Protesters could be hindering conclusion.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the crime will be charged as having an elderly victim so she's going to be screwed if that one with the stroke victim victim is prosecuted.

Florida ups the ante for elderly, disabled, and child victims.

CLEAN SWEEP by Casey.....
Cool!:blowkiss:

They haven't even brought those charges yet, have they? Methinks LE is taking the time right now to carefully built up the rap sheet, so that whatever happens later on this babe COULD be doing MAJOR time. There may not be demonstrators where KC ends up, but they'll probably be some really cute guards. She'll probably like that!

I hear you. All facts are disputable. I guess I just need some facts that strike ME as indisputable! lol

Want some facts that are indisputable? Look at all of her Myspace and Facebook comments to friends for the period in question. You can find many if not all of them here in the MySpace/Facebook thread.

LE has all of these FACTS, probably with IP addresses, straight from both companies. Plus a forensic analysis of her computer, which is backup showing that she made those postings.

After looking over all of those, can you tell me that this was a girl concerned with finding her "kidnapped" daughter?

A jury has the absolute right to give 100 per cent credibility to a witness even though 100 witnesses give evidence to discredit that witness. Honest.

Yes I've seen it happen. If a witness is sympathetic and seemingly credible, juries have erroneously convicted based on their testimony, despite disputing witnesses who testify an event could not have happened that way.

After looking over all of those, can you tell me that this was a girl concerned with finding her lost daughter?

I don't think she was concerned about finding her daughter. I've examined all the proof you spoke of and came to that conclusion.

The bigger question, IMO, is why wasn't she concerned about finding her daughter? It's possible not to be concerned for your daughter because you think your daughter is safe (which is how a normal person might react). It's also possible not to be concerned if you know exactly what happened to your daughter and what's done is done and you're moving on with your life. So the question is, which was it for Casey? The evidence isn't making that clear to me just yet.

Cool!:blowkiss:

They haven't even brought those charges yet, have they? Methinks LE is taking the time right now to carefully built up the rap sheet, so that whatever happens later on this babe COULD be doing MAJOR time. There may not be demonstrators where KC ends up, but they'll probably be some really cute guards. She'll probably like that!

No those charges haven't been lodged against Casey yet.

Remember, ultimately , if the State can prove the death occurred during an aggravated child abuse, that carries a death penalty by statute in Fl.

The statute does not require premeditation and if the death was unintentional but resulting from agg. child abuse, she still fries.

I know it's a needle...I just prefer to say fry.

Otherwise, I would guess they are at murder 2 right now.....jmo

Yes I've seen it happen. If a witness is sympathetic and seemingly credible, juries have erroneously convicted based on their testimony, despite disputing witnesses who testify an event could not have happened that way.

:truce:

Testimony that an event could not have happened that way...should have been an Objection /Sustained, and then excluded.

It is a conclusion. It may be a legal conclusion as well (I don't know the facts in our fictional trial LOL).

It is the jury's job to decide ultimately how it happened. They make the conclusion. Witnesses really shouldn't do more than present opposing scenarios.
jmo

:truce:

Testimony that an event could not have happened that way...should have been an Objection /Sustained, and then excluded.
It is a conclusion. It may be a legal conclusion as well (I don't know the facts in our fictional trial LOL).

It is the jury's job to decide ultimately how it happened. They make the conclusion. Witnesses really shouldn't do more than present opposing scenarios.
jmo

Hmm yes, but most people who are erroneously convicted do not have a lawyer worth s~~~

Truce? Were we fighting?:waitasec:

Back to the protesters.

I do think they are uniting the Anthony family.

While the Anthony family worries about and confronts the protesters they are distracted from other realities. The outsiders are actually helping the Anthony's avoid facing loss and grief.

IMO

No those charges haven't been lodged against Casey yet.

Remember, ultimately , if the State can prove the death occurred during an aggravated child abuse, that carries a death penalty by statute in Fl.

The statute does not require premeditation and if the death was unintentional but resulting from agg. child abuse, she still fries.

I know it's a needle...I just prefer to say fry.

