Just like she always ends her letters with "Regards" or "Love". When asked about her writing style. Distancing herself from the ransom note....oh she could have NEVER written that RN, because SHE always ends her letters with "Regards" or "Love". (Imagine this..."Regards, SBTC" or better yet, "Love, SBTC".) And she COULDN'T have left that bowl out, because...she "would never put a spoon that big in a bowl like that". HUH???
Patsy's words suggest that this spoon had the size of a ladle, but the picture actually shows a bowl (about the size of a porridge bowl) and a spoon about the size of a normal tablespoon. The paper teabag tab (hanging outside the glass) which is also shown in the picture is a good point of comparison to see how big or small the other items in the picture were:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1877&stc=1

Patsy's words suggest that this spoon had the size of a ladle, but the picture actually shows a bowl (about the size of a porridge bowl) and a spoon about the size of a normal tablespoon. The paper teabag tab (hanging outside the glass) which is also shown in the picture is a good point of comparison to see how big or small the other items in the picture were:

yes,God forbid,Patsy would never put a spoon in a bowl,how odd,it must not be hers. :croc:

5 PATSY RAMSEY: Somebody else did this,
6 because I would never put a spoon that big in a bowl
7 like that, and I can't tell what that is, whether that
8 is grits or apples or cereal or -- I can't tell what
9 that is.

..geez,grits?cereal? ..it looks like PINEAPPLE to me.

John claimed they hadn't read the autopsy report, which I have a hard time believing, even if they were responsible for her death. That's your baby - of course you're going to read it. Just like the RN...there's no way anyone would find a ransom note and their child gone and not sit and read the whole thing straight through before deciding what to do.

I think Patsy said it was a "pretty well-drawn heart" to pat herself on the back. Why would you compliment the artistic rendering if an intruder had done it?[/quote]

Good point. I thought hard about this, and I think that she was trying to make it obvious that an ADULT drew the heart (the intruder)...and NOT JB. Because a six year old wouldn't have been able to draw " a pretty well-drawn heart". I think that this was just another way of pointing her finger at the "invisible intruder". In other words she was saying "it was a pretty well-drawn heart, so there is no way a six year old could have drawn it. The person...an adult....that killed her had to have drawn that heart on her hand".

I do want to add that my five year old...almost six...draws on her hands ALL THE TIME. I believe that either JB drew it, or her little friend (Daphne?) had drawn it. I believe that Patsy and John were just LOOKING for things that may point to an intruder. After the heart interview, where Patsy admitted seeing it, and that it was a "pretty well-drawn heart", they ended for the day. When they started back up the next day, Patsy started off by saying that she wanted to clarify what she said about the heart. And went on to say that she believes that she must have read about it, or heard it somewhere. This is what I believe happened....Patsy went back to John, after that initial heart interview...and told him about it, and what she had said...and he said...."WHAT? You told them WHAT? Patsy, that was just another chance to blame the "intruder".....we could have pretended that an intruder drew it, and not JB." "Now dear, you go back and tell them that you were mistaken, that you didn't SEE that heart, so Daphne couldn't have drawn it and JB couldn't have drawn it...the intruder had to have drawn it. Tell them that you must have either heard about the heart, or read about it in the autopsy report. But, whatever you do....Patsy, honey...you HAVE to distance yourself from that heart, so that everyone will think that he "intruder" drew it."

"Size of a ladle"...LOL..thats funny. Yep, you are right...its just a normal sized spoon...looks like a teaspoon. The type that everyone in the world uses to eat cereal with, or say.....pineapples in a bowl with. She was doing what she does best...trying to distance herself away from that "HUGE SPOON" in that bowl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek
Back