Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But below is map jwg made of the actual tracking dog route, if anyone can use a refresher re path tracking dogs followed that day. :)

picture.php

I was asked to clarify the color scheme on the map, so here goes.

Blue is the primary route starting out to the residence, then to the pond, then the outbuilding, and back up the driveway to Monroe where it appears she followed a loop. The question then is what route she took from Monroe to the RR tracks.

I continued the blue route along Tyler to the tracks (yellow) where the scent was lost. Unfortunately, it is covered by the green and difficult to see.

An alternate route to the tracks is shown in red, and involves crossing through one of the yards on Monroe.

The green route is the most direct driving route from TL's to the trailer.

HTH

Does any one know for certain when Ron started working at PDM and when he was changed to the shift he was working that night.

Sorry, I don't know where else to ask this:

Has there been any updates regarding a potential TES search? I live in Tampa and plan on volunteering along with a friend, but I keep reading potential dates without any confirmation on the TES site. I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Thank you.

If LE did find Haleigh's remains at the pond, would they have to tell us that or could they withhold that information.

If LE did find Haleigh's remains at the pond, would they have to tell us that or could they withhold that information.

There would be no way that a body being found in this drained pond would have been able to be withheld from the public. The media alone would have started to "hover" over the drained pond, the area would have been roped off, the medical examiner would be brought to the scene and every police car in the town would be at the scene.

I would think that the media coverage, if there was a body in that drained pond, would be on the scene on the same scale of news as when a small skeleton found in the woods of Orlando which ended up being Caylee after the medical examiner did her examination and DNA testing.

Who owned/stayed in the red van? Tommy ,timmy, or someone else?
Still cant get all the players straight in this case.lol.
TIA

Who owned/stayed in the red van? Tommy ,timmy, or someone else?
Still cant get all the players straight in this case.lol.
TIA

Lisa Croslin is named as the owner of the red truck that Hank Jr attempted to sell illegally shortly after HaLeigh disappeared. Misty told TM that Hank Jr got rid of a red truck immediately after HaLeigh disappeared, and LE have since recovered the truck to examine for evidence. Misty alleges Hank Sr paid Tommy $500 to keep the truck for his personal use but Hank "sold" the truck anyway without bothering to have Lisa transfer ownership to the new buyer. Hank somehow convinced someone to buy the truck without a transfer of ownership when Hank turned over the keys. Whether Tommy actually received money for the truck was not disclosed. The red truck was parked at 116 Tyler where Lisa and Hank Sr lived with their son Tommy and his family and Misty during her recent interviews said neighbors saw the red truck at the MH the evening HaLeigh disappeared.

Lisa Croslin is named as the owner of the red truck that Hank Jr attempted to sell illegally shortly after HaLeigh disappeared. Misty told TM that Hank Jr got rid of a red truck immediately after HaLeigh disappeared, and LE have since recovered the truck to examine for evidence. Misty alleges Hank Sr paid Tommy $500 to keep the truck for his personal use but Hank "sold" the truck anyway without bothering to have Lisa transfer ownership to the new buyer. Hank somehow convinced someone to buy the truck without a transfer of ownership when Hank turned over the keys. Whether Tommy actually received money for the truck was not disclosed. The red truck was parked at 116 Tyler where Lisa and Hank Sr lived with their son Tommy and his family and Misty during her recent interviews said neighbors saw the red truck at the MH the evening HaLeigh disappeared.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So red van/red truck are one and the same? Or was there usually another van parked outside the MH?

OT: I was just re-watching MC's LDT and heard something interesting that I didnt pick up on first time around.

In the video @ 6:09/6:10 does anyone else hear misty say "cause we're looking under beds, closets...screaming her name...."
Am I hearing right? someone else was there and the 'we' slipped out instead of "I"?

.http://video.google.com.au/videosea...lie detector&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

Okay all of the key players in this case have cell phones, many times over the course of 8 months cell phone pings have been mentioned. Do they text each other? I haven't seen one single mention of texting and in todays day and age not needing to mention just the ages of the people.

Ok so who owned the blue van? Lindsy C.? Chelsea C?

LOL...now I'm really confused!

So there is a blue van and a red truck in the equation? And blue van was usually parked in front of the MH? Was someone staying in it, or working on it? What's the story behind the blue van?
TIA (am a bit slow atm, as I'm having some vision problems and wearing an eyepatch- otherwise I'd search and find the answers myself).

