Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about little Gabriel and pray for him, and his family. But today, he is only 2 weeks away from his first birthday, and he's very much on my mind. Please God, bring this little sweetheart home so he can spend his first birthday with the family who loves him and is missing him like crazy.

I'm very excited about Logan's appearance on the Today Show tomorrow morning...I hope he has the one-two punch to finally put Tammi & Jack Smith down for the count so Gabriel can come home. It would just be too perfect if their arrests just happen to occur immediately following Logan's appearance tomorrow. God bless you Logan and all of Gabriel's family I pray for you and sweet Gabriel daily.

I am always looking for you too little guy! Can't wait for your daddy to share your story tomorrow, and I hope it helps bring you home soon! <3

I'm praying the right eyes will be watching the Today Show and they will see Gabriel's picture and they will call LE today.

I'm thinking about Gabriel today, knowing his 1st birthday is in one week. Gabe, you never leave my prayers, you rarely leave my thoughts, and I'm hoping as always for you to get to go home to your family. God keep watching over this precious little baby boy.

My heart is with you, Logan, family and friends. I'm praying for Gabriels safe return to you before his birthday.

Master Gabe...you're birthday is just around the corner....and so are we...We are going to bring you home to your father....God Bless everyone! Luv you little buddy!

29921_1309864745520_1197657705_30749401_492200_n.jpg

Master Gabe..one more day till you"re first birthday. My little buddy...you lay with my heart each and every night...Luv you buddy!

Gabriel...on the eve of your 1st birthday, I'm thinking of you, praying you are safe, warm, and cared for, and wishing for a Miracle on May 3...you home with your Daddy and extended family who loves you so much!

Happy Birthday Eve big guy!!! I'll be back to send you more wishes tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GABRIEL! Praying you come home safe to your Dad where you belong.

Happy 1st birthday gabriel... Praying you are safe and will be with daddy soon. Xoxo.

Happy Birthday, Baby Gabriel!

I also want to echo the prayer for you to be back with your Dad soon!

Happy Birthday sweet Gabriel... today is my birthday, as well, and my birthday wish is to end this day hearing that you have been found safe and sound... that you are getting the best birthday gift in the world for you: being back in your dad's loving arms.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LITTLE GABRIEL!

:HappyBday

If you don't come home today, may this be the last birthday you have away from your loving daddy!

Sincerely,
fran
:rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members