Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can I safely say she was a snotty jerk on the phone last night? I don't know whether she was on the phone to DC on the video, but it's very suspicious she couldn't go online and see her telephone calls. I just looked at all my calls on my phone. I have calls back to the beginning of November. 100's of calls are stored on the phone itself. Unless of course you're related in any way to this case, and then there is a cosmic design that wipes out pertinent call dates/times.
You would think a psychic would have had an "inkling" that the phone records were going to be asked for...

I heard her say on NG last night in addition to the teddy bear she had a picture of Caylee. I also read an article last night, I think I posted it on the NG thread, that she received these articles in Oct and never could get a reading on them and miraculously she finally dreamed about the location the night of Nov. 14 and called DC's office 3 am Nov 15.

It's a bunch of hooey.

:rolleyes: I was rewatching the raw video and my cockatoo said "bull chit".....I told her most of us agree.

Did you catch this from her website? Sort of blows her statement about being "asked to get involved" in this case. Yeah... she was reluctant. They twisted her arm. These people shun the spotlight. Very shy. I must have been mistaken when I thought she came off in her TV interviews like a condescending, defensive, charlatan.

------------------------------
Media Consulting

Technical Advising, Consulting, Creative Development available for:

Reality T.V. Shows, Movies, T.V. Series, Documentaries, Television Interviews

Presently preparing presentation packages for reality T.V. and Daytime Talk

Did you catch this from her website? Sort of blows her statement about being "asked to get involved" in this case. Yeah... she was reluctant. They twisted her arm. These people shun the spotlight. Very shy. I must have been mistaken when I thought she came off in her TV interviews like a condescending, defensive, charlatan.

Media Consulting

Technical Advising, Consulting, Creative Development available for:

Reality T.V. Shows, Movies, T.V. Series, Documentaries, Television Interviews

Presently preparing presentation packages for reality T.V. and Daytime Talk

Yup, just another parasite trying to make money off this tragedy. I suppose this is her "Reality TV" package.

Hey All, usually I just lurk because just reading all the good stuff hardworking w/s's post take anytime I have left after carting the kids around, but had to chime in about "dowsers". They were real, obviously that was not their actual military rate, but was a name commonly used amonst themselves. During Vietnam, they were a very valuable asset for those brave folks who had to follow the underground tunnels found pretty much everywhere. I'm not saying this guy and his daughter aren't nuts, just that "dowsers" were for real. Hate seeing dowsers getting joked about. I imagine before it was shown in a movie, many would have chuckled at the idea of American Indians being specificly recruited as code breakers because they seemed to have a genetic knack for it. MOO

Does it ever occur to anyone that Hoover might be lying? The only person trying to take advantage of this tape for monetary gain is Hoover.
LOL Yet he is the first one to take it to the OCSO and the FBI. The defense is going to assert JH is the one lying about this video and search when we can see DC has already been caught in more than one, imo.

I don't care if JH cashes in if it brings this nonsense from the A fam camp to a halt and shows everyone the lengths they will go to in this case!! It is worth it, imo.

Now that we know the details about the house...it looks even worse for the defense and for DC. One could think he was going to find Caylee and move her body to the G house to further the defense theory or something, imo (not saying it is what he was doing...just saying a person could think it!).

Well, I reckon we local folks here in the metro DC area will be seeing her on TV soon as she shops the four networks looking to "sell" her story. :loser:

Good thing the majority of residents here are intelligent and don't fall for the hooie she is trying to sell. Besides, all the talk here is about the inauguration, the parties and parades and the traffic coming our way. By the time it's over with, her story won't matter. At least I hope it won't.

Yup, just another parasite trying to make money off this tragedy. I suppose this is her "Reality TV" package.

I just hope her reality show doesn't air at the same time as the other pyschic with the gassy dog. I'll be so torn...

Ok, I am no longer a "lurker". This is a mess!!!! :furious: This cell call issue....go online and print the records. It's not rocket science Ms. 'psychic'.

Either the police have the records and have verified that they were really talking OR naturally, the police have not contacted Ms. 'psychic/dowser' because there is no record of her until just yesterday when she came out of the woodwork.

ITA with you.

And welcome to WS!

IIRC didn't the psychic say she was a former PI in the NG interview last night? Then why would she tell him to go to the scene with a "pick or rake" since she'd know it would contaminate a possible crime scene?

I listened to the interview (link on the daily updates sticky, under "Sheaffer Belives Search Was Staged"), and she said "I've been on this case off and on since August". She goes on to say an intermediary contacted her about the case, but then mentions the emails from DC she rec'd in August. She said she called DC (she thinks it was on) November 1st for the first time and says she called him again on November 15th regarding her dream; although last night she said this call was placed at 3:00 am, but on this interview she says 6:00 am. Again if IIRC last night on NG she said LE only called her once, yet during this interview she says "they haven't called me and they've known about me 10 days ago" but then she says Stg. Allen called her back in August.

