Prosecutors Ask For Hearing On How Baez Is Getting Paid

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, that's how this all works...tit for tat. My, oh my, she really does behave like a child.

Well, we've all seen how she responds to being called on the carpet or challenged. That angry jaill visit with her parents ring a bell????

Did KC give up her right to remain silent by writing this herself??

Everyone listen up ---- KC is ANGRY again!!!! Twice now, she has admitted to being angry over trivial stuff.

As far as I recall, the State never offered a "plea" to casey anthony, only limited immunity.

Bailee! WOW! She can be cross examined on her affidavit and her handwritten note. Her handwritten note "opens the door" because it addresses the merits of whether or not she killed Caylee! WOW! :woohoo:

Break out the champagne in the Prosecutor's offices!
:woohoo:

I hope I'm right because here in Canada it's a written declaration??

As far as I recall, the State never offered a "plea" to casey anthony, only limited immunity.

That's what I thought.

I am satisfied that the prosecutors are slamming shut every door of opportunity for her to make $ off Caylee. Let her be mad.

Well, we've all seen how she responds to being called on the carpet or challenged. That angry jail visit with her parents ring a bell????
I picture her putting her fingers in her ears and sticking out her tongue. A headline like that belongs on a rag magazine.

Everyone listen up ---- KC is ANGRY again!!!! Twice now, she has admitted to being angry over trivial stuff.

Perhaps Cindy could drop off that copy of "What to Expect During the Toddler Years" found in KC's room. Wasn't it bookmarked to the temper tantrum chapter??? I realize that KC is not "two" but given her maturity or lack thereof, it would likely work. If all else fails,toss her a sippy cup and some Twizzlers. Maybe some extra poptarts or cookies. Kids love bribery!!!!! Much to KC's dismay...the SA doesn't do anything for a Klondike Bar!

Could Baez be selling the story?

Probably her parents, I think the whole group is in cahoots. They all think Casey is going to be found innocent and then they will all be rich. I cannot wait for the day when the jury stands up and they read guilty as charged. I can imagine Cindy standing up and screaming at the judge and jury and throwing one big *advertiser censored* hissy fit.

Casey says she's not selling the story, but forgot to mention whether or not she's been selling pictures and videos :waitasec:

Yes! This was the first thing that I noticed! She only states that she has not given him authority to sell her or Caylies "story"! No mention whatsoever of pictures, images, videos, rights to dolls or "memorabillia"! Things that make you go "Hmmm!"

That's what I thought.

I am satisfied that the prosecutors are slamming every door of opportunity for her to make $ off Caylee. Let her be mad.

Me too. Jeff Ashton and Linda Burdick Drane are great, imo.

Sleutherontheside, good one!! :thumb:

Interesting language in that affidavit. All about the retainer. At the time of the retainer, there was not the interest in this case - it was still growing. There could be another later document - or even just a verbal agreement between KC and JB. Or he could be acting for her since she is incarcerated, checks made payable to KC and endorsed over to JB. Yes, interesting language.

We would never know if they did or did not offer a plea deal. I recall a case out here in CA where it wasn't known until the trial was over and the perp was convicted that a plea deal had been offered to the defendant. The State would not confirm nor deny a plea deal had been offered to Casey. And Casey's hand written statement seems to indicate she had been offered a deal, at least at one point.

I hope I'm right because here in Canada it's a written declaration??

This one says "Sworn" affidavit in the title and "sworn" to before the notary public. It looks like it could pass for a prior sworn statement. That is very different than a "written declaration." "Under oath" (sworn) is different from a declaration which is generally "to the best of my belief and knowledge." Prior sworn statements can be used in many ways. In addition, it has been submitted to the court and is now subject to cross examination. Smokin'! :woohoo:

You know, if I was her, I wouldn't have added that little snarky,disrespectful note. I mean, if I was charged with first degree murder AND facing the death penalty AND claiming to be innocent....I dunno...not very astute on her part or her lawyers for that matter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomonkenny
Back