Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Copying over from the Q & A thread - Very curious about FILED SEQ notation in docket.

2/8/2010 FELONY ARRAIGNMENT SET FOR 03/08/2010 AT 1:30 PM IN 328/ , JDG: BERGER, WENDY W
2/8/2010 PROSECUTOR: ROYS, JACQUELYN ASSIGNED
2/3/2010 INFORMATION
2/3/2010 FILED SEQ: 1 SAME - (893.135 1C1C) TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE
~~snipping the docket to make my Q short & sweet~~

INFORMATION FILED SEQ - anybody know what that means? Sequentially? Sequestered? [I didn't take Latin, so is it Latin?]

thx - whoever answers the 2nd Q, if you have a good link re: legal terminology for laypersons, I'd appreciate it.

The answer to this question is quite simple. These charges are in St. Johns County, the others are in Putnam County. I would think the St Johns paperwork was handled and approved first.
Judge Berger is in St Johns County.

SEQ - may mean filed in sequence, or sequentially, or (in) sequel
whichever term the use over there. Not every court system uses the same wording.

Was that when he tried to kidnap Amber's baby?

After some researching ....the answer is no. This BOLO had nothing to do with the custody interference charge I posted.

Sorry for any confusion.

It was difficult to find a whole lot of info on the BOLO( or verify there even was one) but the "alleged" incident with the BOLO was in April and there were no charges that emerged after the incident.

I came across this today.....I had never seen it before....I am sure someone has....what is it from? It appears to be after Haleigh went missing, in June? I never read it before. Anyone have any idea of the facts surrounding it? TIA

UCN: 542009CF001105XXAXMX
File Date: 2009-06-22 Judge: TERRY J LARUE
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2009-06-22 1 COMPLAINT - PPD OFF/BRYANT (6/19/09)
2009-06-22 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A
2009-06-22 1 INTERFERENCE WITH CHILD CUSTODY
2009-07-27 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO (ALL CTS)

Mind you, I'm not sure but 6/22, was it Father's day? I have a very faint recollection that there was some problem with Jr's visitations around that time. IIRC he was supposed to be with Ronald on Father's day and Ronald wanted to keep him the whole weekend but Crystal wanted him on Friday and Saturday or something.

Edit: yes, Father's day was 6/21 and the complaint is from the following Monday.

After some researching ....the answer is no. This BOLO had nothing to do with the custody interference charge I posted.

Sorry for any confusion.

It was difficult to find a whole lot of info on the BOLO( or verify there even was one) but the "alleged" incident with the BOLO was in April and there were no charges that emerged after the incident.

elle, I think this occurred during a visitation scheduling conflict with Jr. over the summer. I believe Crystal had a two week scheduled visitation and RC objected because of Fathers day and was going to keep JR. I think what you see was filed by KP.

Mind you, I'm not sure but 6/22, was it Father's day? I have a very faint recollection that there was some problem with Jr's visitations around that time. IIRC he was supposed to be with Ronald on Father's day and Ronald wanted to keep him the whole weekend but Crystal wanted him on Friday and Saturday or something.

Edit: yes, Father's day was 6/21 and the complaint is from the following Monday.

we have a winner. yes Ma'am....thank you!

how tall is Misty? I seen a post in the lisa arrest thread that Lisa is only 4'11" and 98lbs. I never realized she was so tiny. just curious if Misty is also that small. If she is it ld explain the bricked door IMO

Ron asked for a bail reduction on 4/26, anyone know what the outcome was.

How often do they release new videos/recordings/information/ on the phone calls and visits? Do they release the information to the press on a regular basis?

How often do they release new videos/recordings/information/ on the phone calls and visits? Do they release the information to the press on a regular basis?

