Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the missing SO that went missing did they find him dead ? if so do we know the cause of death ?
Or are they still trying to locate him

He has not been located

ok thank you but he was a young man in his early 20's correct ??

and LE couldn’t locate him before or after HC went missing ??

and was he register/live close to HC MH???

Wouldn’t it be weird if LE didn't realize he was missing till after HC disappeared
and somehow RC and MC suspected he was the one who according to 911 statement Stole Ron child
and Ron figured it out and followed thru his 911 Statement threat….. and ack killed this missing RSO guy and that’s why all this cover up .......
ok ok ok I know what a crazy thought ...but heck I honestly have no idea what to truly think or phantom what really happen to little Miss Haleigh

No, D. Snodgrass had the trampoline and cousin Joe who was staying at HC Jrs. (Tommy) is also a SO.[/QUOTE]

Tommy is an SO? I didn't know that. Where can I find that information?tia

Can anyone please tell me where "Nay Nay" resided before/while Haleigh was reported missing? Did she live in Satsuma?
TIA~~

Does anyone know the brand name of the clocking in and out system that PDM now has installed?

The one that now they have to scan their hand and log in the last 4 of their SS number to clock in.

few questions please ....

can someone please tell me the man’s first n last name who said to Ron 15 will get you 20

is he the same man that stated Ron almost ran them over at the bus stop if not what is that mans first and last name

who was the woman’s name that stated misty slapped a child in the face at the bus stop

also who were the ppl who stated Ron went to their home and wanted their father to say he was a good dad and the father worked or was associated to I think dcf

lastly how far away do any of those ppl above I’m inquiring about live from Ron’s old MH .....

Also which brother lived by the MH and exactly how far 1 block, 3 blks ....
and if it was 3 blks why would small children’s bus stop be 3 blocks from their personal residents ....

Is it a rumor or fact that Ron robbed a drug dealer prior to HC missing

Is it fact or rumored that HC or JO stole Ron’s gun the week before HC Went missing

What tome did exactly JO Return to Tennessee

Also the missing SO that went missing did they find him dead ? if so do we know the cause of death ?
Or are they still trying to locate him

Wasn’t it mention there were 1 or 2 SO at someone’s MH the day of or days prior to HC missing ?
If so were they at or live in easy visual to Ron’s MH

also by any chance do we have ages of the above following ppl including the father who worked for or is associated to DCF

also what about that man made chair how close it to Runs and ant of the above ppl home including misty’s brothers

thank you all in advance truly appreciate
AGAIN THANK YOU !!!

you threw out a line and I bit...lol. In regards to the part of your post that I bolded...I just finished reading the entire thread of the SO you are speaking of. Problem is now the thread is closed and I don't know if we can discuss it. I found a news article here

Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and that is the latest one I can find. You can definitely go back and at least read everything that we had on him. There was some speculation a while ago about a man being found dead in a dumpster but the picture of the man is not CR. I can't find anything that says this guy has turned up or is back in jail....nothing. Maybe someone here might have better knowledge about it. He spent 6 yrs in jail for a crime against a child under 12 and when he was released from prison and registered as an offender. One of his requirements was to check in with his mother daily. He didn't he came up missing. He was reported missing on the 4th of February I think, I know it was just days before Haleigh went missing. And here's the thing, The county that CR was sentenced for 7 years was Putnam county.

Please read link here..http://www.ocala.com/article/200905...x-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster

While I was reading about his conviction I found out that when he did his crime he did it by breaking into a trailer. Anyways...please someone tell me this guy has been located because if you read the article above there is red flags flying everywhere. Back when I first started following Haleigh's case I didn't know how to research anything and just want to apologize if you guys already answered all these questions. In my opinion there are too many similarities for my liking and I think we should find out what is going on with him before we rule him out.

Mods if my post is a no-no please forgive me....lol. If it is a no-no can we sleuth it somewhere else on the forum?

