Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrassed to admit...but know you all would understand...that I had a 'salacious dream about JM today - so weird!

I'm not attracted to him physically, but for some reason, I was in my dream. My husband thought it very funny, and here I sit trying to do dream interpretations and hoping it's not because I've finally 'cracked'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Completely O/T but you could try the Jungian dream analysis approach that everyone in your dream represents some aspect of yourself.

According to JA's fan site, JA says she was saying "cocc bloccer" (with that spelling) which is different than the sexual slur she was accused of... Ha ha. Of course. It's pronounced the same but spelled differently. Only JA could come up with that story.

And expect to be believed......

Does anyone know what time pre-orders will be released? Like, if ordered from Audible and given Feb 16th as delivery date, should I expect it to be delivered at midnight?

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that, but forgive me, broke out laughing at the question.

Birds of a feather flock together here, and it sure is feeling like we're all waiting to land on the same Christmas tree. :)

Does anyone know what time pre-orders will be released? Like, if ordered from Audible and given Feb 16th as delivery date, should I expect it to be delivered at midnight?

My pre-order with Amazon was just released

According to JA's fan site, JA says she was saying "cocc bloccer" (with that spelling) which is different than the sexual slur she was accused of... Ha ha. Of course. It's pronounced the same but spelled differently. Only JA could come up with that story.

As if anyone's going to believe her version.:jail::liar:

If anyone has the book, I would like to know why none of the witnesses that worked for PPL had an attorney. For instance, the Hughes? Why didn't they call their PPL lawyer if Nurmi was allowed to lie to them. Also Gus didn't have and attorney. The only one that did have one was Abe A. making the investigator with the DT back off when Abe said he would be happy to talk to them at Juan's office with his attorney.

I remember reading about how that snake Nurmi showed up at Deanna's parents home and surprised her. He got his interview and used it against her. She should have showed the pig to the front door and said to call her attorney. She had that right. Nurmi said her father was nice to him and didn't like Travis. Deanna later said this was a lie.

Apparently a few others told the DT they would have to call their attorneys before being interviewed but we never found out who those witnesses were. I hope Juan tells us in his book who they were.

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that, but forgive me, broke out laughing at the question.

Birds of a feather flock together here, and it sure is feeling like we're all waiting to land on the same Christmas tree. :)

Well, as long we're not landing under the Christmas tree!

She said that JM hadn't forewarned the family that he would show the autopsy photos that day in court.

I bet it was when Lisa was on stand and he threw them up on the projector. The sisters gasped and left the court room. Lisa even gasped.

Book just delivered to my Kindle

Just started the book...got it on iTunes. So awesome to be inside the mind of Juan during the early stages of the investigation. Can't wait to read more and then see what everyone else here thinks.

That was JVM's opinion, not JM's, or at least, he wasn't the one who said that on Dr. Phil.

Thanks Hope4More for the correction ..I was trying to get as much in as I could. I do not know how those that post he tweets do it...you are all wonderful!

This is why I've taken to calling her Jodi Thesaurias. Making up new words and phrases and adding them to her personal Thesaurus.

What she needs to remember for the next time that sort of thing happens is to quickly say, "I don't mean that dirty" and then explain the phrase.

Example #1: "I'm going over to Linda's house to shampoo her rug".

Example #2: "I'm going over to Linda's house to shampoo her rug -- hey, I don't mean that dirty".

See the difference? Ex. 1 = dirty connotation. Ex 2 = funny connotation. Not dirty at all. Well, Jodi's got the rest of her life to get it right.

Cocc Bloccer -- that's has something to do with Croquet, right? Like the prison guard was blocking her from going to get a haircut so, to use a term from Croquet, Jodi was cocc blocced.

"Right. I got it. Thanks." - Joe Friday

1894498112-dygn.jpg

I would like to know if there were any other suspects (early on, of course) in TA's murder. Will JM's book be a comprehensive detailing of the investigation?

Did LE ever interview Dustin James Thompson after his wife called in an anonymous tip on him?

See pages 12,16, 17 from Det. Flores' report. http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/flores-investigation-report.pdf

I have wondered how TA's postmortem pictures ended up on the internet. Did LE or the ME "leak" them? Is the release of postmortem pics SOP in AZ?

Book just delivered to my Kindle[/QUOTE

Enjoy!!!! I have to wait til tomorrow for my mailman to arrive, and as much as I like him and kibbitzing with him, I'll show him no mercy if he doesn't honor that promise to deliver through snow and freezing rain...

And the same enjoy and hope its great to everyone already beginning to read and whose mail comes earlier than mine does.

I read really quickly, sadly, even when I don't want to, but don't want to read or post "spoilers" here before I finish. Hope all book related posts stay here on this thread.....

Got my Kindle edition! The dragging pic is very interesting... and horrible! I am using the Kindle app on my laptop so the photos are nice and clear. So odd to see that bright sunlight, but it was summer...

Troy Hayden Fox 10: Juan Martinez gives me the inside story on prosecuting #JodiArias. Did interview at Perryville Prison. Airs tom nite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At 19:20 in the NG episode. You can see the bathroom vanity by Travis foot. It is the window in the bathroom the sun is shinning in. Or the overhead lighting.

Now why would they not use the much clearer pictures during trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove