Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL Yet he is the first one to take it to the OCSO and the FBI. The defense is going to assert JH is the one lying about this video and search when we can see DC has already been caught in more than one, imo.

I don't care if JH cashes in if it brings this nonsense from the A fam camp to a halt and shows everyone the lengths they will go to in this case!! It is worth it, imo.

Now that we know the details about the house...it looks even worse for the defense and for DC. One could think he was going to find Caylee and move her body to the G house to further the defense theory or something, imo (not saying it is what he was doing...just saying a person could think it!).

You are so right, SS! A person could think that this is exactly what may have been planned! Or, maybe, 12 people! :Banane27:

:blowkiss:

Makes perfect sense to me.....at first it was his sick daughter he was talking to, and a couple of days later it's a psychic. :eek: Probably took him those couple of days to find/sucker someone into going along with this far fetched story he's come up with. Until she comes up with phone records to prove she was talking to DC, I ain't believing anything that's coming out of her mouth. It's all a bunch of BS.

Oh but before the fact that DC was on the phone was brought up, he was going to go with the KIO excuse. That didn't work, so he went with the daughter excuse, that didn't work, so he went with the psychic excuse. I wonder what excuse he's going to use if the cell phone records don't back him up.

BTW, he could have been on the phone with his daughter and the psychic while he was searching, and phone records will back this up, but it doesn't mean he wasn't talking to someone else who directed DC there. KWIM? DC could just be throwing out the least damaging and incriminating phone calls he got that morning.

I liked it when she said that she was having, what was it, problems with Verizon in getting them. HELLO......my call history is available online. Now...granted I don't have Verizon but it is the 2000's and the last 2 cell carriers I have had have had this option. She's spouting a bunch of bull in my opinion.

That is SUCH A LOAD of crap !!

The calls are online with Verizon, and she really need not worry, because I am SURE LE already has them.

So If DC sent her a teddy bear how did the Anthony's not know about all this????

I want to see proof of this teddy bear being sent also

Last night during NG my hinky meter blew up! I promptly went out this morning and have now installed a big ole BS meter. Next thing you know we'll be hearing about how the "phone companies" have a vendetta against all A's and this case - Big conspiracy - HUGE!!!!! NOT!!

Was the BS meter on sale? I need to go out and get me one...my Hinky meter is broken as well.

What are they trying to cover up?

There are actually several possibilites depending on why they were there, but I'll state the obvious one.

The fact they were looking for a dead Caylee while raising money to look for a live one. And in the case of the Nov 15th, they did all that on the same day.

There are actually several possibilites depending on why they were there, but I'll state the obvious one.

The fact they were looking for a dead Caylee while raising money to look for a live one. And in the case of the Nov 15th, they did all that on the same day.
At the same time!!

Oh but before the fact that DC was on the phone was brought up, he was going to go with the KIO excuse. That didn't work, so he went with the daughter excuse, that didn't work, so he went with the psychic excuse. I wonder what excuse he's going to use if the cell phone records don't back him up.

BTW, he could have been on the phone with his daughter and the psychic while he was searching, and phone records will back this up, but it doesn't mean he wasn't talking to someone else who directed DC there. KWIM? DC could just be throwing out the least damaging and incriminating phone calls he got that morning.

Thanks Suzi.....I forgot about the Kio excuse he used. Who knows what he's going to use as a scape goat/excuse if those phone records don't materialize. Whatever it's going to be, I'm sure it's going to be interesting.

Remember, DC has THREE (3) cell phones. He could possibly have been talking with this chick on one phone to do a CYA while talking with the real A family member. Not impossible nor improbable to be talking on more than one cell during multiple conversations. Or they could have been "conferencing" a three way call. Records would show what DC was really doing with that cell phone.

Hmm. Was one of those phones a blackjack??

:rolleyes: I was rewatching the raw video and my cockatoo said "bull chit".....I told her most of us agree.

Smart bird.

DIng ding ding! We have a winner!

My head would be exploding if I had to do all the thinking to deceive these people do to drum up a coverup story.:liar: :headache:

You would think a psychic would have had an "inkling" that the phone records were going to be asked for...

