Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going on memory, so don't take it as absolute, but my understanding is that there were 2 machines, one at Ron's and one at Crystal's. The one at Crystal's has been accounted for. Will look and see if I can find links for you, but that's what I remember.
I TYI for your help!:blushing:

I TYI for your help!:blushing:

Doing a quick search, leads mostly to the Art Harris site for the 2 machines story. So, decide for yourself if that's to be believed. I'd much rather have the info from LE, but that doesn't seem to be happening much in this case.

Doing a quick search, leads mostly to the Art Harris site for the 2 machines story. So, decide for yourself if that's to be believed. I'd much rather have the info from LE, but that doesn't seem to be happening much in this case.
Thank you.
Yes it seems most of our information is up to reliability and our interpertation.

This is going on memory, so don't take it as absolute, but my understanding is that there were 2 machines, one at Ron's and one at Crystal's. The one at Crystal's has been accounted for. Will look and see if I can find links for you, but that's what I remember.

I don't know if LE ever confirmed that one was missing. GGMS said if I remember correctly, that something was missing from her room, something she had there on her stand, all the time, that she needed. I thought maybe LE never confirmed it, because it is an on going case and some details can't be revealed.

I thought someone mentioned that Misty and the kids went to the lake that day of her disappearance? I know I read that somewhere on here because I was shocked that I hadn't heard about it before.

It is in the police report that Misty felt it necessary to tell the person talking with her that she walked to 116 Tyler Street fairly regularly because she has family that lives there. I never heard about the pond. I have only memories of the trail that the dogs followed went straight down to the dock. ( Now I thought they meant the dock on the St. Johns River. I posted a video on the the theory thread( I think) of a witness talking about where she saw the dogs go.) Wow I just typed parenthesis inside of parenthesis....lol....any way, I know there where dogs used several times so there can be more than the one dog trail..Not sure if that helps.

Can someone help me locate the photo of cousin Joe? Thanks.

The only one I saw was from a myspace and i don't think we can link that. Unless Cranky has a pic in the photobucket.....there were a lot there. I will go check.

Can someone help me find the video of Misty taking the voice analysis test? I thought I heard misty say in one of the videos that they did not have a dvd player so she had to use the playstation. Does anyone else remember this or am I going insane?

Can someone tell me what is across the railroad tracks where they lost the scent of Haleigh? What area is across the train tracks?

636130-3-lean-on-me.jpg

*For any who wonder no this isn't from actual scene, only the picture that's haunted my mind for the past 8 months...

But below is map jwg made of the actual tracking dog route, if anyone can use a refresher re path tracking dogs followed that day. :)

picture.php

636130-3-lean-on-me.jpg

*For any who wonder no this isn't from actual scene, only the picture that's haunted my mind for the past 8 months...

But below is map jwg made of the actual dog tracking route, if anyone can use a refresher re path tracking dogs followed that day. :)

picture.php

Do you know what the green means on the map? Is that just to indicate where Loucakis lived?

THe dog tracking looks to be the blue, and the red, the route to the dumpster in River Villas, then out.

Misty said she walked her to her class that day. It is in the hypnosis tape.

Bern, I understood that to be that she walked Haleigh from the car into the school and to her classroom.

Do you know what the green means on the map? Is that just to indicate where Loucakis lived?

THe dog tracking looks to be the blue, and the red, the route to the dumpster in River Villas, then out.

I understand that there tracking dogs and cadaver dogs searching for Haleigh. I want to know if the routes were the same? I'm confused to say the least. Maybe I mean, I would like to see the routes the tracking dogs took and the route that the cadaver dogs took. Does that sense?

Sorry should have clarified actual route to Buffalo Bluffs was redacted on the PR so jwg indicated presumable route there in green while offering a possible alternate route in red. It is the Buchanan Cir. loop (in blue) of dogs' trail which has had me totally baffled from the outset of this frustrating case... so if one accepts the "walked back to the pond" explanation for the remainder of blue portion, and allows (despite now claiming she was driven both ways to school that day :waitasec:) that the dogs could feasibly have picked up Haleigh's scent along Tyler merely en route to or from school... please can someone yet offer any reasonable explanation for blue loop on Buchanan??? *ETA: Please note this is route of tracking (not cadaver) dogs*

jwg said:
Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.
:parrot:

I understand that there tracking dogs and cadaver dogs searching for Haleigh. I want to know if the routes were the same? I'm confused to say the least. Maybe I mean, I would like to see the routes the tracking dogs took and the route that the cadaver dogs took. Does that sense?

Suspicious1, the map that Kiki posted above looks to be the same map that our member JWG posted early in this case.

If it is, then that is the map for the scent dogs/tracking dogs. Not the cadaver dogs which were brought in later. I haven't seen a map of the cadaver dog hits.

Just my opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member