Predictions s'il vous plaît

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if you follow these kind of cases (murdered children,missing persons) you will notice that 99% of the family members who are innocent ,when on TV,talk about the victims and their killers,NOT about themselves.

if you were innocent what is the only piece of evidence that might really help you track the killer?the RN,his handwriting...I would have published it EVERYWHERE...oh wait...the R's "wanted" to but they were advised not to...so what if my lawyers say no if this is my only chance to get the monster?but again,they decided to chose what was best for THEM.I remember there was once case...all they got was the killer's voice...the fam. put up a website with that recording and guess what,eventually someone recognized the voice...

how is JR supposed to look for the killer...he doesn't even think the UNKNOWN killer's a real person...monster,beast,creature,this is how he describes the killer...with words that are usually found in legends or horror fiction,not in REAL life...and I don't think it's denial...deep down inside he KNOWS there is no evil intruder,that's why these terms

if you were innocent what is the only piece of evidence that might really help you track the killer?the RN,his handwriting...I would have published it EVERYWHERE...oh wait...the R's "wanted" to but they were advised not to...so what if my lawyers say no if this is my only chance to get the monster?but again,they decided to chose what was best for THEM.I remember there was once case...all they got was the killer's voice...the fam. put up a website with that recording and guess what,eventually someone recognized the voice...

The DA did not want it published, he wanted it for evidence. They did release some samples of it, but not the whole letter. Last article on this page.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-ramsey-ad-flyers.htm

if you follow these kind of cases (murdered children,missing persons) you will notice that 99% of the family members who are innocent ,when on TV,talk about the victims and their killers,NOT about themselves.

Most weren't being crucified by the public, the media and the police. There was also a lot of false information being put out there. I would have been defensive in that situation.

Most weren't being crucified by the public, the media and the police. There was also a lot of false information being put out there. I would have been defensive in that situation.
most guilty people are defensive. it's a recognizable and expected behavior. sociopaths being one exception. so I guess they're not sociopaths, but they are/were involved in the death of their daughter

ps: WTH happened to the margins?

Most people are also defensive and protective of their child in this case Burke.

Pss Bring back the margins!

(snipped)
ps: WTH happened to the margins?
I think that's what happens when a poster with too much information in one line of his/her "Location" makes a post. If it gets corrected, the threads should magically correct themselves.

BBM Interesting comment from Kolar in the YouTube interview Cynic posted on FFJ: There was no family DNA collected or identified on JB's lj's, which Kolar thought unusual since Patsy said she dressed her in them.

No family DNA identified on her underwear or longjohns........but Patsy's and Burke's on the nightgown.

IMO, if someone in the family dressed her in the star shirt, size 12's and lj's, they had to be wearing gloves to not leave identifiable DNA of some sort. I cannot see Burke being the one to do it and having the ability to deal with her unconsicous body weight or the presence of mind to put gloves on. The GJ had it right to name the parents for at least colluding.

If only others from the GJ would be brave enough now to come forth with more information, LE might be able to ask JR back in for further questioning.

No family DNA identified on her underwear or longjohns

That is so odd.

If Patsy pulled those long johns onto JBR so she could sleep on Dec. 26, then her tDNA should be on the long johns.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back