Predictions s'il vous plaît

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so...my prediction....NOTHING will change I am afraid....

I sometimes/most times feel the same way. But like I said in an earlier post, when I really sit 'n think about it, the whole darn situation just makes me so damn MAD. I mean really & truly seriously & personally ANGRY (and on that note, how on earth can the Ramsey's claim they were not ANGRY about what happened to their daughter? *I'M* friggin' mad as HELL...and she wasn't even MY damn kid! I don't get it.).

But anyway, what I mean to say is, with all this newfangled "technology" of ours, we can send men to the moon (for what good goshdarn reason I do not know); we can clone a freakin' sheep (again, for what good reason I do not know); we can make/insert artificial organs into humans (okay, so that one I'll give 'em)...but we can't friggin' figure out WHO KILLED JONBENET RAMSEY???

WTF?????

Think about it. If someone wanted to hurt or send a message to one or the other parent, what better way than to attack their child, in their home, and cast suspecion on them and everyone associated with them?

I get what your sayin' but for some reason I just cannot wrap my head around that scenario. But then again I can't seem to completely wrap my head around much of ANYTHING associated with this case. I reckon its cuz subconsciously I just don't wanna ever have to think about anyone ever doin' anything even remotely close to what was done to this poor defenseless innocent sweet beautiful child....even tho in all actuality I know that somewhere, someplace, somehow, its damn near an everyday occurrence in today's society :-(

Sick *advertiser censored*(s).....whomever/wherever you may be.

I predict that those of us posting here will be dust before the identity of the killer is known.

my prediction...ugh...guess not very optimistic...it's the reason why I took a break from this case...I guess I finally accepted the fact that we might NEVER know the truth...and it's not the Ramsey's fault ya know...of course they still do anything to protect themselves...it's the OTHER cowards who aren't brave enough to do their JOBS....

so,what are the chances..a confession?don't see it happening...JR's too arrogant to admit any wrongdoings and BR was coached very well it seems,a secret must remain a secret,no?

maybe there is a chance if the killer strikes again...unlikely again...

will the DNA ever reveal anything?maybe... (identify a Ramsey accomplice OR prove once and for all the the DNA wasn't relevant from the beginning/it was innocent transfer)

so...my prediction....NOTHING will change I am afraid....

BBM Interesting comment from Kolar in the YouTube interview Cynic posted on FFJ: There was no family DNA collected or identified on JB's lj's, which Kolar thought unusual since Patsy said she dressed her in them.

No family DNA identified on her underwear or longjohns........but Patsy's and Burke's on the nightgown.

IMO, if someone in the family dressed her in the star shirt, size 12's and lj's, they had to be wearing gloves to not leave identifiable DNA of some sort. I cannot see Burke being the one to do it and having the ability to deal with her unconsicous body weight or the presence of mind to put gloves on. The GJ had it right to name the parents for at least colluding.

If only others from the GJ would be brave enough now to come forth with more information, LE might be able to ask JR back in for further questioning.

BBM Interesting comment from Kolar in the YouTube interview Cynic posted on FFJ: There was no family DNA collected or identified on JB's lj's, which Kolar thought unusual since Patsy said she dressed her in them.

No family DNA identified on her underwear or longjohns........but Patsy's and Burke's on the nightgown.

IMO, if someone in the family dressed her in the star shirt, size 12's and lj's, they had to be wearing gloves to not leave identifiable DNA of some sort. I cannot see Burke being the one to do it and having the ability to deal with her unconsicous body weight or the presence of mind to put gloves on. The GJ had it right to name the parents for at least colluding.

If only others from the GJ would be brave enough now to come forth with more information, LE might be able to ask JR back in for further questioning.

From what I've read about touch DNA, evidence doesn't usually come from touching the clothing. It comes from when someone grabs the clothes roughly and cells rub off from the fingers or hand. Molesters and rapists aren't known for being gentle. JonBenet's mother was probably fairly gentle when she changed the little girl's clothing, so transfer cells are difficult to come by. Forensics need at the very least 7 cells, or there abouts. The type of fabric, whether it is soft or stiff affects the deposition of cells. Also, when and how well a person's hands were washed before touching the clothes. If the hands were recently and well washed, fewer cells are likely to transfer.
I seriously doubt that any of the family had anything to do with her death.

I get what your sayin' but for some reason I just cannot wrap my head around that scenario. But then again I can't seem to completely wrap my head around much of ANYTHING associated with this case. I reckon its cuz subconsciously I just don't wanna ever have to think about anyone ever doin' anything even remotely close to what was done to this poor defenseless innocent sweet beautiful child....even tho in all actuality I know that somewhere, someplace, somehow, its damn near an everyday occurrence in today's society :-(

Sick *advertiser censored*(s).....whomever/wherever you may be.

