PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PR/JR wrote the RN to explain their dead daughter in basement

• Total voters
I see youse both as honourable fighters, with Dave perhaps being a fencer and Voynich being maybe a karate person.

Either way, I'd case you both in my fantasy 'Pride and Prejudice.' :)

never read it lol.

Hi Dave, Voynich et al. Just to say, I owe you both PMs which I'll send on Friday and to say that I am still going through all my sister's uni notes on Foster and JBR and Jameson etc. Will try to put something together on Friday. Just had a bad day. You know those days when absolutely everything goes wrong? Suffice to say, it started with dog sick on the kitchen floor and ended with a hugely heavy guy standing on my flip-flopped toe in the grocery shop (still feel quite faint). Anyway, will get my act together on Friday.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALLXXXX

Looking forward to it.

My sympathies.

Really? What?

Jeet Kune Do first and formost. Hapkido and Judo as well.

Without cheating do you know what Depa Billaba and Sora Bulq have in common?

Yes: they both tried to learn Mace Windu's Vaapad style. But they couldn't control it like he could, and they fell to the dark side.

I see youse both as honourable fighters, with Dave perhaps being a fencer and Voynich being maybe a karate person.

I have practiced swordsmanship in my day (no BS!)

Either way, I'd cast you both in my fantasy 'Pride and Prejudice.' :)

Excellent! Acting was my college major!

Jeet Kune Do first and formost. Hapkido and Judo as well.

Seriously? That rocks. Let me guess, you're a tall asian guy?

SuperDave said:
4116169Yes: they both tried to learn Mace Windu's Vaapad style. But they couldn't control it like he could, and they fell to the dark side.

maybe it's mace who couldn't control it, and that the latter perfected the power inherent in it.

Seriously? That rocks.

Seriously. Although, at this point, I'm only maybe an intermediate-level practitioner.

Let me guess, you're a tall asian guy?

'Fraid not. But my aunt is Japanese (no BS!) and my uncle learned Judo in her country when he was stationed there. They got me interested when I was a kid.

maybe it's mace who couldn't control it, and that the latter perfected the power inherent in it.

THAT's a way to look at it!

Perhaps we three should take this to another board so we don't get off-topic too much. In fact, I'll go start one right now.

Seriously. Although, at this point, I'm only maybe an intermediate-level practitioner.

'Fraid not. But my aunt is Japanese (no BS!) and my uncle learned Judo in her country when he was stationed there. They got me interested when I was a kid.

THAT's a way to look at it!

Perhaps we three should take this to another board so we don't get off-topic too much. In fact, I'll go start one right now.

which board

http://boards.theforce.net
http://www.darkhorse.com/Help/Boards/viewforum.php?f=1

where is it? also are there other sw force users?

Here ya are:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88522"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Couldn't say about other force users. You'd have to ask them.

Sounds interesting.

Well, my biggest problem is that a lot of the IDIs I've met are the smug, confrontational type, more interested in attacking people than making an argument.

Do you know what Dun Moch is?

NOT the sort of people I could have a drink with after work. .

Come come, now Dave. I ask for a challenge. Is this the best you can do? :)

Can't say as I do.

I actually wasn't referring to you. I was thinking more the people who populated the double-B and crimelibrary forums.

hehe

I delivered a dun moch just for you.

Hi voynich.

so you don't anticipate the Boomerang effect?
Perhaps SD can only counter with the Inverse Dun Moch?

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back