LOL...now I'm really confused!

So there is a blue van and a red truck in the equation? And blue van was usually parked in front of the MH? Was someone staying in it, or working on it? What's the story behind the blue van?
TIA (am a bit slow atm, as I'm having some vision problems and wearing an eyepatch- otherwise I'd search and find the answers myself).

no worries....here is a link for ya The Van taken into evidence, Chelsea believes family staying with her took the van? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community.

Lots of talk about the van and maybe your answer will be there.

Ok...another couple of questions:

1. When Haleighs home was searched that night and in the following days, were any drugs or drug parephenalia found?

IMO if none of the above were found and collected as evidence then they DEFINATELY did a quick clean-up before LE arrived, but they wouldn't have had a whole lot of time to do it, which I take to mean they had help in disposing of it.

2. Do we know if drug sniffing dogs were used at the house? The dogs would still pick up the scent from trace amounts even if they got rid of the bulk of the drugs. The whole drug thing is pretty significant in light of the oxycontin letter.

Thanks to everyone helping me wrap my head around this case that has so many twists and turns.

Are there any videos of Haleigh talking?
TIA

Harleysnana, I have never seen a video of Haleigh with sound.

I have seen one of her and her brother on Christmas.

IIRC, I saw one where she and her brother were bouncing around playing and she ran up to a fireplace and stood...

But I don't recall any video's with her speaking. IIRC both I mentioned above were without sound.

Ok...another couple of questions:

1. When Haleighs home was searched that night and in the following days, were any drugs or drug parephenalia found? not that we know of, LE never stated anything about drugs or paraphernalia to use them

IMO if none of the above were found and collected as evidence then they DEFINATELY did a quick clean-up before LE arrived, but they wouldn't have had a whole lot of time to do it, which I take to mean they had help in disposing of it. The thing is we don't really know for sure "when" the crime took place. After the AC man left...not exactly sure when that was...but I suspect LE are placing Haleigh there up to that time. So, we have say...the time he left up until the time LE arrived on the scene and she was reported missing. If there was a reason to do a "clean- up" it wouldn't have had to be quick necessarily...JMO

2. Do we know if drug sniffing dogs were used at the house? The dogs would still pick up the scent from trace amounts even if they got rid of the bulk of the drugs. The whole drug thing is pretty significant in light of the oxycontin letter. There were various types of dogs brought in. Tracking, cadaver....never heard if drug dogs were used though.

Thanks to everyone helping me wrap my head around this case that has so many twists and turns.

My answers in red...from my recollection only of course!

Hi, Does anyone know what happened to the 'Deputies seek help from public . .' thread? Was anything new learned about that in links? Ta

Hi, Does anyone know what happened to the 'Deputies seek help from public . .' thread? Was anything new learned about that in links? Ta

It's been pulled for review Scandi, hopefully it's fixable and will be back soon.

No further discussion is advised...:)

It's been pulled for review Scandi, hopefully it's fixable and will be back soon.

No further discussion is advised...:)

Thanks Kat, I just came back to delete my post as I read the subject is O/T. I'll let it stand in case other posters just logging in are wondering too. Krams

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So red van/red truck are one and the same? Or was there usually another van parked outside the MH?

OT: I was just re-watching MC's LDT and heard something interesting that I didnt pick up on first time around.

In the video @ 6:09/6:10 does anyone else hear misty say "cause we're looking under beds, closets...screaming her name...."
Am I hearing right? someone else was there and the 'we' slipped out instead of "I"?

.http://video.google.com.au/videosea...lie detector&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

Yes, based on what we know, the red truck Lisa owned and the blue van Lindsey owned, (Hank Jr's wife), would have been parked simultaneously at 116 Tyler around the time of HaLeigh disappearance in Feb 09.
I listened to the interview with Misty and heard Misty say "that's when I started freaking out, looking under beds, closets, everywhere!" I didn't hear her say "we were looking under beds, etc.

Question: Assuming Ronnie Jr and Haleigh Cummings could not reach the light switch in the kitchen, I wonder why Misty thinks the kitchen light was turned? Do we agree that the SO turned the kitchen light on upon entering the house to light his path to HaLeigh? Therefore if Misty woke up because of the light stream into the master bedroom, why wasn't she awake to witness the abduction while it took place in the same room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000