Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
cya soon sweet baby Gabe
I hope somehow, someway you can sense how much you are loved and missed by your daddy and many, many others
wishing for a miracle that you come home soon so that you can taste the birthday cake everyone is saving for you

Happy Birthday, dear sweet Gabriel! My birthday wish for you is that you soon feel the warmth of your Daddy's loving embrace!

Happy Birthday to you, Gabriel. :sponge::partyguy:

This story is so heartbreaking and I pray often that the people who have this baby will do the right thing and return him to his Daddy. I cannot imagine
the feeling the rest of this baby's family has and my heart goes out to all of you. Please keep your faith, pray often and know that there is alot of power in prayer. I must believe baby Gabriel is with people who do love him and will one day come forward with the truth especially since they know he has grandparents who miss him and a father who loves him very much. I could never knowingly hurt innocent people like they are doing holding him from his biological father. The truth will eventually come out. Hugs and kisses Gabriel.... and to Logan and other family members = Stay strong and keep the faith. We are all out here praying for justice to prevail. Amen.

01.jpg

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Master Gabe and your beautiful family who loves you...we ARE going to find you somehow, someway,and bring you home.....love to all !!!!!!

Thinking of you today as I do everyday sweet Gabriel! I pray you are safe, happy and loved where ever your temporary home maybe. Daddy willl be there soon precious!

good night little buddy...you will be home soon..trust us. For the family, tomorrow is going to be a very special day and hard day for you, but remember your Mom knows she has raised wonderful children and rest assured...she is watching and helping us all find our little buddy! She would not have any thing less ....Love to all!

Praying for Gabriel to come home soon and praying for Logan and family during this difficult time. We are not giving up until Gabriel is home!

I know I've always believed that you have to be grateful for prayers that have been answered before you ask new ones.

BeanE said:
That's rather personal, don't you think?
I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that this column is about prayers and well wishes for Gabe's family and I know a lot of us have been praying. So, when I saw your post about an answered prayer, I guess I just got my hopes up for some good news about Gabe;-)

I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that this column is about prayers and well wishes for Gabe's family and I know a lot of us have been praying. So, when I saw your post about an answered prayer, I guess I just got my hopes up for some good news about Gabe;-)

That's what I was thinking also. I thought maybe Gabe has be found and brought back home to Logan.

Good night my little buddy.I went to the store today and found this very SHINEY PENNY.It had your picture on it to me.....and it said in "GOD" we trust.. Trust God and your family and friends you do not know..because WE ARE going to bring you home. I have that little shiney penny next to my own grandson's picture....WE ARE BRINGING YOU HOME!! Love and Kisses to my buddy and LM and family..

Thinking about you Logan and family. May Gabriel be found safe and soon.

Praying for your fast return home sweet Gabriel. I'm really hoping we hear some sort of news that can lead to finding you very soon-too quiet lately! You need to be home wth your Daddy. You've been gone too long and you're so very missed. Much love little guy!

Thinking of you every day little Gabriel...wishing you home safe and sound!

I am just sitting here thinking of how much I hope Gabriel is returned home soon. How innocent he is in all of this. He is just sitting there being himself not knowing what is going on. Poor Gabriel is being cheated out of his fathers love and he doesn't even know it. I am praying this all turns around soon so he can spend the majority of his life knowing Logan as his dad and not being confused. May Gabriel be returned to Logan soon.

Dear God, Please watch out for little Gabe and his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back