ETA...my bolded "we" does not include me...lol. I can't take any credit for the sleuthing that everyone that worked on that thread.

you threw out a line and I bit...lol. In regards to the part of your post that I bolded...I just finished reading the entire thread of the SO you are speaking of. Problem is now the thread is closed and I don't know if we can discuss it. I found a news article here

Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and that is the latest one I can find. You can definitely go back and at least read everything that we had on him. There was some speculation a while ago about a man being found dead in a dumpster but the picture of the man is not CR. I can't find anything that says this guy has turned up or is back in jail....nothing. Maybe someone here might have better knowledge about it. He spent 6 yrs in jail for a crime against a child under 12 and when he was released from prison and registered as an offender. One of his requirements was to check in with his mother daily. He didn't he came up missing. He was reported missing on the 4th of February I think, I know it was just days before Haleigh went missing. And here's the thing, The county that CR was sentenced for 7 years was Putnam county.

Please read link here..http://www.ocala.com/article/200905...x-predator-may-have-fallen-asleep-in-Dumpster

While I was reading about his conviction I found out that when he did his crime he did it by breaking into a trailer. Anyways...please someone tell me this guy has been located because if you read the article above there is red flags flying everywhere. Back when I first started following Haleigh's case I didn't know how to research anything and just want to apologize if you guys already answered all these questions. In my opinion there are too many similarities for my liking and I think we should find out what is going on with him before we rule him out.
BBM in red. This is exactly why I started the fencesitters thread early this morning, alot of reading, and came across some interesting stuff like this you mentioned.

Check out what I found this morning and interesting. This guy can't be located http://www.westopcrime.com/index.php?loc=casefiles&sub=cases

Do you have information about this incident?
Call Crime Stoppers toll-free at 1-888-277-TIPS.
You could be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
This will be an ANONYMOUS CALL!

NAME - James Leonard Smith
Crime: Failure of Sex Offender to Properly Register
City: Ormond Beach
Date: 09-16-2009
Time: N/A

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
James L. Smith is a Registered Sexual Offender who has absconded from his last known address. He currently has an open warrant from Holly Hill PD for Failure of Sex Offender to Properly Register. His whereabouts are unknown.

Last Known Address:
1024 S. Nova Rd #1
Ormond Beach, FL 32174

If you wish to remain anonymous call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can text your tip by Texting "TIP231 plus your message" to CRIMES (274637). We don't want your name, just your information and you could be eligible for a reward of up to $1000.00.

more at this link. I also noticed this thousand dollar reward for information if you are eligible. Could this be what is sparking so many tips concerning Haleigh as all the cases listed on the pcso web site have this below.

Who is the Chad that was at the party, from the letter (please & thanks)?

My understanding is that he is a disabled man that Greg P. (WBG) lives with and looks after.

I don't think we have anyway of confirming factually who THAT Chad was, but thank you of reminding me of yet another way he might relate to this case.

Question: I have always had a question about that back door. NG's producer did a walk thru the MH and showed that the back door (not the screen door) would not stay open without something being propped up against it to keep it open. So, when Misty saw that the back door was open; what was keeping it open?? Laundry on the floor? I've never heard this stated. I know the cinder block was keeping the screen door opened but what was blocking the other door? Only someone who knew that home would know to prop something up against that door to keep it open while they abducted Haleigh. It would've slammed shut on their way to Haleigh's bed......and it would've slammed shut AFTER they left the house (if not for a prop/block). Any answers?? Thanks

Question: I have always had a question about that back door. NG's producer did a walk thru the MH and showed that the back door (not the screen door) would not stay open without something being propped up against it to keep it open. So, when Misty saw that the back door was open; what was keeping it open?? Laundry on the floor? I've never heard this stated. I know the cinder block was keeping the screen door opened but what was blocking the other door? Only someone who knew that home would know to prop something up against that door to keep it open while they abducted Haleigh. It would've slammed shut on their way to Haleigh's bed......and it would've slammed shut AFTER they left the house (if not for a prop/block). Any answers?? Thanks

Hi there and welcome to WS...your question is a very popular one...lol. This was discussed at great length numerous times and the honest answer is we have no way of knowing how that door was being propped open. When the NG show did the walkthru of the trailer the producer that was showing the door, showed us that the door does indeed close on its own. So not only would the screen door had to have been propped, but there had to have been something in front of that heavy inside door too. Teresa Neves made the statement there might have been laundry piled up on the floor in front of the door (because the washer and dryer were right there, remember) she said there was always clothes on the floor there.

