Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a strangely comical dream about George A. recently.

I was in a park or somewhere watching a merry-go-round when I noticed George was on it, riding on one of the horses. Other people were riding it too, but GA was very vivid and really stood out...his white hair, his eyebrows, his smile...almost larger than life. At first everything seemed fine, the thing was going round and round and everyone's having fun. Then gradually, the other riders disappeared and only George was on this merry-go-round. Then it went around faster. George's eyes got wide with surprise, but he was holding on. Then his horse disappeared beneath him and he seemed to be floating on an invisible seat...all the while going round and round, up and down, up, down, faster and faster still, and he's yelling "whoooaa! "

And I was just standing there watching this farce. WTH? :eek::waitasec:

I've always felt bad for the man, but God help me- it was freakin hilarious.
Wow, I guess it could be said that this man has been on a merry-go-round ride for the last few months - round and round, up and down.
The horse could represent KC -she has been called names related to horses - the face, that is.

I was in a park or somewhere watching a merry-go-round when I noticed George was on it, riding on one of the horses. Other people were riding it too, but GA was very vivid and really stood out...his white hair, his eyebrows, his smile...almost larger than life. At first everything seemed fine, the thing was going round and round and everyone's having fun. Then gradually, the other riders disappeared and only George was on this merry-go-round. Then it went around faster. George's eyes got wide with surprise, but he was holding on. Then his horse disappeared beneath him and he seemed to be floating on an invisible seat...all the while going round and round, up and down, up, down, faster and faster still, and he's yelling "whoooaa! "

A prophecy maybe.............he is riding the horses (CA & KC's stories) with everyone else and they all pull and and leave him 'hanging"..........

He becomes the one they blame.

thanks Miss,

I know LE did check out the house, but so did GA. I don't know who got there first....

that would make a differnce.

that could be a mistake, a huge mistake... I know how LE knew to go there, how did GA?

I have been waking up with quick visions of a man, of a child and this morning of this:

THE
TWAP
FAMILY

I looked up Twap, thinking I would get a big fat "no site could be found for Twap" but surprisingly, I found that TWAP stands for a trading strategy in the stock market. Any thoughts? Trading? Caylee was traded?

TWAP stands for - Talent will always prevail

Acronym Definition
TWAP Time-weighted average price
TWAP Target-Weapon Association Program

TWAP in the stock market is algorithmic trading strategy

There is also a tWAP in chemistry.................
Tammar WAP (tWAP) was isolated by reverse-phase HPLC and migrates in SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis at 29.9 kDa. tWAP is the major whey protein, but in contrast to eutherians, secretion is asynchronous and occurs only from approximately days 130 through 240 of lactation. The full-length cDNA codes for a mature protein of 191 amino acids, which is comprised of three four-disulfide core domains,

Caught up in the spin.

that could be a mistake, a huge mistake... I know how LE knew to go there, how did GA?

Early on there is a vidio of GA stateing to the press that he was going or Oviedo and doing his own investagtion. so i don't know if LE had been there or not. If you are correct in your dates, that house would have been empty when all this hit the media.

Caylee showed me a house July 20th, 2 horses grazing by a fence, (the fence looks like the one outside to the road of this house) but the house I don't think fits, it was 2 story white, the garage would be to the left looking at it, a porch, wooden house, looks like a cottage, but big. That's why I think she was here and then moved to another place. There was other stuff too, like a stuffed tiger, Dora the Explorer on tv runnung. Also the top of a roller coaster, just the top,with people in it with there arms up. It wasn't moveing so, I got Park, theme park, Winter Park, JB Park, don't know. or it could be a bill board with a coaster on it advertising a theme park.

If you are interested in psychic things, you should take a side trip to Cassadaga, not far outside of Orlando. Research it on the internet. I've been there several times. If you go into the bookstore there, they usually post on the blackboard what psychics are available that day. I went into the hotel and saw Birdie. I can't vouch for her, but I can say that she was very accurate with me. It may have just been coincidence, though. I also saw an older lady down the street from the hotel, can't remember her name. She did readings from photos. She was dead-on.

It can be hit and miss there depending on who you see. Here's a list of some of the psychics http://www.cassadaga.org/mediums.htm and I can personally swear by Rev Albert Bowes (he has links to a flyer, video and website). The man seriously knocked my socks off with the information he was able to provide about my past, present and future. I was speechless and yet giddy at the same time! Took me a couple of hours to feel normal again -- I think I was just plain stunned.:eek:

He'd also spoken to a class I was taking in college and explained how he's always been able to see thru things. When he was a kid he couldn't learn how to tell time because he couldn't see the outside of the clock -- he could only see the inside. At some point I guess he learned how to focus on things so he could see the outside too. He's amazing at being able to tell you about someone / something based on an face down picture (that you provide and put down in front of him) -- and I saw him do it in various settings which helped rule out trickery, at least for me.

