Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the part that I just can't comprehend. How they (the family) can just "let her be."

I found this interesting on NG the other night (Cindy speaking about why they don't ask her anything).

"Casey was under full instruction not to speak to outside, you know, people, even including the family, so that we weren`t put in any jeopardy of, you know, obstructing justice if she told us something.
"
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Sooooooo to ME, IMO, this says the parents priority is protecting Casey, not their granddaughter. Obviously SOMEBODY thinks she could say something incriminating or this wouldn't even be an issue...

I just don't get it. My mother would have been on TV humiliating me every minute if it meant learning the truth....and be darned anything else.

My mother has A1 stellar credit and she would give her identity away, break every law on the books, ignore whatever the lawyers said and could care less what happened to herself to find one of my children. ESPECIALLY if they thought she was still alive. I think even after what Tony and LP said last night that she does believe that she is alive, but she has her moments where she knows. She has to!

I don't need a lecture on why it is happening, I just think it's an indication of a problem with our society, that gets overly obsessed with stories that have the "right" characteristics - i.e "sex" as in pretty criminals or victims being the main one.

So true!! Watching this today was like a scene from "Natural Born Killers". I have not seen all of the movie, but it was about the media being obsessed with two serial killers...like they were celebrities. The movie even had Juliette Lewis in it. A name that Casy used as one of her imaginary "friends".

My mother has A1 stellar credit and she would give her identity away, break every law on the books, ignore whatever the lawyers said and could care less what happened to herself to find one of my children. ESPECIALLY if they thought she was still alive. I think even after what Tony and LP said last night that she does believe that she is alive, but she has her moments where she knows. She has to!

I guess I keep thinking: If the parents think Caylee is TRULY alive, then how possibly bad could they think what Casey might incriminate herself with would be??? Surely not as bad as facing potential murder charges by NOT talking at all... It makes NO sense to me that she won't talk, none at all, unless, of course, she really did intentionally kill Caylee.

When Cindy said that on Nancy Grace

"Casey was under full instruction not to speak to outside, you know, people, even including the family, so that we weren`t put in any jeopardy of, you know, obstructing justice if she told us something."

I just felt in my heart, somewhere deep down they HAVE to know. As a parent I'd be more worried about murder charges than her telling me something "bad" that might get her in some trouble but would bring Caylee back without going thru a murder trial.

snip
no joke. although, my mom would never have fallen for me leaving the house to go to "work" everyday if i had no job, let alone the other stuff casey got away with.
Mine either, and at Casey's age, if I were living at home, I would have had to make financial contributions to the household!

My thoughts: I am one of those people (perhaps the minority on this board) who believes in the rights of citizens to gather and protest peacefully. I do not condone knocking on the Anthonys' door, or getting into heated exchanges with members of the family. The right to peaceful assembly is one of the most fundamental constitutional rights we have, and I hate to see anyone saying that that right should be curtailed--in ANY situation, including this one.

I agree!!!!

It was on the live chat. I wish I could have saved it but I couldn't figure out how. They said that they REALLY like the family and they are going through a lot and that Cindy truly believes what she is saying about Caylee being alive. Now, think about Tim and how he desperately wanted people to go look for his daughter and they wouldn't because they said she was a runaway.

Now put yourself in the shoes of someone with an obvious mental disorder whose daughter stoile all the money and "ost" your granddaughter, you've got marital problems and the whole world at your door to lynch you and people banging on your dor even when Casey is not there and knowing that you raised this girl and that if you had allowed the adoption she might still be alive and then because of your mental disorder interject an honest belief that your granddaughter is alive and NO ONE is looking for a live Caylee. If she is alive, you aren't going to find her in the woods and if you believed she was alive, then you would be trying to get her home as soon as possible. Granted, she needs to wake up and face scientific facts, but I don't think that she is mentally stable anymore anyway and may not be capable of coming back to reality. If I really was so mentally incapacitated (and who could blame her for being so) as to ignore facts and really believed that my grandbaby was alive, I don't know how I would act.

ITA with bolded. IMO Cindy is wretched but I agree she also probably has some sort of longstanding personality disorder. If I were in the same position I think my family loves me enough for one of them to step in and keep me from in front of tv camera. If she would just shut her piehole and stay off camera we would not all have to witness her breakdown. On tv it just comes across as rude, ungrateful and arrogant. JMHO.

