Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My precious friend, know that we love you and it won't be much longer until you are home with your Daddy and family...and the hearts of your extended family here as well. Bless you all !

Give ear to my words, Yahweh.
Consider my meditation.
Listen to the voice of my cry, my King and my God;
for to you do I pray.
Yahweh, in the morning you shall hear my voice.
In the morning I will lay my requests before you, and will watch expectantly.
For you are not a God who has pleasure in wickedness.
Evil can’t live with you.
The arrogant shall not stand in your sight.
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You will destroy those who speak lies.
Yahweh abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
But as for me, in the abundance of your loving kindness I will come into your house.
I will bow toward your holy temple in reverence of you.
Lead me, Yahweh, in your righteousness because of my enemies.
Make your way straight before my face.
For there is no faithfulness in their mouth.
Their heart is destruction.
Their throat is an open tomb.
They flatter with their tongue.
Hold them guilty, God.
Let them fall by their own counsels;
Thrust them out in the multitude of their transgressions,
for they have rebelled against you.
But let all those who take refuge in you rejoice,
Let them always shout for joy, because you defend them.
Let them also who love your name be joyful in you.
For you will bless the righteous.
Yahweh, you will surround him with favor as with a shield.

Psalm 5

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed in my life. May I always be grateful for all you have given me.

I humbly come before you to ask for mercy and blessing on little Gabriel Johnson and his family. I call upon you as God, the Holy Trinity, the Almighty, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Krishna, the Universe, the Unseen Power - for you are known by all these names and more, yet you are One. In same fashion, let Gabriel know that forever he is and always will be Gabriel Johnson, no matter what name he has now been given. Help him to feel his father’s love, and to know that his father is desperately trying to reunite them. Give Gabriel’s father and family peace and reassurance that Your eye is on Gabriel, watching over him while we await his return to his real family.

I believe the people involved in Gabriel’s disappearance truly believe they are doing your will. Open their eyes, Lord, to the knowledge that they have been led astray by false prophets and the Evil One. For they have forsaken the Truth, and are lost from You. And until they return to Your fold, they will not see the sins they have committed against You.

Please open their hearts to the understanding of the pain that their actions have caused Gabriel, his family, and the many people who hurt for this family of strangers. For in our hurt, we have welcomed Gabriel and his family into our lives and hearts, and we do so gladly in Your name.

If even one person who is involved in Gabriel’s disappearance feels Your touch on their heart, so that their eyes open and see they have been blinded by Evil, we can return Gabriel to the life he deserves. He is so young to be given all this sorrow in his heart, and the adults are blind to his pain. Please, Lord, open their eyes and their hearts - let them confess their sins before you and send Gabriel home where he belongs.

I humbly beg this of You. Amen. :praying:

Good night my litlte buddy and family. WE are going to find your way home to your Dad...we will, promise you! love and kiss'es

Thinking about Gabriel's family as always. We have come to love this little guy so much..I think since the first picture we all saw of him. We're all still looking, and we won't give up hope! My prayers are with the family and Gabriel as always. May you find the strength and perseverance to endure all this, and may your reunion with Gabriel be a blessed sweet one full of joy. (And Lord, I know all things are in your time, but could you make this happen soon, please!) <3

Gabriel - I know you're out there buddy, and we're still looking for you...I've grown to love you from afar like you are one of my own...God bless the McQueary family - stay strong.

I'm still looking for you every day, sweet baby. I want you back with your loving family so much. They want you, and need you, and love you so much, and I know you need them and their love too.

:blowkiss:

My thoughts and prayers are with you sweet Gabriel everyday. You too Logan and all of your family and supporters. I wish there was more I could do.

As Fathers Day approaches my thoughts and prayers are with the family especially Logan. Dear Lord we pray that Gabriel be reunited with his father Logan very soon. He is loved and missed greatly. Please bring him home.

Good night sweet Gabriel. I'm praying for a miracle tonight. xoxoxoxo

My prayer tonight is that those people who have information about Gabe's whereabouts bless this family and themselves by sharing that information.

May the meaning of Father's Day tomorrow touch the hearts of those holding Gabe, so that they understand the pain that their actions are causing young LM, and return Gabe to his rightful Daddy!

Gabriel I pray everyday for you and your daddy. We will not give up on you little man.
Dear Lord, please bring Gabriel home safely to his daddy..Amen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back