Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting. I had heard it could be used to find underground water but I didn't know about it signaling for openings in the ground.
Sheriff Brown explained it to the local news as he was giving them a demonstration. It had to do with minerals in the ground, IIRC, not openings.

I think the point is...while it is used by some old school people...you would have to be at the site to use it. This so-called psychic was not there and states she had never been there.

The psychic reported that she had her dream in the early morning hours of December 15.

In a January article, Kathi Belich reported:

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

If Hoover is to be believed (and that's a stretch) the times don't add up!

Somethings rotten in Denmark!!!!!!! And I agree, great catch, trying to pull a fast one they are!!!! Never underestimate the power of a WSer LOL

Let's see if she can come up with those Verizon records today. :)

I liked it when she said that she was having, what was it, problems with Verizon in getting them. HELLO......my call history is available online. Now...granted I don't have Verizon but it is the 2000's and the last 2 cell carriers I have had have had this option. She's spouting a bunch of bull in my opinion.

Shoot, Me thinks I could take a long ride to Bluemont and find that this "office" is part of the barn, which would explain where all the BS is coming from.

Remember, DC has THREE (3) cell phones. He could possibly have been talking with this chick on one phone to do a CYA while talking with the real A family member. Not impossible nor improbable to be talking on more than one cell during multiple conversations. Or they could have been "conferencing" a three way call. Records would show what DC was really doing with that cell phone.

I've never heard of Bluemont, but you say it's out by Middleburg? Besides the main streets in the little town area, Middleburg roads aren't well marked are they? I've heard it's alot of private land, very wealthy people and they don't want outsiders nosing around. Do you know? How far from Middleburg is Bluemont?

IIRC didn't the psychic say she was a former PI in the NG interview last night? Then why would she tell him to go to the scene with a "pick or rake" since she'd know it would contaminate a possible crime scene?

I listened to the interview (link on the daily updates sticky, under "Sheaffer Belives Search Was Staged"), and she said "I've been on this case off and on since August". She goes on to say an intermediary contacted her about the case, but then mentions the emails from DC she rec'd in August. She said she called DC (she thinks it was on) November 1st for the first time and says she called him again on November 15th regarding her dream; although last night she said this call was placed at 3:00 am, but on this interview she says 6:00 am. Again if IIRC last night on NG she said LE only called her once, yet during this interview she says "they haven't called me and they've known about me 10 days ago" but then she says Stg. Allen called her back in August.

IMO she's far too detailed with her "vision", and the dates/times she gave in her interviews don't match..........if something doesn't make sense then it's nonsense!

The psychic reported that she had her dream in the early morning hours of December 15.

In a January article, Kathi Belich reported:

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

If Hoover is to be believed (and that's a stretch) the times don't add up!

So I guess Casey must be psychic too to know that he would get a call in the middle of the night telling him where Caylee's body was located and they would need to check it out. Yeah right!! Something is definately fishy about this whole thing.

Sheriff Brown explained it to the local news as he was giving them a demonstration. It had to do with minerals in the ground, IIRC, not openings.

I think the point is...while it is used by some old school people...you would have to be at the site to use it. This so-called psychic was not there and states she had never been there.

The proof is in the pudding. Translation= I'll believe it was she talking to DC on the tape when she produces the phone records to prove it.

Yep, also Verizon does not have any local offices that you can just waltz into and chitty chat with. Verizon does all their business over the phone.

FIOS does have store locations in some local malls, but they have no access to the accounts to get this information. You can order services, pay bills and cancel but that is it. If she has a POTS line, she has to call to request to get copies of her Nov bill.

On her home phone bill, both FIOS and POTS lines, local calls do not appear, but long distance calls DO as they are itemized. Her cell phone bill line itemizes every call, incoming/outgoing.

I have Verizon, so I do know how their billing system works.

A subpoena would get everything and Verizon would supply the info ASAP.

We have Verizon stores here where you can walk in and they can access your account. I just had them help me figure out how to disable texting on my daughter's phone!

So I suppose it's an area thing. We have Verizon stores all over here.

I can easily get online (when I remember my pw!) to check who called whom when my bill seems high.

If you look at this "psychic's" website you'll see that SHE is not a dowser - the dowser is her father. She is just a "psychic" that has been touted by her daddy. All her "skills" come from dreams. But I thought it was funny last night on NG when she said, right in the very beginning, that she had been contacted by a FELLOW DOWSER. Uh, according to her own website - SHE is not a dowser.

It is a good catch on the 14th being the date that JH said DC contacted him. Kind of messes up her version of the story, doesn't it? Now she will have to backtrack and say that she was mistaken yada yada yada.

I don't see how the so-called psychic is going to get out of this now that she has backed herself into a corner tho. If she is proven not to be the person he was talking to and proven that she also lied about the dates...I would say her psychic abilities let her down in a huge way. She should have listened to the part of her that was screaming, "Don't get involved with these people!!". LOL

I liked it when she said that she was having, what was it, problems with Verizon in getting them. HELLO......my call history is available online. Now...granted I don't have Verizon but it is the 2000's and the last 2 cell carriers I have had have had this option. She's spouting a bunch of bull in my opinion.

Methinks her problem lies in doctoring up some fake Verizon call histories...it takes time, you see... :crazy:

If she made the call, Verizon has the records and if it was on a cell phone she should be able to pull them up instantaneously online. I'm quite confident LE was all over this before she even hit the airwaves. I have a feeling that this is going to be a huge victory for the prosecution.

ITA: I also did a google search. Found this on a forum from 2003. Is this Ginnette's father? It explains what a military dowser does....if there actually is such a thing. I'm gonna write my brother and ask him. He was in Nam for 18 months.

"Louis Matacia is a well known dowser and treasure hunter. I met him in person last year and have also discussed him within these forums. I have copies of the material from the armed services and his presentation to them. Don't know if any of those past threads are around, they usually just end up with people telling me I'm a nut anyway, so that's why I don't discuss dowsing here.

In the USA, Louis J Matacia is a surveyor who has studied dowsing for years. During the Vietnam War he was commissioned to teach dowsing skills to US Marines so that they could avoid booby traps, navigate safely through jungles and learn the whereabouts of the enemy. Soldiers reported that using the L-rod in this way saved many lives. Louis is particularly interested in the challenge of the search. Using his dowsing together with a range of scientific devices he has located lost pipes, oil, wells, caves and buried treasures. That information is from
this source (http://www.americaninsurancedepot.com/help/dowsing.htm) "

Oooooooh, a tresure hunter ..

:rolleyes:

Just saw this on the closed NG thread..snipped

“I tried calling Dominic’s office at 3 am,” she said. “And said call me as soon as possible I've got your answer for the fast and final. What I'm saying is go to the site. This is where remains are going to be.”

The psychic said she spent several hours on the phone with Dominic Casey while he was out in the woods.

“He called me between 6 and 7 am,” she said. “And asked if she was alive or deceased and I said ‘you're going to have to relax’, I’m the bearer of bad news...that I believe she's deceased

Here's she's making it very clear 2x it's not an alive Caylee..So what part of her 3 am message didn't he get?..DC is dense for sure but my guess is she never made that 3 am call at all..IOW!..Just another LIE!

OMG!! It isn't even noon yet and I need a drink!

It is a good catch on the 14th being the date that JH said DC contacted him. Kind of messes up her version of the story, doesn't it? Now she will have to backtrack and say that she was mistaken yada yada yada.

I don't see how the so-called psychic is going to get out of this now that she has backed herself into a corner tho. If she is proven not to be the person he was talking to and proven that she also lied about the dates...I would say her psychic abilities let her down in a huge way. She should have listened to the part of her that was screaming, "Don't get involved with these people!!". LOL
ITA - shame she wasn't psychic enough to "foresee" the outcome of all this. lol Along with JH's statement about the 14th - didn't he also go to TES on Nov. 8 with somewhat the same info?

Hey maybe HE'S the psychic!!!!!

I've never heard of Bluemont, but you say it's out by Middleburg? Besides the main streets in the little town area, Middleburg roads aren't well marked are they? I've heard it's alot of private land, very wealthy people and they don't want outsiders nosing around. Do you know? How far from Middleburg is Bluemont?

I don't know how to save a google map but if you google Bluemont, Va 20135 you can view it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=bluemont.va&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back