Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have Verizon also ... and can go online to my account and see ALL my calls completely itemized. My husband and I were watching NG last night, and both were saying the same thing, she could go online and get that info ASAP.

As for psychics, I go by what God tells me in His word, so I have very specific beliefs on them.

Something that is strange in this case, yet not so strange.
Why in this world would DC (after receiving a tip from a physic) tell HOover or anyone else that this child is dead? Why would he believe a physic at that point? It doesn't add up at all. If it did, he would be searching for every German Shepard in Orlando. This man calls himself a professional?
People who lie, lie to hide something..

Where do they get these people? I know rejects from the Springer show:waitasec:
:eek:I do not what a POTS line is but I think shes been smoking it:eek:

Rejects???
Are you kidding me????

These people ARE The Springer Show!!!!!!!!!

:seeya:

Oh...yes...great point. I had forgotten JH contacted TES, but wasn't he saying it was because a tipster said they saw her car there? I didn't think it was anything more specific.

We have Verizon stores here where you can walk in and they can access your account. I just had them help me figure out how to disable texting on my daughter's phone!

So I suppose it's an area thing. We have Verizon stores all over here.

I can easily get online (when I remember my pw!) to check who called whom when my bill seems high.

Verizon cell phone stores are all over the place, I agree. I was talking about landline offices, because she stated she called from her home phone as well as cell phone.

I agree with the cell phone stores, you can get your records immediately, so regardless, she is "blaming" Verizon for not having her records ???? Paleeze.

I just goggled Bluemont, it looks to be rural, says its 62 miles from me but would take almost 2 hours travel time, that tells me lots of narrow, twisty country roads.

On her website it says to call first then email????

I thought she was psychic!!
STRANGE

Does it ever occur to anyone that Hoover might be lying? The only person trying to take advantage of this tape for monetary gain is Hoover.

The psychic reported that she had her dream in the early morning hours of December 15.

In a January article, Kathi Belich reported:

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

If Hoover is to be believed (and that's a stretch) the times don't add up!

Ha! Ha! Looks like we need a whole timeline for these people.

I just goggled Bluemont, it looks to be rural, says its 62 miles from me but would take almost 2 hours travel time, that tells me lots of narrow, twisty country roads.

Yep, it is beautiful county but it ain't NOVA by any stretch of the imagination.

I live in Western FFC and it takes me 40 or more minutes to get to Leesburg outlets. Winchester is closer to Bluemont than coming east. Bluemont and Purcellville are both small "burgs" with Purcellville being larger and closer to Leesburg.

Does it ever occur to anyone that Hoover might be lying? The only person trying to take advantage of this tape for monetary gain is Hoover.

If you check on my original post, I didn't vouch for Hoover's truthfulness! It's impossible to believe any of the participants. But it at least says they all don't have their stories together! :liar:

Can I safely say she was a snotty jerk on the phone last night? I don't know whether she was on the phone to DC on the video, but it's very suspicious she couldn't go online and see her telephone calls. I just looked at all my calls on my phone. I have calls back to the beginning of November. 100's of calls are stored on the phone itself. Unless of course you're related in any way to this case, and then there is a cosmic design that wipes out pertinent call dates/times.

Last night during NG my hinky meter blew up! I promptly went out this morning and have now installed a big ole BS meter. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about how the "phone companies" have a vendetta against all A's and this case - Big conspiracy - HUGE!!!!! NOT!!

Or some unknown entity hacked into the Verizon network, stealing information. I once painted myself into a corner...

Hello this is my first time posting. I almost fell off the couch when I heard this lady. I think this is all stages from the defense to try and cast reasonable doubt~all they need is to convince one the jury. They are going to say that the body wasn't there and throw in the house for good measure and yes even a physic or two. There will be a lot more "crap" thrown out before this is done with. If they (defense) see that it doesn't stick or pan out they will plea her out. All they have to do is be able to show doubt like they did in OJ (if they don't fit must.....). :bang:

I'm confused by the path this tape took. Can anyone help me sort it out? Do I have this correctly...Dominic Casey(sp?) is the one shown in the video on the phone and digging and Hoover is the one filming. Is that correct? Hoover then sold or tried to sell the tape? Did he sell or leak it to someone? Who has paid for this tape? Who has custody of the tape at this time? I would imagine LE has demanded the original.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back