Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First...IIRC, she supposedly found that house "in her dream" - saying she's never been there before - and it just happened to be owned by someone named "Gonzalas"...first hinky meter twitch
Second....No records of "calls" to DC AND mixed up times - remains to be proven/or lied about....hinky goin up
Third....WHY would Cindy give her a teddy bear of Caylee's if she refused to give Tim anything of hers because he was searching for a "dead Caylee".....the "psychic" had DC looking in garbage bags, for Pete's sake !!!
Hinky meter BROKE !!!!!

I looked up "dowsing" on Wikipedia (granted, just about anyone can add to the entries): Dowsing, sometimes called divining, doodlebugging (in the US), or (when searching specifically for water) water finding or water witching, is a practice that attempts to locate hidden water wells, buried metals or ores, gemstones, or other objects as well as currents of earth radiation without the use of scientific apparatus. A Y- or L-shaped twig or rod is sometimes used during dowsing, although some dowsers use other equipment or no equipment at all.

I like that term - doodlebugging! So the job of a dowser is to find water? Easily done in Florida. Sounds like dowser needs to be on site, not on a cell phone, eh? :rolleyes:

My Verizon bill has no detail on calls. I can go into the website to retrieve detail, but I don't remember how the heck to get in. They can also fax you the call detail because I have had them do that once when I thought my bill was a bit "out" there.

Yep, also Verizon does not have any local offices that you can just waltz into and chitty chat with. Verizon does all their business over the phone.

FIOS does have store locations in some local malls, but they have no access to the accounts to get this information. You can order services, pay bills and cancel but that is it. If she has a POTS line, she has to call to request to get copies of her Nov bill.

On her home phone bill, both FIOS and POTS lines, local calls do not appear, but long distance calls DO as they are itemized. Her cell phone bill line itemizes every call, incoming/outgoing.

I have Verizon, so I do know how their billing system works.

A subpoena would get everything and Verizon would supply the info ASAP.

First...IIRC, she supposedly found that house "in her dream" - saying she's never been there before - and it just happened to be owned by someone named "Gonzalas"...first hinky meter twitch
Second....No records of "calls" to DC AND mixed up times - remains to be proven/or lied about....hinky goin up
Third....WHY would Cindy give her a teddy bear of Caylee's if she refused to give Tim anything of hers because he was searching for a "dead Caylee".....the "psychic" had DC looking in garbage bags, for Pete's sake !!!
Hinky meter BROKE !!!!!

Thank you! Zero credibility to this one.:clap:

i've just googled it and i'm shocked :eek:
i can't believe the CIA would even entertain this. it must be twoddle.

ITA: I also did a google search. Found this on a forum from 2003. Is this Ginnette's father? It explains what a military dowser does....if there actually is such a thing. I'm gonna write my brother and ask him. He was in Nam for 18 months.

"Louis Matacia is a well known dowser and treasure hunter. I met him in person last year and have also discussed him within these forums. I have copies of the material from the armed services and his presentation to them. Don't know if any of those past threads are around, they usually just end up with people telling me I'm a nut anyway, so that's why I don't discuss dowsing here.

In the USA, Louis J Matacia is a surveyor who has studied dowsing for years. During the Vietnam War he was commissioned to teach dowsing skills to US Marines so that they could avoid booby traps, navigate safely through jungles and learn the whereabouts of the enemy. Soldiers reported that using the L-rod in this way saved many lives. Louis is particularly interested in the challenge of the search. Using his dowsing together with a range of scientific devices he has located lost pipes, oil, wells, caves and buried treasures. That information is from
this source (http://www.americaninsurancedepot.com/help/dowsing.htm) "

Hinky meter BROKE !!!!!

Totally Agree!!!!! My hinky meter has "been" broke...for awhile now. It's stuck on hinky...

I looked up "dowsing" on Wikipedia (granted, just about anyone can add to the entries): Dowsing, sometimes called divining, doodlebugging (in the US), or (when searching specifically for water) water finding or water witching, is a practice that attempts to locate hidden water wells, buried metals or ores, gemstones, or other objects as well as currents of earth radiation without the use of scientific apparatus. A Y- or L-shaped twig or rod is sometimes used during dowsing, although some dowsers use other equipment or no equipment at all.