Otherwise, I would guess they are at murder 2 right now.....jmo

Thanks for your expertise.
Is 2 no premeditation? Life in prison? Would they avoid Murder 1 without a body?

And do you think the Olando cops are going easy on the protestors? Or are they enforcing the law straight up.

But what would surprise and even shock most jury members is the extent to which police officers lie on the stand to reinforce the prosecution and not jeopardize their own standing within their own particular law enforcement community. The words of one twenty-five-year veteran senior officer of a northern New Jersey police force still ring in my ears: "...... I don't know one of my fellow officers who hasn't lied under oath." Not too long ago a prominent Ncw York judge, when asked if perjury by police was a problem, responded, "Oh, sure, cops often lie on the stand."
http://www.geocities.com/mobaster/criminals.htm
And mothers often murder their children. However, there is absolutely NO evidence in this case that LE has lied about anything. Or do you have a link that actually has something to do with this case?

Hmm yes, but most people who are erroneously convicted do not have a lawyer worth s~~~

Truce? Were we fighting?:waitasec:

If you get me going about criminal trial evidence, I'm gonna yak away till the cows (and the yaks) come home.....

I may have put that truce up to calm myself down, I get so worked up over this case.

I've seen alot of bad characters and this one just cuts to every nerve in my body!!!

That is not what I asked.

Humbly, I remind you I asked:

"What the heck is anecdotal evidence in criminal law"

Secondly, attempting to profile someone as having or not having a propensity to commit or not commit any specific crime is a huge area in evidenciary academia and is generally considered inadmissable in a trial like this.

If you let that kind of evidence in, each side will parade in 1000 witnesses to testify she is (or isn't) the type to commit a certain crime.

Thirdly, Orlando LE knows they are in the national spotlight and would not be so idiotic as to fib their releases to the public. They generally value their employment.

Great post.:clap:

And mothers often murder their children. However, there is absolutely NO evidence in this case that LE has lied about anything. Or do you have a link that actually has something to do with this case?

There is NO evidence Caylee is even dead let alone Casey killed her.

Thanks for your expertise.
Is 2 no premeditation? Life in prison? Would they avoid Murder 1 without a body?

And do you think the Olando cops are going easy on the protestors? Or are they enforcing the law straight up.

:blowkiss:

Correct. Premeditation is murder 1.

Murder 2 gets her life though and I can live with that.

If they have enough proof, the law does not prevent them going forward on murder one without a body.
They could even go forward on murder one, just on a wing and a prayer, while expecting the jury to come back with a conviction of manslaughter.

You never know. This is all conjecture on my part, 'cept the penalties which are coming from the FL murder statutes.

I am getting that coffee, now.
jmo

Oh, I already yakked away about my feelings about the protestors in another thread. I just don't want to monopolize this!!!:)

Back to the protesters.

I do think they are uniting the Anthony family.

While the Anthony family worries about and confronts the protesters they are distracted from other realities. The outsiders are actually helping the Anthony's avoid facing loss and grief.

IMO

Could be. But, at this point, I'm not sure that's a consideration. The Anthony's bailed her out, so that indicates they were already pretty united and chose to remain so. So be it. KC may never come clean. Team Anthony may never accept the truth, whatever that will be determined to be. It's really not the public's concern or problem, although I do think a lot of protesters do feel that it is and are just trying to reach out and get them to face reality. I remember one of the first to confront Cindy when Leonard was still there. She was the one that said she wasn't judging Cindy and I think Cindy actually ask her to come with her. That woman seemed genuinely concerned and hoping that by interacting with Cindy she could talk some sense into her. I've seen others who appeared to want the same result. Doesn't seem to be working. In the end, the Anthonys are responsible for the Anthonys though. The police are the police and do things the police do, and the media does media things does, and public will do what it wants. It really isn't up to outside forces to act in a way that will help the Anthony's face reality, or not. In the end, it's all up to the Anthonys.

I haven't yet seen any evidence that LE has out and out lied but some of the leaks seem misleading, to say the least.

Like the chloroform. But don't get me started on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila