Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He did eventually take them, right? Very strange case.

No, he didn't. He didn't take the deal. It was another Caylee case. They found Danielle van Dam's body after the plea deal was turned down. In the end they had a MOUNTAIN of forensic evidence and he was sentenced to death. But in CA that basically means life in prison.

Is it legal to videotape a meeting at the jail between an attorney and a client, and then to release that video to the public?

UMMM... was the licorice incident caught on tape???

Page 1 of the PDF: "This motion also comes on the brink of the releasing of discovery of which Defense counsel was videotaped by law enforcement meeting with his client."

..."future charges of misconduct related to the unauthorized videotaping of Defense counsel"

If the licorice incident actually occurred and was caught on tape, I think I'm going to open some bubbly. :drink:

PLEAAASEEEE let there be candy involved. That's all I ask from the OCSO gods. At least for this document dump.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it legal to videotape a meeting at the jail between an attorney and a client, and then to release that video to the public?

It's illegal to tape CONVERSATIONS yes, not sure about just plain videotaping meetings with perhaps no sound.

If the licorice incident actually occurred and was caught on tape, I think I'm going to open some bubbly. :drink:

Not me. If that actually happened and I see the video, the only bubbly I'll be opening is soap to wash out my eyes.

Casey and Baez videotaped??? This sounds downright juicy. Hope we aren't letdown!!!

lol, and guess where we learned it first???

BAEZ MOTION RESPONSE... Nice.

Well number 7 is interesting.

No Casey, the prosecution doesn't understand why you turned down a good plea agreement and worry that you are not being represented to your benefit. Representation that is so bad it may be grounds for your appeal if convicted.

Interesting KC says that, but KC and the truth are strangers. Cough up the retainer agreement and the accounts showing the source of payment.

And not just the retainer agreement but secondary ones signed since that one.

Bailee! WOW! She can be cross examined on her affidavit and her handwritten note. Her handwritten note "opens the door" because it addresses the merits of whether or not she killed Caylee! WOW! :woohoo:

Break out the champagne in the Prosecutor's offices!
:woohoo:

That is what I am hopeing.

It's illegal to tape CONVERSATIONS yes, not sure about just plain videotaping meetings with perhaps no sound.

Well, if the video is of the licorice incident, as gross as it might be, we should all be grateful not to hear the slurping and sucking noises.

Another guess might be the incident where KC was messing about changing vehicles at time of arrest? That's not meeting with client in jail.

Casey and Baez videotaped??? This sounds downright juicy. Hope we aren't letdown!!!

This has the possibility of being extremely disappointing. It could be two hours of them writing on legal pads.

Well, if the video is of the licorice incident, as gross as it might be, we should all be grateful not to hear the slurping and sucking noises.

If it is the infamous licorice incident then JB can kiss his license goodbye.

No, he didn't. He didn't take the deal. It was another Caylee case. They found Danielle van Dam's body after the plea deal was turned down. In the end they had a MOUNTAIN of forensic evidence and he was sentenced to death. But in CA that basically means life in prison.
You're right, I was thinking of that guy up in northern CA...the one who said his wife wasn't missing, she was back home in Russia.

Only if it's captured on film...otherwise it won't be worth as much. Why do I keep hearing "My close up, Mr. Demille"?

I am sure there will be cameras in there and I bet Cindy will be ready for her close up.
overreactsmiley.gif
I hope they check her ahead of time for hammers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back