IMO she's far too detailed with her "vision", and the dates/times she gave in her interviews don't match..........if something doesn't make sense then it's nonsense!

Maybe she was a Pretend PI in another life.:eek:

LOL Yet he is the first one to take it to the OCSO and the FBI. The defense is going to assert JH is the one lying about this video and search when we can see DC has already been caught in more than one, imo.

I don't care if JH cashes in if it brings this nonsense from the A fam camp to a halt and shows everyone the lengths they will go to in this case!! It is worth it, imo.

Now that we know the details about the house...it looks even worse for the defense and for DC. One could think he was going to find Caylee and move her body to the G house to further the defense theory or something, imo (not saying it is what he was doing...just saying a person could think it!).
They could certainly think it. I mean, what does the defense have to work with? The nanny did it.
I say bring on the cell phone and phone records for Hoover, DC, Dionne Warwick Jr., lets just get them ALL in here!!

Sheeze, this gal took a page out of the KC employment handbook.

One, KC talks about working for Universal, taking LE to her office.

BUSTED

Two, psychic GL takes DC, to the area of interest based on a dream. Claims she was on the phone with DC on and off during the hours of 3 am to whenever. Video shows around 9am DC was allegedly talking with her (or someone else) but she doesn't remember if it was her cell or landline ????

BUSTED

When will these people learn that lies will be uncovered and discredited.

I just found on the KFN media kit:

Psychic and Investigations - We have an exclusive Psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads and provide any information to law enforcement. Psychic's are now playing a major roll in providing useful leads in missing person investigations. These services are used strictly within our own organization. We Are Not For Hire Nor Are These Tips To Be Relied
On As 100% Accurate. It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.
So, who is this exclusive psychic intermediary working with the KFN and is it the one who contacted G Lucas?
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media Kit 1.pdf

If she has connections to KFN, that could explain a lot!

I think THAT needs further looking into.

I think the pyschic is lying. DC was out there looking the day before she said she called him. Someone's helping someone cover-up.

This just came out on WFTV noon news. DC has changed his story that he told before, that he was talking with his daughter. Now, he was indeed talking with the psychic! I don't believe him.

P.I. Who Searched Remains Site Says Caller Was A Psychic
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 – updated: 10:01 am EST January 14, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Private investigator Dominic Casey claims a psychic was the mystery caller on the phone with him while he searched the wooded area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Dominic Casey was on a cell phone while he poked and prodded the ground and initially told Eyewitness News that he was on the phone with his ill daughter. But Mr. Casey has since changed his story and now says that he was on the phone with Virginia psychic Ginnette Lucas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSYCHIC TALKS: Claims She Was One On Phone
VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Caller Revealed?
WFTV ANALYST: Sheaffer Believes P.I. Search Was Staged
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"At 6:00am, I tried his cell phone and said, 'Hey listen, you got to go out to this site, it's very, very important,'" Lucas told Eyewitness News (full interview).

Another site that was searched by Dominic Casey in the video was a house (see map) less than one mile from the Anthonys' home (see map) and the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found (see map | map showing all three locations).

Eyewitness News has learned that the home is owned by Hernan Gonzalez, a name similar to that which Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, gave detectives for the mystery nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez, who Casey said had her daughter.

Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said that the actions of the detectives lead him to believe that the video may have been staged (watch interview) for Casey's defense team.

"What better location to go to than an abandoned house where someone by the name of Gonzalez used to live," Sheaffer said.

The psychic from Virginia claims she was the one who told the Anthonys' private detective to search the wooded area.

The Anthonys' other private detective, Jim Hoover, said Dominic Casey made several phone calls while searching the two spots and also has several cell phones.

I just found on the KFN media kit:

Psychic and Investigations - We have an exclusive Psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads. With our own Investigative Team we investigate the leads and provide any information to law enforcement. Psychic's are now playing a major roll in providing useful leads in missing person investigations. These services are used strictly within our own organization. We Are Not For Hire Nor Are These Tips To Be Relied
On As 100% Accurate. It is simply used as an additional tool, by our organization, to help find a Missing Person.
So, who is this exclusive psychic intermediary working with the KFN and is it the one who contacted G Lucas?
http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media Kit 1.pdf

If she has connections to KFN, that could explain a lot!

Anything's possible. Does Dennis M have douser abilities in his bag of tricks too?

Does it ever occur to anyone that Hoover might be lying? The only person trying to take advantage of this tape for monetary gain is Hoover.

Every single one of them might be lying.

Hoover in his attempt to sell the video.

DC in his attempt to keep his job.

Ginette in her attempt to gain fame. She has an agent in Los Angeles, a media page on her website, a reality show in the works. Who doesn't think she's rubbing her hands together with glee right now?

LE needs to get all of their cellphone records and then get their booties over to that house and do some CSI work, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back