Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fox reporter spoke to her yesterday & she claimed she warned DC to be "very careful" during his bag examination & soil digging..If true, it's the only intelligent/believable thing out of her mouth so far.

If not true, it may explain the actions of DC (the SLASHER) who hasn't said one intelligent/believable word so far.

No matter what they definitely make a GOOD pair!

So they didn't trust the cops when they were saying that Caylee is dead but they wasted time to check a tip sent by a psychic?

Shall I laugh or shall I cry?:bang:
IMO, the psychic was trying to make it sound as if she was looking for a live Caylee, or trying to make it sound that way. But she messed up when she said she told Dom to take a pick or rake and kept referring to Caylee as the object.

IIRC, she also stated that she used her father's cell phone....at 3, 4 and 5 in the morning!? Puleeze, this woman is full of it.

On NG last night she claimed to have a "big reputation" in the northern VA/DC area; yet, when I google her name (both Lucas and Matacia), there is nothing prior to 01/13/09. You'd think there would be at least one news item if she's so well known. Right??

Not believing her baloney!

I caught that too. Bluemont, VA really is not in the NOVA/DC area. It is in Loundon county west of Leesburg and it might have a PO if that. It is known for horses and farming. Some rich and celebrities live in that area along with Middleburg. Lots of commuters working in NOVA and DC live the areas and over the years consider Leesburg part of NOVA.

The distance is probably like someone living in Longwood, Fa commuting to Orlando for work.

I have never heard of this woman. I just asked a friend who works in an LE national agency and he has heard of her/father, but not in a positive way. He said they do work with selected psychics from time to time, but they are quiet about it and the psychics shun publicity.

Maybe Sylvia Browne is her cousin...what a load of crap
Hundreds of psychics with their two cents...but this one he searches right away
whatever.

a really good sociopath can knock on your door to sell you a pile dog poo...
by the time it is over and done with , you have bought the poo and believe you really need it.

She sounds just like KC when it comes to phone calls. :rolleyes: I hope LE and the FBI are all over this by now.

In the USA, Louis J Matacia is a surveyor who has studied dowsing for years. During the Vietnam War he was commissioned to teach dowsing skills to US Marines so that they could avoid booby traps, navigate safely through jungles and learn the whereabouts of the enemy. Soldiers reported that using the L-rod in this way saved many lives. Louis is particularly interested in the challenge of the search. Using his dowsing together with a range of scientific devices he has located lost pipes, oil, wells, caves and buried treasures. That information is from
this source (http://www.americaninsurancedepot.com/help/dowsing.htm) "

(Bolded by me.) I'm sure the scientific devices have nothing to do with his finds, science is just science, right? He's magic! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I don't think that DC is the type of investigator who believes in psychics.

Yep, also Verizon does not have any local offices that you can just waltz into and chitty chat with. Verizon does all their business over the phone.

FIOS does have store locations in some local malls, but they have no access to the accounts to get this information. You can order services, pay bills and cancel but that is it. If she has a POTS line, she has to call to request to get copies of her Nov bill.

On her home phone bill, both FIOS and POTS lines, local calls do not appear, but long distance calls DO as they are itemized. Her cell phone bill line itemizes every call, incoming/outgoing.

I have Verizon, so I do know how their billing system works.

A subpoena would get everything and Verizon would supply the info ASAP.

Where do they get these people? I know rejects from the Springer show:waitasec:
:eek:I do not what a POTS line is but I think shes been smoking it:eek:

Maybe Sylvia Browne is her cousin...what a load of crap
Hundreds of psychics with their two cents...but this one he searches right away
whatever.

a really good sociopath can knock on your door to sell you a pile dog poo...
by the time it is over and done with , you have bought the poo and believe you really need it.

Or...maybe she's a distant relative of D Casey trying to help save his A$$.

Not defending this so-called psychic in any way here, but Sheriff Brown in the NC Lauterbach case used a diving rod to locate the bodies before they proceeded to dig. Just thought it was an interesting side note. (By the way, he was right.)

KAYE: I do. They're going to be back out there, Larry, early in the morning. They said that the nighttime isn't very good for this -- getting into this cavity. So they're going to go there at first daylight. And they already believe that they've spotted the remains. They're going to have the medical examiner out there with them. And they do expect that they will find her in this cavity.

The Sheriff has this very unique tool -- a divining rod that he's happened to have made out of a hanger of his. And that is how they -- partly how they found this cavity, Larry. He was using it out there. And it bobs up and down when there's an opening in the ground. And that's where they stopped. He's used it before. He's actually solved murder cases before. He's found other bodies this way and he believes that's where the answer is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/11/lkl.01.html

If you are smart enough to involve yourself in a situation as this, you are smart enough to back up your statements.
I call BS until its backed up..
and I don't think that will happen.

here is where I have problems with the psychic abiltiy...at this juncture why or why would anyone want to be involved in this????? :waitasec: I mean just reflect on past actions--even those who did the right things are torn apart......it isn't safe there unless you are an A.....:bang:

I saw parts of NG last night and listened to this woman. Frankly, I think she is full of it. Show me the phone records!

After listening to the interview I think I'm stuck on HINK Too. She mentioned a house at the beginning, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Sounded like dom bellis. Did anyone have better luck with that? And I'm wondering if her intermediary, who she mentioned worked with missing kids could be involved with KFN.
It is hard to type with a cat on your shoulder

If KFN is involved, that would not surprise me at all.

And, I can relate to the cats on shoulders stuff! I've got one that loves piggy back rides!

I just found on the KFN media kit:

Psychic and Investigations - We have an exclusive Psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads and provide any information to law enforcement. Psychic's are now playing a major roll in providing useful leads in missing person investigations. These services are used strictly within our own organization. We Are Not For Hire Nor Are These Tips To Be Relied
On As 100% Accurate. It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.
So, who is this exclusive psychic intermediary working with the KFN and is it the one who contacted G Lucas?
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media Kit 1.pdf

If she has connections to KFN, that could explain a lot!

IMO, the psychic was trying to make it sound as if she was looking for a live Caylee, or trying to make it sound that way. But she messed up when she said she told Dom to take a pick or rake and kept referring to Caylee as the object.

Just saw this on the closed NG thread..snipped

“I tried calling Dominic’s office at 3 am,” she said. “And said call me as soon as possible I've got your answer for the fast and final. What I'm saying is go to the site. This is where remains are going to be.”

The psychic said she spent several hours on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was out in the woods.

“He called me between 6 and 7 am,” she said. “And asked if she was alive or deceased and I said ‘you're going to have to relax’, I’m the bearer of bad news...that I believe she's deceased.”

Here's she's making it very clear 2x it's not an alive Caylee..So what part of her 3 am message didn't he get?..DC is dense for sure but my guess is she never made that 3 am call at all..IOW!..Just another LIE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back