I'd say with the pictures he was 100% accurate and at least 90% with the reading itself. He got the past and present down perfectly but there were a few things that were off when it came to the future ---- although that could have been due to decisions I made / paths I followed along the way.

Regardless someone I'd recommend without hesitation...

oops ETA I called him and made an appointment for my readings.

If you are interested in psychic things, you should take a side trip to Cassadaga, not far outside of Orlando. Research it on the internet. I've been there several times. If you go into the bookstore there, they usually post on the blackboard what psychics are available that day. I went into the hotel and saw Birdie. I can't vouch for her, but I can say that she was very accurate with me. It may have just been coincidence, though. I also saw an older lady down the street from the hotel, can't remember her name. She did readings from photos. She was dead-on.

Speaking of psychics:) There is a psychic named Thomas who was sent a picture of Caylee and asked what may have happened to her. Only reason I am telling this is because the psychic has solved many missing person cases and he just solved and lead LE to the remains of a little boy named Ceasar last year.Thats just one case he solved among many.He said that Caylee was infact deceased.He said that it felt like she couldn't breath and that he could feel the fear that Caylee was feeling. He said that KC went off in a fit of rage .He also said that Caylee is barried by two large rocks that were put there for a marker so that they knew where the baby was. And that KC had help from LA and said that LE should question him more and give him a lie detecter test. He said he felt like if LA was pressured that he would crack.He said LA was the one to barry Caylee.And that Caylee was moved two times.He also said that KC dropped some kind of jewelry near the sight were Caylee is barried and that it will tie KC to the crime. He said some more stuff but Im not gonna go into great detail. Anyway I do believe this man he has been dead on and many LE cases and thats why some LE seek him out for his help:) But thats just me and IMO:)I thought maybe some would be inerested in what he predicated:)I heard him on a radio show and was blow away by him:)

Speaking of psychics:) There is a psychic named Thomas who was sent a picture of Caylee and asked what may have happened to her. Only reason I am telling this is because the psychic has solved many missing person cases and he just solved and lead LE to the remains of a little boy named Ceasar last year.Thats just one case he solved among many.He said that Caylee was infact deceased.He said that it felt like she couldn't breath and that he could feel the fear that Caylee was feeling. He said that KC went off in a fit of rage .He also said that Caylee is barried by two large rocks that were put there for a marker so that they knew where the baby was. And that KC had help from LA and said that LE should question him more and give him a lie detecter test. He said he felt like if LA was pressured that he would crack.He said LA was the one to barry Caylee.And that Caylee was moved two times.He also said that KC dropped some kind of jewelry near the sight were Caylee is barried and that it will tie KC to the crime. He said some more stuff but Im not gonna go into great detail. Anyway I do believe this man he has been dead on and many LE cases and thats why some LE seek him out for his help:) But thats just me and IMO:)I thought maybe some would be inerested in what he predicated:)I heard him on a radio show and was blow away by him:)

This scenario fits into my dream..............as for the man who helped...I see his body and I hear his voice...but I do not see a face.

I have always believed that LA was hiding something. I so hope that this ends up being a slam dunk case and that Caylee is found VERY soon!

There is a musical titled: "Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!" He just wants this crazy ride to end but he can't detach himself from it.

I have always believed that LA was hiding something. I so hope that this ends up being a slam dunk case and that Caylee is found VERY soon!

Well he send what he saw to LE around the 20th of Oct so I hope they at least look at it:) He seems to believe LA was involved after the fact and he also said that the GP dont know what happened. He was very strong on that point about the GP.

respectfully snipped...
Speaking of psychics:) There is a psychic named Thomas who was sent a picture of Caylee and asked what may have happened to her.
...He said some more stuff but Im not gonna go into great detail. Anyway I do believe this man he has been dead on and many LE cases and thats why some LE seek him out for his help:) But thats just me and IMO:)I thought maybe some would be inerested in what he predicated:)I heard him on a radio show and was blow away by him:)

Oh cuppy - re my hi-lite in red - please DO!! Maybe it will help some of the searchers with TES to finally find her next weekend!!

I've had the impression from the message in my dream (two divers I 'just knew' one was the brother) that LA helped KC after the fact. KC would have turned to someone she trusted. I just can't see KC doing the dirty deed of disposing of Caylee's little body all by herself. IMO

Oh cuppy - re my hi-lite in red - please DO!! Maybe it will help some of the searchers with TES to finally find her next weekend!!

I believe that the radio show host might of sent it to TES also:) But I do think LE will search there:)

I've had the impression from the message in my dream (two divers I 'just knew' one was the brother) that LA helped KC after the fact. KC would have turned to someone she trusted. I just can't see KC doing the dirty deed of disposing of Caylee's little body all by herself. IMO

Matilda,

I also had 2 divers in my dream. They were searching water right off a wooden bridge/walkway and the area was yellow taped off.

As for KC doing dirty work....never!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member