Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also, would like to find early pictures of the trailer and surrounding areas when the garbage can was in the front of the house and the garbage cans on the side of the house.

I've looked and they seem to be gone.

Anyone remember RC talking to LE on the dock? He handed them a piece of paper; they were sitting on a dock; where was that?

Unconfirmed by Law Enforcement what items if any were missing from the trailer at 202 Green lane on the night Haleigh went missing.

Hey Elle, wasn't it Teresa N who said that something was missing? Because I know when I heard that I thought "how would she know?" And then we have the comment that they made about the house being exactly like it was the night Haleigh went missing. I questioned that comment too.

I never heard what it was that actually went missing, many just speculated that it was the nebulizer.

Was it TN who gave that comment? Anyone?

The only thing I've seen about the rope etc. has been "unnamed sources" from LE per the media. If I missed something, someone please correct me!

As for Crystal, she has temporary custody of JR. pending a hearing in family court to obtain full custody.

Was she also awarded temporary custody of Haleigh?

In the pictures that Ger took the night of the Vigil...who is the man with the orange baseball game on backwards?

Who is the heavy set lady with long wavy hair?

I know the overly angry lady with gray hair and a gray jacket is a grandma, but which one?

Where are you, the one and only other person on this web site that is interested in orbs?

Hey Elle, wasn't it Teresa N who said that something was missing? Because I know when I heard that I thought "how would she know?" And then we have the comment that they made about the house being exactly like it was the night Haleigh went missing. I questioned that comment too.

I never heard what it was that actually went missing, many just speculated that it was the nebulizer.

Was it TN who gave that comment? Anyone?

Nobody throw anything at me but to the best of my recollection yes, it was Tn who stated that there was an item of Haleigh's missing from the home.

It was speculated that it might have been a gold necklace or an inhaler or perhaps the nebulizer, there is a thread here on WS about what might have been missing. No confirmation from LE though.

was there ever any research done on the railroad tracks where the dogs lost her scent? TIA for any help.

was there ever any research done on the railroad tracks where the dogs lost her scent? TIA for any help.

Not sure what you might be looking for as far as research. There was a lot of talk of the train tracks early on in the threads. let me see if i can find it.

There was some discussion here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80416&highlight=railroad+tracks+haleigh+cummings

Also on the radio transmissions we can hear that a train had just passed through right before Haleigh went missing. I think there was concern that if she was wandering around in the dark.....and the train was coming....but, they did check into that and knew when the train came through.

Not sure if I helped, you might try the search option button here on this sight..Good Luck

When the tracking dogs arrived to follow Haleigh's scent, the dogs tracked the scent along Monroe. Who involved in this case lives along Monroe?
Was this Haleigh's bus route?

When the tracking dogs arrived to follow Haleigh's scent, the dogs tracked the scent along Monroe. Who involved in this case lives along Monroe?
Was this Haleigh's bus route?

Monroe is right in the area of Tyler and Green. We keep these addresses in the Member's Only forum here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm not sure about the bus route? Does anyone else know that?

A RSO named Chad Reynolds from Ockalawa dissapeared around the same time as Haliegh.

He did time in the Putnam County Jail.

Was he in jail at the same time as any of the people involved in this case, or the neighborhood of Haleigh?

Can anyone direct me to video of JVM ISSUES with G'ma Hollar from 4/20.

Have read transcript. Can't find video.

TIA

Does anyone know if any family member had life insurance on Haleigh? tia

Can anyone tell me where to find video or transcripts of Tommy Croslin's jail calls????

TIA

Can anyone direct me to video of JVM ISSUES with G'ma Hollar from 4/20.

Have read transcript. Can't find video.

TIA

Emma, go to youtube, type sierra1947 in the search box. You will find it. Search options for videos uploaded this week. The titles tell you what date they are from. Hope that helps and hope I didn't divulge a big secret?

ETA, thanks PattyG!!!

Are they still searching the river? Thank you.

I feel so bad that I am so late to this ... and there's so many discussions going on that it's hard to wade through the noise with any certainty, I've learned of this case only because of nancy grace, and I only did that because I'm a Dayton guy who was following the Tehan case... the brief things I read about this have broken my heart..

Can someone PLEASE forgive me and try to sum this up ... or point me to a post that does a good job of summing it up for me if it's already been posted? forgive me for being so late to this...

On Ng tonight it was said that Tommy & joe had baby H alone and Misty & jr. had the covers over there heads. Jr stated earlier that there was a man in black Joe? and he heard bouncing on the couch.. Has there been anything about any DNA taken from the couch?
Praying for You Haliegh

On Ng tonight it was said that Tommy & joe had baby H alone and Misty & jr. had the covers over there heads. Jr stated earlier that there was a man in black Joe? and he heard bouncing on the couch.. Has there been anything about any DNA taken from the couch?
Praying for You Haliegh

That information has not been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487