Prayers and Well Wishes for Gabriel and his family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
23615_10150168498040221_756360220_11726283_6158823_n.jpg

We're looking for you, sweetheart.

:blowkiss:

Thank you, thank you, thank you God! Hang in there sweet boy, you're daddy is closer than ever!!!

God bless you, little sweet pea. I believe you will be with your Dad soon. What a joyous day that will be.

“I know he’s out there and he’s alive and he got handed off to a couple and we pretty much believe we know who they are,” said McQueary.

Go get 'em, Logan. You can do it. You're not alone. You have thousands and thousands of supporters, and we're with you all the way. God bless you. God bless and protect Gabe until he's back with you again.

Can't wait to hear the news that you are home little Gabriel! Sounds like your Daddy is getting close! Bless you sweet boy!

Gabriel Daddy is coming for you sweet heart. Hes going to bring you home and love you forever.

My prayers are always with Logan and Gabriel. Praying all of this madness will end and they can finally move on from this and get back to being Father and Son. :))

I know the pain I have for Gabriel is only the tip of the iceberg compared to what you are feeling, but it is incredibley painful. My heart breaks for all of Gabriel's family daily. I don't know how you keep holding on, but you have to. I know you have to. You have to be there for Gabriel, for when he is found.

He's such a lucky little guy to have so many people love him so much. He's reached so many hearts, even in his short little life. He's reached 10's of thousands of people, probably even more. He is constantly on my mind and in my heart, and I know I am not alone in that. I have all my friends and family praying for him, and you. I love little Gabriel, and will never give up looking for him.

All my love, prayers and support, as well as the nearly 400 people I have reached out to personally, are for you. Consider also the loved one's you have up there, looking out for you here on Earth, and protecting your missing baby. Think about those loved ones embracing and holding him tightly, protecting him for you during this terrible time of missing him.

Gabriel, hang in there little guy, you are so completely loved!

0043.jpg

I feel that Gabriel is close to being found. I pray daily for him and alot of the time throughout the day. God makes miracles happen. I have asked in full faith that Gabriel be found alive and well. My heart aches for your family and I search for information daily to help in locating Gabriel. I know God hears us and has heard us numbers regarding Gabriel. We all need to keep the faith that he will be located and brought home to live a long and healthy life with his father. I will never give up on you LIL G!!

They say things come in threes, so, since Nadia was found, it is time for Gabriel and Kayleah to be found and reunited with their families.

I'm still praying daily for little Gabe to be found and brought home to his loving family. I also pray daily for Logan and family to continue to receive strenth to endure, and to be guided to anything that will bring Gabe home.

I love you little guy, and I wish I could come find you, scoop you up in my arms and give you the first of many of the biggest hugs you have ever had. Praying for you and your wonderful family tonight, as every day and night. Sweet dreams, you cute little blessing.

puppy.jpg

Thinking about you as always, Gabriel. Wishing I could do something more to help bring you home. Until I think of something better...I will pray. Hang on little buddy.

May God keep you safe Gabriel and bring you home soon to your Daddy. May Logan and family find strength each day. Grant the PI and LE wisdom and knowledge. Please bring this sweet innocent child home where he belongs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back