This case is not like the majority of missing/murdered children. Often the killer is a clearly demented parent or opportunistic child molester. That is not this case. The killer saw her as a thing, a tool to be used for whatever purpose he had. I do not believe there was ever an intention to kidnap her from the house. Only if the authorities get lucky and find someone with matching DNA, if someone confesses with details, or if authorities get together and start looking at other cases with similarities, will this case be broken.
I'm not holding my breath.

ugh....I shouldn't have started reading TOSOS...the book is SUFFOCATING but it brings me back to one thing I always wondered about...JR definitely lost it after Beth's death...maybe we are dealing with some sort of MSBP?he LOVES to talk about the man he became AFTER these tragedies...he LOVES this suffering!!!he LOVES to go on and on and on about it!reminds me of that woman who killed her children because when her first daughter died (naturally) she loved how she felt(victim)!JR LOVES to be the victim.

yep,I can feel his pain for the loss of Beth...that is when he REALLY grieved.and his comment re Beth not being alone anymore after JB died?his comment re Job and how convenient it must be to have kids near you7 both on earth AND in heaven??

DUNNO...but got me thinking about JDI again....

I wonder how much the R's lawyers know (or suspect. )

What if , out of conscience one of them anonymously leaked the rest of the story out some day.

Or is there a bit of a "smoking gun" the Grand Jury knows about that we do not.

Somebody out there may know just a bit more than has been made public.

We certainly have not found any foreign factions coming forth with the rest of the story.

maybe not the whole truth,remember they brought in J.Douglas to tell them whether or not he thinks JR is capable of such a crime

What if , out of conscience one of them anonymously leaked the rest of the story out some day.

conscience...they are defence lawyers :D
I don't see LW doing it,nor Bynum for ex (who could be one of the few who knows more)

sadly I don't think they know more

DNA, or a confession by the intruder that killed her. Some RDI's will still swear the Ramsey's were involved, regardless of confession and matching DNA.

It’s still my belief many of the close associates of the R’s have figured out what happened. When JR is gone, and no further threat of lawsuit exists (you can’t libel a deceased person), I believe more may be revealed.

Both JR and BR almost live secluded/hidden lives. (BR in particular stays far away from the public view.) One of the things revealed in this case is how much JR counts on having a wonderful Christian reputation. moo What he truly does not know, is whether that reputation could be further ‘shredded’ after his passing. I predict he may have something to worry about.

Secluded hidden lives? Burke graduated from college, has dated the same girl for years, and now works. Sounds like a normal life to me. JR has ran for political office and wrote a book.....hardly secluded. Burke has been accused of having aspergers, being a sexual deviant and killing his sister, if I was him I would be a recluse.

There was no family DNA collected or identified on JB's lj's, which Kolar thought unusual since Patsy said she dressed her in them.

A six year old who can't put on her own p.j.'s? Now that I find odd. Oh wait a sec, that's right. JBR was "knocked out" (and sadly, we all know that means both figuratively AND literally) after the long day's events.

Another tidbit I read somewhere, altho can't recall where (perhaps it was Kolar's book), was that JBR's 3rd grade teacher was interviewed after the fact. A six year old in the 3rd grade? I dunno about CO, but here in NY and even in my home state of CT, a six year old is most likely in the first grade. Was JBR that intelligent/advanced?

ugh....I shouldn't have started reading TOSOS...the book is SUFFOCATING but it brings me back to one thing I always wondered about...JR definitely lost it after Beth's death...maybe we are dealing with some sort of MSBP?he LOVES to talk about the man he became AFTER these tragedies...he LOVES this suffering!!!he LOVES to go on and on and on about it!reminds me of that woman who killed her children because when her first daughter died (naturally) she loved how she felt(victim)!JR LOVES to be the victim.

yep,I can feel his pain for the loss of Beth...that is when he REALLY grieved.and his comment re Beth not being alone anymore after JB died?his comment re Job and how convenient it must be to have kids near you7 both on earth AND in heaven??

DUNNO...but got me thinking about JDI again....

Way to go, madeleine. You have made a difficult choice, but with this reading you can see a side of JR that so many do not. The "poor me" side, for sure.

And also the reveals of character that one would not normally attribute to someone using Christian fortitude during a healing process. Such as, JR's sleeping on the floor next to the girls' beds because he did not feel he deserved to be comfortable during sleep in his own bed because both Beth and JB had suffered.

Or, choosing an organization primary for Christian youth education as his own "retreat" and Christian teaching source for further enlightenment after JB's death. I found it very odd that a man of his maturity level would not have sought an institution more age appropriate.