Hi Nixie! Very big welcome to WS coming your way. I tried to find an answer for ya here: http://www.myflsunshine.com/sun.nsf/pages/FAQs#15

# Can I request public documents over the telephone and do I have to tell why I want them?
Nothing in the public records law requires that a request for public records be in writing or in person, although individuals may wish to make their request in writing to ensure they have an accurate record of what they requested. Unless otherwise exempted, a custodian of public records must honor a request for records, whether it is made in person, over the telephone, or in writing, provided the required fees are paid. In addition, nothing in the law requires the requestor to disclose the reason for the request.
# How much can an agency charge for public documents?
The law provides that the custodian shall furnish a copy of public records upon payment of the fee prescribed by law. If no fee is prescribed, an agency is normally allowed to charge up to 15 cents per one-sided copy for copies that are 14" x 8 1/2" or less. A charge of up to $1 per copy may be assessed for a certified copy of a public record. If the nature and volume of the records to be copied requires extensive use of information technology resources or extensive clerical or supervisory assistance, or both, the agency may charge a reasonable service charge based on the actual cost incurred.
# Does an agency have to explain why it denies access to public records?
A custodian of a public record who contends that the record or part of a record is exempt from inspection must state the basis for that exemption, including the statutory citation. Additionally, when asked, the custodian must state in writing the reasons for concluding the record is exempt.
# When does a document sent to a public agency become a public document?
As soon as a document is received by a public agency, it becomes a public record, unless there is a legislatively created exemption which makes it confidential and not subject to disclosure.

# Are public employee personnel records considered public records?
The rule on personnel records is the same as for other public documents ... unless the Legislature has specifically exempted an agency's personnel records or authorized the agency to adopt rules limiting public access to the records, personnel records are open to public inspection. There are, however, numerous statutory exemptions that apply to personnel records.
# Can an agency refuse to allow public records to be inspected or copied if requested to do so by the maker or sender of the documents?
No. To allow the maker or sender of documents to dictate the circumstances under which documents are deemed confidential would permit private parties instead of the Legislature to determine which public records are public and which are not.
# Are arrest records public documents?
Arrest reports prepared by a law enforcement agency after the arrest of a subject are generally considered to be open for public inspection. At the same time, however, certain information such as the identity of a sexual battery victim is exempt.
# Is an agency required to give out information from public records or produce public records in a particular form as requested by an individual?
The Sunshine Law provides for a right of access to inspect and copy existing public records. It does not mandate that the custodian give out information from the records nor does it mandate that an agency create new records to accommodate a request for information.

It all reads like mumbo jumbo to me. I think there has to be a formal request made for the public records and LE or the responding agency can take their dear sweet time with releasing it, or not release it at all if it is part of an ongoing investigation.

Maybe someone else will be able to help more....but Welcome!!

Maybe this black man that was at Ambers door was the same black man that Jr seen take his sister....anyone know who it was? Obviously, this particular man at Ambers door was doing a job for ronald.

This is when a BOLO was issued for Ron after Amber's mother answered the door and a black man asked for the small child (reportedly Ron's son by Amber) and Ron was reportedly driving around in the parking lot of the residence of Amber's mother. Imagine that.

Who is Nay Nay's BF?

I don't know if he is her current bf, but she has a child with a man named Donevan "Donnie" Leval Spell.
There is more info. on him in a thread in the PL.

Hi!
I apologize if this has been talked about ad nauseum, but I was wondering if anyone knows when, approximately, the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster, and also where is the dumpster in relation to the MH? TIA from a noob!

Hi!
I apologize if this has been talked about ad nauseum, but I was wondering if anyone knows when, approximately, the cadaver dogs hit on the dumpster, and also where is the dumpster in relation to the MH? TIA from a noob!

Feb. 26 was dog hits on dumpster.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18805304/detail.html

I'm no good with maps, but the dumpster is very close to the Green Lane home.

Did LE release the milligrams of the oxycontin tablets in which Ron, Misty, and Frank were busted? I know Frank's charge is different. (They range from 10mg tablets up to 160mg tablets?)

Does anyone know if oxy tablets were involved in Misty's 3 day drug binge?
TIA

I'd like to know as far as discovery and Florida's sunshine law... does someone have to be charged with Haleigh's murder before we have access to all the document dumps? - and since no one has been charged... there may be plenty to see when and if that time comes?:woohoo:

I am sorry if this has already been asked...
We have seen so much from Caylee's case but I think it's because KC was charged fairly early in the game?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrina Sleuth
Back