I like that term - doodlebugging! So the job of a dowser is to find water? Easily done in Florida. Sounds like dowser needs to be on site, not on a cell phone, eh? :rolleyes:

:floorlaugh: OMG !!! Thats like a "divineing rod", right ???

AND...when we were kids, "doodlebugging" was what we called it when you "passed gas"....LOL LOL

ETA : The actual "passing of gas" was a "doodle"....the person who "did it" was the "doodlebug".....

So the job of a dowser is to find water? Easily done in Florida. Sounds like dowser needs to be on site, not on a cell phone, eh? :rolleyes:

*respectfully snipped

unless you're a dowser with ESP (extra special powers)
this is absolute BULL$&!T

Didn't she say on NG last night that there is no record of the call but she supposedly called him several times so there would surely be record of one of those calls, right :rolleyes:.
So...what? Was she sending telepathic messages to the PI via his cell phone, bypassing her cell carrier?

Riiiiiiiight.

The red herrings swimming into this case are spawning, it would seem.

Too bad they do nothing to change the basic--and obvious--facts of the case.

she also stated that her father is/was a "military dowser". Anybody know what the heck a "military dowser" is?
NEVER heard of a military "Dowser", my husband is retired active duty and I spent some years in myself. I saw a lot of military occupations, no "Dowsers"...:confused:

On NG last night she claimed to have a "big reputation" in the northern VA/DC area; yet, when I google her name (both Lucas and Matacia), there is nothing prior to 01/13/09. You'd think there would be at least one news item if she's so well known. Right??

Not believing her baloney!

So we have a dowsing doodlebugger in the midst now. I don't know about yall, but I for 1 can't wait to see what's next.:woohoo:

I think the FBI all ready knows the truth, just from the date and time of the video they can match it up with his cell phone pings. I am sure they have all the phone records all ready. I just can't wait for them to release it.

On NG last night she claimed to have a "big reputation" in the northern VA/DC area; yet, when I google her name (both Lucas and Matacia), there is nothing prior to 01/13/09. You'd think there would be at least one news item if she's so well known. Right??

She has not been to FL in a year?

For the record, Maticia said she never been to the Anthony’s neighborhood and hasn’t even been to Florida in over a year.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Hopefully LE will check on her travels up and down the East coast.

I tried to post this a few days ago but I couldn't get in the site. I remember, and I am not sure who, but think it Kio, that said in the very beginning of this thing, that there was a Gonzales family who lived on the street or nearby. This woman moved and I think she went up North. I remember this, because the person said that is the only Gonzales they knew of that KC would know. If the PI or the Psychic remembers this as I did, that is where they got it from. How can we research this, I wasn't on this site at the time, this was back in Aug or even early July IIRC. I may have read it on line, paper, or NG I can't remember. But I know it was mentioned.

After listening to the interview I think I'm stuck on HINK Too. She mentioned a house at the beginning, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Sounded like dom bellis. Did anyone have better luck with that? And I'm wondering if her intermediary, who she mentioned worked with missing kids could be involved with KFN.
It is hard to type with a cat on your shoulder...

One more person trying to make a buck off Caylee and cause reasonable doubt in this case.

So they didn't trust the cops when they were saying that Caylee is dead but they wasted time to check a tip sent by a psychic?

Shall I laugh or shall I cry?:bang:

After listening to the interview I think I'm stuck on HINK Too. She mentioned a house at the beginning, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Sounded like dom bellis. Did anyone have better luck with that? And I'm wondering if her intermediary, who she mentioned worked with missing kids could be involved with KFN.
It is hard to type with a cat on your shoulder...

She said (paraphrasing) "it's right behind the Gonsales house".

I spent most of my life with the exception of the last several years living and working in Northern Virginia, and Mr. Litig8r tends to follow true crime, psychics, all that stuff. We have NEVER heard of her.

Apparently they have finally found someone to jump on the BS-Wagon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back