Just what I've been thinking. And if the psychic couldn't figure that out, DC the PI didn't know that??? I mean, SO much talk about cell records in this case and really most cases anymore, how could anyone possibly think they could get away with lying about cell calls? Even if you plan on saying "Verizon is being a big meanie and won't give me my cell records." :rolleyes: You gotta know LE can get them.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but IMO if he was talking to the psychic, he had at least one more phone he was using at the time and that's the person LE needs to know about.
I think his talking to a psyhic directing him here and there is a sham. If she's that good, I'd like tonight and tomorrow's winning lotto numbers please. :rolleyes:

I thought this was rather interesting. Not sure if it's okay to post this link:

http://ginettematacialucas.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------

Artlicles to refer to: the Orlando Sentinel, I used to be a private investigator and spoke to around 500 p.i.'s, in Orlando, Fl. - I encourage law enforcement and investigators to use dowsing as a tool to aid in finding missing persons. The Smithsonian Mag. writer, Jack Hope, tested several people, before writing the article on Dowsing, interviewing members at the American Society of Dowsers - St. Johnsburgy, VT, ... I was the only professional that located his missing paperwork and other additional paperwork, and he stated that in article Jan. issue, 1996.

--------------------------------

I have verizon and I can get my detailed bill online in 2 mins. She is full of poopy.

I have news for you, I don't need "to back anything up" because I'm not the one making claims. In this entire tape there is no evidence whatsoever that PI Casey found the body, knew where the body was, removed the body, brought the body to the crime scene, hid the body or came into any contact at all with the body dumping site.

Everyone is perfectly free to speculate all they want, but this will not be entered as evidence in the court trial. It is meaningless to the case. Even if PI Casey was speaking to KC, there is no recording of what was said, who said or when it was said. If he was speaking to anyone in the Anthony family, it is still not evidence, because no body was found. If he was speaking to Lee Anthony and Lee Anthony told him that KC told him the body was there, it would be hearsay and worthless to the jury in determining guilt. If he was speaking to a psychic it is even more ridiculous and worthless as evidence and would never be admitted as evidence, neither the prosecution OR the defense would want to claim that a psychic "found" the body, principally because no pyschic found the body, a meter reader found it and legally there is no such thing as "psychic evidence" - it isn't science it is junk.

So what do we have? We have someone trying to sell something that doesn't belong to him, that no one bought because it is valueless.

How do you know PI Casey "lied" about this tape? It could well be that he was talking to his daughter in this time frame - AND talking to the psychic ALSO. He also could have been following up on KC's friend's claim that this was a childhood hangout and she might have hidden the body at that location. He could well have been looking for signs that this was a teenage hangout - if it was a teenage hangout with recent evidence that people were hanging out there regularly, then he might have thought that she DIDN'T drop the body at the site, that it would have been easy for people to come across it. He might have been following up on tips that the meter reader and the kids who were at that site "saw" something. It was public record that the police did look at that site in August - maybe he was following up on that.

Why does it follow that because he's working for the Anthonys, he's a liar, he's a bad guy, he's evil or anything other than the fact that as a professional he signed a contract with the defense attorney, which he has every right to do, he did the job he was hired to do, the job that defense attorneys ask PIs to do all the time and when the contract was over, he volunteered to help the Anthonys, perhaps because as a human being, he felt sorry for them? Isn't it possible that he's a good guy, a professional, a human being with compassion with pity for these people, who as a professional doesn't release details of the case, doesn't talk with the press and doesn't see a need to explain to the media who he was conversing with at any time during this case? If he had done that, it would be WRONG, it would be a violation of his clients' right to privacy in this investigation. He's under no obligation to divulge details to the press and as a private investigator he shouldn't divulge details to anyone other than his clients. If he was popping off to the press, everyone would be complaining about that.

Of course this family was looking for a live Caylee, who wants to believe that their beloved grandchild is dead?

I wonder if anyone is following the money trail from the Anthony's? Where are they getting money? Why are all these people working for nothing? Nothing adds up in this case. I hope someone is investigating the A's, how much money they got, what they are living on, how they spent or are spending the money they got. I wonder if the prosecution can found out who paid for KC's defense and all these experts she has? Do they have to reveal it in court if they are asked?

I have noticed no one has mentioned Occam's Razor lately with this case. LOL

Far too many players with this one. Ya think you can eliminate one and up pops evidence that throws them back into the mix again.

One main player with overwhelming evidence; three that know what the first one did. Then there are those on the outskirts of the theories just keep running their traps. Soon to be trapped by the truth.

Since our WS sleuther, Michelle contacted Kathi Belich and all the info on the house has come out, DC & the Anthonys are sucking hind teat. If they had a plan to throw suspicion on those poor people who used to live there has gone by the wayside. I tend to think that may be where KC was staying with Caylee and could even be the murder scene.

As for this "known" psychic - I call BS. The media contact does not have an office evidently as the number is a cell phone number and unless I missed it the media contacts were not even up there yesterday. Here is the information on that BS

Manager for Media Interviews

Phone Number: (213) 400-1000
Line Type: Cell Phone
Phone Carrier: Blue Licenses Holding, Llc
City: Los Angeles
State: CA
County: Los Angeles
Latitude: 34.0500
Longitude: -118.2500

Members online

Online statistics

Members online