Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knew it!! :happydance: DH is such a nobody. His newest conspiracy is that Juan is an illegal immigrant and needs to be investigated. His reasoning... because Juan has no Wiki and doesn't talk about his life. LMFAO!!

Twas . :D

ETA: Oh dear, you really shouldn't encourage me, lol.

He posts most of his craziness on Jodi is innocent (fb). "encouragement is good for the soul" dontcha' know. I have been messing with some dude who thinks that the butcheress WILL be his future wife, he sketches drawings of her and is whacko' He says it is not if she will agree to marry him, it is she will marry him. LOL. He's well versed and polite, but a looneytoon.

12745587_943554029046589_3807146858267734318_n.jpg

They stopped fooling around because he didn't want to go farther. It's so sick. It shows her whole defense was a lie, in addition to being pure distraction. Travis was never the sexual aggressor in the relationship. There could never be a time nor circumstance she wouldn't be willing to go all the way.

Ryan Burns.

She lectures him all of May that he needs to be a better Mormon and tells him he needs to get right with Heavenly Father, jumps his bones the day after she slaughters Travis, asks him afterwards why he hesitated to get down with her, and when he says he was trying to respect her religious sensibilities she tells him she's a big girl and knows what she's doing, so they have phone sex and text sex, and then, after she's safely locked away she sends him a long letter saying- silly, you were never in danger with me, though since we were always on different spiritual planes I'm not sure you can really appreciate what I'm telling you...

Knew it!! :happydance: DH is such a nobody. His newest conspiracy is that Juan is an illegal immigrant and needs to be investigated. His reasoning... because Juan has no Wiki and doesn't talk about his life. LMFAO!!

Lol. I want to feel sorry for the tin foil hatted delusionaries, but then they lapse right smack into mean and I just can't.

But, I am striving every day to be more Christ-like. :D

Lol. I want to feel sorry for the tin foil hatted delusionaries, but then they lapse right smack into mean and I just can't.

But, I am striving every day to be more Christ-like. :D

Not me, I'll just take my chances. I will just use this quote when I need to.

Cowardly Lion:
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!"

Wicked Witch of the West:
You'll believe in more than that before I'm finished with you.

I'm kinda' sorta' sorry for being O/T (but only if I'm in trouble with the Mods) Seriously, if my posts offend anyone I apologize and will understand if they go POOF.

Ryan Burns.

She lectures him all of May that he needs to be a better Mormon and tells him he needs to get right with Heavenly Father, jumps his bones the day after she slaughters Travis, asks him afterwards why he hesitated to get down with her, and when he says he was trying to respect her religious sensibilities she tells him she's a big girl and knows what she's doing, so they have phone sex and text sex, and then, after she's safely locked away she sends him a long letter saying- silly, you were never in danger with me, though since we were always on different spiritual planes I'm not sure you can really appreciate what I'm telling you...

"The more different the better, Jodi."

[video=youtube;ONoi86Zyj3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONoi86Zyj3k[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQalkIeE7s

I'm kinda' sorta' sorry for being O/T (but only if I'm in trouble with the Mods) Seriously, if my posts offend anyone I apologize and will understand if they go POOF.

Damn, your attached file went poof alright.

wtf was that..? lol, ok ok n/m.

I just wanted to say I got my book today, but from Barnes and Noble. :happydance::juanettes:

It's interesting that Sandy asked JA to borrow her grandparents' car. She evidently assumed JA didn't otherwise have a car and wasn't aware that Jodi had a rental car at her disposal. Sandy didn't even notice the rental when she came over for the parked car conversation? The rental was there, right, since that's what prompted the LE surveillance?

Which begs another question. Where did Jodi get the new rental? It can't have been from the same firm as first week in June in Redding, since she was out of favor with them for returning the car with so much mileage and "Koolaid". And when did Jodi pretend she was going to return this new rental?

The police found her car, which had already been repossessed on July 9th, in Medford, Oregon. The rental was one that iirc her folks had got for her for the next morning(July 15th) after she had been seen talking with her mom the night before. She had been busy loading it when the police arrived and decided they had to arrest her before she left town. Apparently she had been notified by coworkers from Casa Ramos that the police were looking for her.

Edit: Sorry, just finished catching up and saw this had already been answered a few times...

Jodi's dad picked up (or took her to pick up) the rental very early the morning she was arrested.
LE began surveillance when Flores contacted them and told them he had obtained an arrest warrant. Local PD tried to locate her car. It had been repoed. They couldn't find her at work. About 9pm they found her at the grandparents.
It was getting dark and Arias and her mother were in Sandys car talking and Jodi appeared to be crying. After an hour Sandy left and Jodi went back inside. They continued watching as Jodi seemed to be packing for a trip. JM says the local PD did not arrest her because nighttime arrests are more dangerous for police officers. They continued to watch until around midnight when the house lights were all off.

When officers returned the next morning, July 15, a white Chevy Cobalt was now parked in front of the house. Several boxes in the backseat had "Jodi" written on them in black marker

Another white rental car? Interesting. I wonder if she asked for that specifically or if it just happened. It's more than a little disturbing to think she might have requested another rental in a color that wouldn't stand out from the rest, eh?

Another white rental car? Interesting. I wonder if she asked for that specifically or if it just happened. It's more than a little disturbing to think she might have requested another rental in a color that wouldn't stand out from the rest, eh?

I tend to think that if she was on a mission to kill someone else it would be a person who was a threat to HER. She had settled the score with Travis in her sick mind. So IMO Deanna, MiMi, Lisa..were of no consequence to her. No possible way they could be close to Travis now.
She'd be after anyone who could be a threat to her freedom...
Darryl? He loaned her gas cans
Matt? Did he know anything?

I tend to think that if she was on a mission to kill someone else it would be a person who was a threat to HER. She had settled the score with Travis in her sick mind. So IMO Deanna, MiMi, Lisa..were of no consequence to her. No possible way they could be close to Travis now.
My best guess would be the Hughes'. In her mind, she probably saw them as having had conspired with Travis to ruin her reputation.

What does this mean, from the Reddit Q&A?

"The case is now in the hands of the Arizona Attorney General's Office and no longer with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office...."

Is the AG's office the normal route for appeals? Or is this a reference to the AG investigation?

I agree Killer needed to settle the score with Travis, and punish him in the process. That is just as obvious as the long nose on her face because if she only wanted him out of circulation she could have killed him in his sleep--it would probably have been quieter, cleaner, much less chance of evidence left behind, etc. It wasn't good enough to just take Travis out, he had to pay with more than his life--he had to suffer as he died and he had to be aware that it was HER making that happen.

And that makes my mind go to things like the need to punish other people who the killer believed had wronged her. I am not sure about Matt or Darryl...maybe/maybe not for one or both since I don't know enough about the dynamics of her relationship with either to consider how strongly she felt wronged by them, or if she even did. The women in Travis' life are a different story altogether, as I think the killer in her seriously sick mind could have blamed any or all of them for things not working out for her and Travis. She has no capacity to let things go and instead is obsessed with evening the score.

She had knives and a gun in her rental car when arrested, did she not? I mean, I heard those were found in the car--was that fact or rumor? If fact, then it stands to reason--at least for me--that she had some need for those items on her journey. If not murder, what?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back