I, like you, only realized the full extent of JR's emotional disparity from losing Beth, and how intense it still was at the time JB was killed, when I read TOSOS. Even though Patsy said she didn't know how to console him when she heard him crying in his bathroom (perhaps triggered by the photos of Beth he keep there) it jogged me to learn he was having crying jags driving home from work over Beth, right up to the time of losing JB when Beth had been gone 4 years. With that level of depression (which had been medically treated, according to interview accounts and book info) I thought it odd that JR was using Melatonin, since it can increase depression.

DNA, or a confession by the intruder that killed her. Some RDI's will still swear the Ramsey's were involved, regardless of confession and matching DNA.

Adding the phrase, "IMO" before your second sentence would have enabled me to dismiss it as being made by someone who is simply not aware of the genuine feelings of most of the posting RDI's on this forum who have made it clear that their desire for justice for JB is first and foremost, and will jump for joy the moment her killer is clearly established.

But because you made a statement of judgement which is, IMO, condescending of RDI intelligence and ability to discern, I take great offense. If there is a confession by someone other than a family member and the DNA matches up, if I cannot accept that as somewhat infallible evidence, then what is the purpose of believing in anything relative to our justice system, forensics, and the overall intelligence of mankind.

Whether IDI or RDI, let's just hope that one day we ALL will recognize that a duck really is a duck, especially if the duck quacks and has the feathers of a duck!

Someone will want to write a tell-all after JR dies.
If Burke gets married and has children of his own we'll see a pattern appear.
His family cannot protect him forever from The Truth.

Great catch from that interview. That bolded statement is very intriguing, since PR claimed to have dressed her in the long underwear when she put her to bed. And, since Bode Technology used their scraping methodology to locate the foreign dna on the long underwear, why wouldn't PR's tdna turn up on it? The only conclusion I was able to land on is that PR wore gloves when she dressed her for bed. All moo. Wish I had a prediction how this info could be used by MB or SG

A six year old who can't put on her own p.j.'s? Now that I find odd. Oh wait a sec, that's right. JBR was "knocked out" (and sadly, we all know that means both figuratively AND literally) after the long day's events.

Another tidbit I read somewhere, altho can't recall where (perhaps it was Kolar's book), was that JBR's 3rd grade teacher was interviewed after the fact. A six year old in the 3rd grade? I dunno about CO, but here in NY and even in my home state of CT, a six year old is most likely in the first grade. Was JBR that intelligent/advanced?
Burke's 3rd grade teacher was interviewed, simple mistake...

Somebody out there may know just a bit more than has been made public.

We certainly have not found any foreign factions coming forth with the rest of the story.

If you read Patsy's interviews with police (with her lawyer present) you will learn a great deal just by the questions he will NOT allow her to answer. Yes, I believe they know the truth.

Great catch from that interview. That bolded statement is very intriguing, since PR claimed to have dressed her in the long underwear when she put her to bed. And, since Bode Technology used their scraping methodology to locate the foreign dna on the long underwear, why wouldn't PR's tdna turn up on it? The only conclusion I was able to land on is that PR wore gloves when she dressed her for bed. All moo. Wish I had a prediction how this info could be used by MB or SG

Hello.

I am the anti-k, also known as Anti K and most often, AK.

I started following this forum a couple of weeks ago, but I’ve only read two or three of the available threads; so far. I’m a little confused as to accepted protocol for self-introduction, or how best to slip into the flow of a conversation; so I thought I’d just start one here. So, hello. :)

I have posted on the DNA quite a bit, but it is not my “fav” aspect of the case. I’m not a DNA expert; I’m not an anything expert. I am primarily autodidactic, but am confident that I have a pretty decent understanding of the basic concepts involved. I don’t think that the DNA proves anything. IMO the DNA simply represents a person who must be identified and investigated.

For those who haven’t already listened to it, I recommend the radioblog interview with Dr Krane: http://tinyurl.com/ktvaqyf The foundation for much of what I am about to propose can be found there.

Bode discovered DNA on the leggings. This DNA “matched” the DNA found commingled in the victim’s blood, on the inside crotch of her panties. On the assumption and likelihood that these three samples came from a single person: I shall refer to the donor as DNA-man.

As far as we know only DNA-man’s DNA was found; Mrs Ramsey’s was not.

As we know, several factors come into play where transfer is concerned. For example, a person’s shedder status. Was Mrs Ramsey a poor or a good shedder? We don’t know. The absence of her DNA on the leggings suggest that she was a poor shedder; at least, on that particular occasion.

Although DNA transfer can and does occur easily and readily, it does not necessarily occur. A person can touch an object and transfer nothing. Or, Person A can transfer Person B’s DNA without transferring their own. These are facts as we presently know them. So, while Mrs Ramseys’ DNA could be on the leggings, it is not true that it should be or would be on the leggings.

AK

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620