Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if there were any other suspects (early on, of course) in TA's murder. Will JM's book be a comprehensive detailing of the investigation?

Did LE ever interview Dustin James Thompson after his wife called in an anonymous tip on him?

See pages 12,16, 17 from Det. Flores' report. http://murderpedia.org/female.A/images/arias-jodi/flores-investigation-report.pdf

I have wondered how TA's postmortem pictures ended up on the internet. Did LE or the ME "leak" them? Is the release of postmortem pics SOP in AZ?

Loved Juan's response on the Dr Phil show, she was a suspect on a short list of 1

NG's on, she starts with 'all day sex marathon'? Can we stick to the facts, lady?

NG's on, she starts with 'all day sex marathon'? Can we stick to the facts, lady?

Bye goes Geevee into Grace-less land. ;)

I have insomnia, am up and will be here if you need a sympathetic listener to yr Grace rants. :)

Bye goes Geevee into Grace-less land. ;)

I have insomnia, am up and will be here if you need a sympathetic listener to yr Grace rants. :)

She's already making me crazy, and JM is just blinking at her. I appreciate you holding my hand through this, I'll try not to squeeze too hard.

You're doing the hard work, lol. I'd suffer through it to see that pic but don't have cable, just super fast wireless now...

Just saw the pic, you can see one of the bathroom windows pretty clearly, that's some pretty bright light streaming through, I'd think only if it faces west could it be coming in at 5:30 in the evening.

Is there a pass for OT in the middle of the night? If so, hey Geevee, did you just add a flower to adorn the head of your avatar?

Just saw the pic, you can see one of the bathroom windows pretty clearly, that's some pretty bright light streaming through, I'd think only if it faces west could it be coming in at 5:30 in the evening.

Did u get a screen shot?

Gosh I hope someone who gets the book on Kindle can post the camera pics, looks like we'll get a lot more detail to study.

There is a picture just posted in the juan book thread

Oh, the 4 year secret about the gas cans is he knew about them early on (because of the receipts) but it wasn't made public until trial, apparently.

Is there a pass for OT in the middle of the night? If so, hey Geevee, did you just add a flower to adorn the head of your avatar?

LOL yes, I did, Spring is here and I'm in a coral mood. ;)

Heh. SALMON,,according to WAT. :D

Heh heh The dragging pic is on the book thread, go look. :) I'm heading to bed in a couple minutes, thanks so much for sticking it out with me. Sweet dreams!

Horrible.....may she burn in hell.

JM says he was still alive, so she'd slit his throat and was dragging Travis Victor Alexander back to the bathroom in the few seconds before he died?

Gunshot last makes all the sense in the world in that terrible scenario I'm going to unimagine right now.

Horrible.....may she burn in hell.

JM says he was still alive, so she'd slit his throat and was dragging Travis Victor Alexander back to the bathroom in the few seconds before he died?

Gunshot last makes all the sense in the world in that terrible scenario I'm going to unimagine right now.

Considering his head is up, he has to still be alive and I personally think she was still attacking him when that pic happened, sorry to add to what you'll have to unimagine. Okay, I'll see you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch