Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably her parents, I think the whole group is in cahoots. They all think Casey is going to be found innocent and then they will all be rich. I cannot wait for the day when the jury stands up and they read guilty as charged. I can imagine Cindy standing up and screaming at the judge and jury and throwing one big *advertiser censored* hissy fit.
What was it she said in that jail visit ... I'm everybody's meal ticket now? I wonder if a media deal wasn't cut just before that time.

Folks fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride. The state is supposed to be releasing a video of Casey and Baez. This case is going to go into new levels of all sorts of wrong.

Yes! This was the first thing that I noticed! She only states that she has not given him authority to sell her or Caylies "story"! No mention whatsoever of pictures, images, videos, rights to dolls or "memorabillia"! Things that make you go "Hmmm!"

There are lots of ways of getting money from networks or a media group into the hands of Casey's defense team. Technically "Casey" may NOT be directly selling her story and directly paying Baez.

Just like technically, NBC can say it isn't paying Octomom. Whatever the route the defense team is making money because Casey killed Caylee. They aren't doing it from the goodness of their hearts because they really believe Casey is innocent.

At least...not in my opinion.

Yes! This was the first thing that I noticed! She only states that she has not given him authority to sell her or Caylies "story"! No mention whatsoever of pictures, images, videos, rights to dolls or "memorabillia"! Things that make you go "Hmmm!"

Yep!!!!! It's not about the "story" but the "rest of the story and all it's exhibits". It's not "what you say but what you DON't SAY". After opening this can of worms / this boo boo in judgement, I think JB may get a whipping with a licorice stick. Ohhhhhhhh thought......is he trying to get thrown off the case??????

There are lots of ways of getting money from networks or a media group into the hands of Casey's defense team. Technically "Casey" may NOT be directly selling her story and directly paying Baez.

Snipped.

Like maybe paying a Caylee trust fund? KC inherits from Caylee as Caylee's only heir since no Babydaddy was identified (unless a killer beneficiary rule might apply.)

You know, if I was her, I wouldn't have added that little snarky,disrespectful note. I mean, if I was charged with first degree murder AND facing the death penalty AND claiming to be innocent....I dunno...not very astute on her part or her lawyers for that matter.

I can't believe he would allow that!!!!! Maybe her time behind bars is starting to affect her judgement??

We would never know if they did or did not offer a plea deal. I recall a case out here in CA where it wasn't known until the trial was over and the perp was convicted that a plea deal had been offered to the defendant. The State would not confirm nor deny a plea deal had been offered to Casey. And Casey's hand written statement seems to indicate she had been offered a deal, at least at one point.

Westerfield? I think you have a good point.

Westerfield? I think you have a good point.

Yes. That's the defendant. The State offered him a deal if he lead them to her body. To this day, I don't know why he didn't take it. He knew they had her DNA (and how horrible is this, from her TEARS) in his camper/car.

Probably her parents, I think the whole group is in cahoots. They all think Casey is going to be found innocent and then they will all be rich. I cannot wait for the day when the jury stands up and they read guilty as charged. I can imagine Cindy standing up and screaming at the judge and jury and throwing one big *advertiser censored* hissy fit.
Only if it's captured on film...otherwise it won't be worth as much. Why do I keep hearing "My close up, Mr. Demille"?

UMMM... was the licorice incident caught on tape???

Page 1 of the PDF: "This motion also comes on the brink of the releasing of discovery of which Defense counsel was videotaped by law enforcement meeting with his client."

..."future charges of misconduct related to the unauthorized videotaping of Defense counsel"

Folks fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride. The state is supposed to be releasing a video of Casey and Baez. This case is going to go into new levels of all sorts of wrong.
Where did you see/hear that? Oh, please tell!!

Yes. That's the defendant. The State offered him a deal if he lead them to her body. To this day, I don't know why he didn't take it. He knew they had her DNA (and how horrible is this, from her TEARS) in his camper/car.
He did eventually take them, right? Very strange case.

Seriously? Oh that's way cool.....you made my day!

I have not read any posts yet in this thread so I am sorry if I am repeating something someone else may have said.....

BUT......

It's all in the verbage. she has not given Baez her rights to her story nor her daughters story. Then the very next coment she adds there are no other agreements for "MY STORY."

So WHO"S STORY???? is there an agreement for???? Perhaps this tricky word play can be seen to imply there is an agreement for her "daughters" story???

And I think she is very distastful with her write in comment "I believe Mr. Ashton is angry because I have refused to take a please agreement for a crime that I DID NOT COMMIT.

She seems a tad agressive in that comment like a spiteful 12 year old...

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey's%20Sworn%20Affidavit%20March%2010.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back