Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know how to save a google map but if you google Bluemont, Va 20135 you can view it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&q=bluemont.va&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Aw you are so nice. I went to goggle too. It's farther from me than I thought. Wayyy out Foggy Bottom Road and beyond. I'm not sure one could find it without great directions and unless they have a hugh sign as on the map it looks to be very rural, on those twisty, narrow country back roads.

I have a feeling this lady is going to wish she wouldn't have touched this with her ten foot dowsing pole! The A's kind of have the opposite of "The Midas Touch" huh?

IIRC didn't the psychic say she was a former PI in the NG interview last night? Then why would she tell him to go to the scene with a "pick or rake" since she'd know it would contaminate a possible crime scene?

I listened to the interview (link on the daily updates sticky, under "Sheaffer Belives Search Was Staged"), and she said "I've been on this case off and on since August". She goes on to say an intermediary contacted her about the case, but then mentions the emails from DC she rec'd in August. She said she called DC (she thinks it was on) November 1st for the first time and says she called him again on November 15th regarding her dream; although last night she said this call was placed at 3:00 am, but on this interview she says 6:00 am. Again if IIRC last night on NG she said LE only called her once, yet during this interview she says "they haven't called me and they've known about me 10 days ago" but then she says Stg. Allen called her back in August.

IMO she's far too detailed with her "vision", and the dates/times she gave in her interviews don't match..........if something doesn't make sense then it's nonsense!

I'm thinking most of these calls occurred while Bobby Ewing was in the shower...:confused:

That was my first thought: A plant to corroborate DC's story.

Makes perfect sense to me.....at first it was his sick daughter he was talking to, and a couple of days later it's a psychic. :eek: Probably took him those couple of days to find/sucker someone into going along with this far fetched story he's come up with. Until she comes up with phone records to prove she was talking to DC, I ain't believing anything that's coming out of her mouth. It's all a bunch of BS.

Aw you are so nice. I went to goggle too. It's farther from me than I thought. Wayyy out Foggy Bottom Road and beyond. I'm not sure one could find it without great directions and unless they have a hugh sign as on the map it looks to be very rural, on those twisty, narrow country back roads.

I have a feeling this lady is going to wish she wouldn't have touched this with her ten foot dowsing pole! The A's kind of have the opposite of "The Midas Touch" huh?

Follow the scent of BS and I'm sure you'll find it.

I know people are desparate for something to happen in this case but this tape is not a smoking gun, it is not evidence of anything and it will not even make it to court.

It might just be that Casey was asked to look into the psychic's tip by the family and was reluctant to say publicly that he was talking to a psychic, that would be rather embarrassing for him professionally, I know it would be for me. It could also be that Hoover is exaggerating Casey's conversation with him, it could well be that Casey called and said he had gotten a tip that the child was dead and had a possible body dump site and asked Hoover to go with him. The search he performed wasn't a dilligent search by any means, there doesn't appear to be anything systematic about the search - he's slicing open a few garbage bags, he's lifting up cement blocks and turning over soil. Now does that sound to reasonable people that this PI was on to something and was carefully examining the site? Remember, the tape for both sides lasts for all of ten minutes and that's being generous in the estimation.

The next day's search is even less dilligent - he's poking the ground with a stick in several places and that's about all there is to it. There's no grid, no pattern, no systematic search whatsoever. That doesn't sound to me like someone who had good information that a body was buried there, it sounds to me like the kind of half-*ss job people do when they want to be able to say that they had checked something out. The search was also something like 150 yards from where the body was found, so obviously the psychic had taken him on a wild goose chase. The body was underwater, it wasn't near "three paving stones", and most importantly, HE FOUND NOTHING.

So now we have this PI who is working for the Anthonys pro bono, and this PI who volunteered to "work security" and is the ONLY one who is insisting that this tape is evidence that the other PI "knew where the body was". He is also the ONLY one who is trying to make money by illegally hawking someone else's work product. So who has the motive to lie and hype this tape as a smoking gun in this case? It sure isn't the Anthonys and it isn't the PI Casey and it isn't the psychic, who by the way was wrong, it is Hoover. And that is the person whose word you're taking as reliable and believable?

So now we have Hoover, hawking this tape for an unbelievable some of money to the media which is gobbling up any detail they can dig up in this case, refusing to pay money for this tape - wouldn't that indicate that the tape is worthless? If it was actual footage of the PI in this case turning over a body or even at the actual crime scene, they would have paid a King's ransom for it, despite Rivera's pius exclamation of disgust at "those making money off this case", something that he is doing on every show.

So we have a media not the least bit interested in buying this tape, we have LE who thought it so unimportant that they let weeks go by without talking to the principles and not one bit of evidence that furthers this case in any way, shape or form, other than allowing Hoover to lead adults around by the nose while all the time he's crassly trying to sell something that belongs to someone else.

Doesn't anyone else see what's wrong with this picture?

What media group is representing Ginette? Link to mysoace profile?

Phone records or it didn't happen ...

Alright, I admit, even w/records I still don't believe this lady was "guiding DC to Caylee's body".
Something sure smells here, and it is a lot worse then a decomposing body.

Oh...yes...great point. I had forgotten JH contacted TES, but wasn't he saying it was because a tipster said they saw her car there? I didn't think it was anything more specific.

Yes, and it was most likely based on the fact that TL helped Casey on the day she ran out of gas on Suburban.

Hello this is my first time posting. I almost fell off the couch when I heard this lady. I think this is all stages from the defense to try and cast reasonable doubt~all they need is to convince one the jury. They are going to say that the body wasn't there and throw in the house for good measure and yes even a physic or two. There will be a lot more "crap" thrown out before this is done with. If they (defense) see that it doesn't stick or pan out they will plea her out. All they have to do is be able to show doubt like they did in OJ (if they don't fit must.....). :bang:

Welcome to WS!

One more person trying to make a buck off Caylee and cause reasonable doubt in this case.

And that is what I think this whole thing is about, reasonable doubt! It would seem that "somebody" is trying to tie in a Gonzalez, PR, the 'no body' scenario, just to keep lil KC from riding the lightening! Does this PI have video of every 'search' he did, or just this one? And if not, why just this one? Let's just pray that LE has enough to prove her guilt without any doubt what-so-ever!

I'v been trying to link alot of the players who have stated they are representing media companys while working for the A's. Is there a tie between these media agencies connected to one large media outlet called Trans Continental Inc. subsidary, "Trans Continental Media"? Can anyone supply a lsit of all the players who state they have a media group connection?

HE FOUND NOTHING.

Doesn't anyone else see what's wrong with this picture?
Yes. I can see you have nothing to back this up. You keep repeating it, but no one can confirm it. We do not know what is on the REST of the tape or tapes that OCSO or the FBI have. We also do not know about what is being said on the audio portion.

What is wrong with this picture is that DC should have come out with the truth the first time the video was brought up. HE did not. Instead, he has been caught in more than one lie about this video. People do not lie unless they have something to hide. So far...what lies has Hoover been caught in so we can compare here?!

I think THAT needs further looking into.

More like Murphys Law :waitasec:just saying

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back