Leave Casey alone! She only killed her daughter! Sickening

ITA with bolded. IMO Cindy is wretched but I agree she also probably has some sort of longstanding personality disorder. If I were in the same position I think my family loves me enough for one of them to step in and keep me from in front of tv camera. If she would just shut her piehole and stay off camera we would not all have to witness her breakdown. On tv it just comes across as rude, ungrateful and arrogant. JMHO.

Oh, I fully agree!! She needs to shut it. I am wondering if they really have any family that is supporting them at all. I have net seen anyone other than the four of them. As far as being on TV, I think that is part of why we are no longer seeing much G and L. If I were that woman I would shut my mouth, stay inside beating the truth out of my daughter and kiss every inch of Tim's butt spending any time not beating the daughter making phone calls to raise money for Tim.

The Anthony family IMO are the ones creating the circus. This is one example: A billboard on the front lawn.
MyFoxOrlando-MobileWebCam1_12206123.jpg

You know what I agree with this 100%. These people have brought this all upon the neighbors and the world. They have not been kind to anyone who has sought to help them that questions there rhetoric.
The hot place will freeze over before I feel sorry for them!

Everyday this circus around Casey gets more bizarre. I wish they would have camera crews go witht the searchers who are truly trying to find little Caylee's body. A story on the searchers would be much more interesting to me then Casey at this point. She and the Anthony's just spew more lies that disrupts the finding of Caylee.

Everyday this circus around Casey gets more bizarre. I wish they would have camera crews go witht the searchers who are truly trying to find little Caylee's body. A story on the searchers would be much more interesting to me then Casey at this point. She and the Anthony's just spew more lies that disrupts the finding of Caylee.

I have been thinking something similar. IF we would all stop giving a fig what Casey does then the media frenzy would die down. I wish they would have camera's out with Tim and TES more, showing them looking for Caylee.

What a world we live in! LOL

Does anyone here have a problem with how the media becomes obsessed with one case?

It's nice that Caylee gets all this attention, but there are a multitude of other missiing children out there that are skipped over, and I hate to say it, kids of different races just don't get the same coverage.

to be fair... IMO if Casey was of another race... this case would still be getting the coverage it is... the issue here, unfortunately is NOT a missing child... the issue here, again unforturnately is a lying mother who will not cooperate, an excop grandfather who appears to be covering up, and a CRAZY grandmother who attracts all the media attention she can for herself.. no matter what color these people were... they would be news

That's why I made my comment about the media, they're hypeing up the wrong things here, if I was watching TV(which I'm not now), I'd rather see what areas are being searched and what the people are doing there, than protesters waving banners and infinite loops of Casey walking out of jail

But that's just me.

Melinda Duckett wouldn't have gotten out. A guy wouldn't have gotten out for sure

Let's all send a note/card to Casey at the Hopespring address and ask her to be truthful for her baby, and tell where she dumped Caylee!

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.

More: http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html

My thoughts: I am one of those people (perhaps the minority on this board) who believes in the rights of citizens to gather and protest peacefully. I do not condone knocking on the Anthonys' door, or getting into heated exchanges with members of the family. The right to peaceful assembly is one of the most fundamental constitutional rights we have, and I hate to see anyone saying that that right should be curtailed--in ANY situation, including this one.

ITA, QA

As long as people don't trespass, I have NO PROBLEM with people having the absolute right to respond to the family's methodical agenda to DEFEND Casey to the public.

I have ZERO sympathy for the Anthonys because they freely invited the monster back into their home knowing full well she has NO INTENTIONS of telling anyone where she dumped her baby's body.

They want her, they must take her knowing the public is thoroughly DISGUSTED with Casey & their defense of such a vile 'mother' over poor, innocent Caylee.

DISGUSTING. Casey AND all the people who continue to enable this sick

The ONLY part of this that bothers me is the negative impact it has on the neighbors &/or neighborhood..... they didn't ask to live near a monster.

Shouldn't the Anthony's billboard say:

"Help find Caylee..... BUT only if she's alive"

I'm with you, enough of the drama!!

Go Tim Miller!!!!!!

You know what I agree with this 100%. These people have brought this all upon the neighbors and the world. They have not been kind to anyone who has sought to help them that questions there rhetoric.
The hot place will freeze over before I feel sorry for them!

Is it even legal for them to block of part of the sidewalk like that?

What I find disgusting is everyone has already convicted her and sentenced her to death without even a murder charge! We live in America where everyone is presumed innocent until proven otherwise and is entitled to a fair trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back