Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but was Teresa pregnant when she married Mr. Cummings? Do we have a wedding date for them?

I have not found anything on a wedding or divorce for her and Jack Lester Cummings..

I did find one for her and Neves however.

This can be a great resource for those who have a question here and there. Please answer with back up info ~or~ "I don't know", like Whisperer's example above.

This isn't for theories or opinions. :)

I just read on FB NG that Misty's tapes were just released. Anyone know where I can find them since the threads are closed?

Gibby, I'll open the thread again. I just did for Mag's info and now there are more questions. :)

Is it possible that tommy was watching haleigh for misty the night she went missing? Or one of the brothers?

Question: Where's the audio tape of RC's visits?

This can be a great resource for those who have a question here and there. Please answer with back up info ~or~ "I don't know", like Whisperer's example above.

This isn't for theories or opinions
. :)

Bumping up ~ Please read!

Different counties are producing tapes. RC was in Flagler & now in Putnam. Hopefully they have been requested and are coming too. This was a St. Johns Co. release due to the Sunshine Law. Go St. Johns! Next.

Does anyone have dates for the searches for Haliegh and how many searches there have been. And when the most recent one was ?
The media and LE are all over everything Misty says.
It seems to me this is Really not about FINDING HALEIGH but getting Misty just to tell what happened. I think it may be easier and less expensive to walk every inch of the county.

Does anyone have dates for the searches for Haliegh and how many searches there have been. And when the most recent one was ?
The media and LE are all over everything Misty says.
It seems to me this is Really not about FINDING HALEIGH but getting Misty just to tell what happened. I think it may be easier and less expensive to walk every inch of the county.

Here's a start: Is no one searching for Haleigh? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We have some locals that may pop in and give you more information.

Who is "Pops" that Annette refers to when she's telling RC that Pops says there's a snitch in jail?

Dad Lester? TN's BF "Papa Jeff", as Haleigh called him, or someone else?

What did Lindsy mean when she said she "separated the beds"? I couldn't understand what she told her husband. TIA

What did Lindsy mean when she said she "separated the beds"? I couldn't understand what she told her husband. TIA

She separated the beds so that she could sleep with one of the children. I was thinking maybe she misses him so much that she is sleeping with the kids?

Do you think Misty would go outside alone after dark? I wish we knew if Misty walked alone at night in the neighborhood like her brother Tommy, or if she only left if someone agreed to give her a ride because she was afraid of the dark like they insist HaLeigh was?

Does anyone know what kind of work brother Timmy does in MA?

TIA

How long before the 5 will be brought to trial on the drug charges? Roughly is good too. Also will they prosecute all 5 at once or individually? TIA!

So far, people have been referring to them as "co-defendants" but I imagine they'll all separate for safety's sake.

I have to wonder whether they'll have to appear at least once as co-conspirators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member