We have no confirmation what was holding the door open. I am of the opinion that one very specific reason that LE believes this is not a stranger is because those doors were propped and most inside heavy doors don't close on their own. Someone knew it would. Was there clothes on the floor to keep the door from closing.....who knows.

Hi there and welcome to WS...your question is a very popular one...lol. This was discussed at great length numerous times and the honest answer is we have no way of knowing how that door was being propped open. When the NG show did the walkthru of the trailer the producer that was showing the door, showed us that the door does indeed close on its own. So not only would the screen door had to have been propped, but there had to have been something in front of that heavy inside door too. Teresa Neves made the statement there might have been laundry piled up on the floor in front of the door (because the washer and dryer were right there, remember) she said there was always clothes on the floor there.

We have no confirmation what was holding the door open. I am of the opinion that one very specific reason that LE believes this is not a stranger is because those doors were propped and most inside heavy doors don't close on their own. Someone knew it would. Was there clothes on the floor to keep the door from closing.....who knows.

Just a small correction....NG's producer showed that the solid door with the dead bolt swung closed, but it did not latch. It never engaged the jamb....left ajar.

We do not know if there was an article of clothing keeping the door from swinging to this position and keeping it in a wide open position. This has never been released. The most we know for certain is that the screen door was blocked open with the cinder block.

Just a small correction....NG's producer showed that the solid door with the dead bolt swung closed, but it did not latch. It never engaged the jamb....left ajar.

We do not know if there was an article of clothing keeping the door from swinging to this position and keeping it in a wide open position. This has never been released. The most we know for certain is that the screen door was blocked open with the cinder block.

Are you saying that LE never clarified that that inside heavy door was indeed wide open? It might have been closed but not latched into the jamb?

Thank you debs!

Are you saying that LE never clarified that that inside heavy door was indeed wide open? It might have been closed but not latched into the jamb?

Thank you debs!

I am saying that as of this date, nearly 9 months later, I have never read or seen anything from LE which confirms that the inside door was as blocked open as the outside screen door. All I have read is Misty's statement which says "the back door was open...."

What she meant by open can be ajar, or wide open. I do not know which it is.

QUESTION........................

Did they really find undisclosed evidence in the trailor

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

Hardy said ground searches continued for a third day on Thursday. Bloodhounds have been used, but haven't turned up any clear evidence.

"We have nothing definitive to say where the child is based on the bloodhounds," Hardy told reporters at a Thursday news conference.

He said evidence has been collected from the mobile home where Haleigh lived with her 3-year-old brother Junior, her father, Cummings, and Croslin — but declined to describe it.

"I can't discuss what evidence was taken into custody," Hardy said. "I don't want to reveal what was found or not found."

Who was it on here who likened Misty's interview to Scott Peterson and Susan Smith?

I watched that early TV interview again - you were so right. Scott Peterson, through and through. The squeaky voice, the facial expressions.

I've gone back and forth and back again in this case, but this really spoke to me - loud and clear.

Newbie here.What time did Ron go to work that nite?What time did he dragged Misty back to babysit?

I was wondering this, has it ever been confirmed that MC knew if Ron was working OT that night? Or did he decide to work over, then called to tell her, but her phone was already shut off?

To the last two questions, we all wish we knew. That is the mystery. We are not sure of the time Ron went to work or got off. We do not know if he contacted Misty and said he was working overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0