Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive it was reported early on that Haliegh could not unlock the door and that she was afraid of the dark. So I doubt she would have gone walking that late at night. As far as the phone goes I dont think there was a phone in the house because they all use cell phones.

I thought Ron went to work around 4pm, it was still light out at that time.

Does anyone remember early on in when Ron made the statement that if he had a certain amount of money that he could get Haleigh back? Does anyone know where I can find the article or the interview where this was stated...
Other than this article was there anything else ever brought up about this?

I have lost all of my bookmarks, but hope this might help -

Ron said this to Hank, Sr who then told TMiller about it. Seems like there is a voice mail recording floating around somewhere.

I believe we heard about it when Misty's LVA, LDT, etc. came to light, around Aug 28.

Oh - check Steph's blog. TM got someone from Texas to step up with a check for Ron - $35,000. With stipulations, so it was never cashed.

Forgive me if this has already been covered, but I have been going back over old information here and found something I had missed. After last night on NG with the two different stories of who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop one saying Ronald one saying Misty and then I found this post:

February 17th Nancy Grace

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.
NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html
Ronald interview in yard

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3352252&postcount=86

Who picked Haleigh up that day? Who, if anyone, has changed there story on this?

This issue has come up many times. The NG transcript is wrong. If you watch and listen to the video of this TN says My son picked her up from the bus stop.
On the NG show Wed. night Marlaina Schiavo tells NG that Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop. On Prime News Thurs. evening Marlaina Schaivo tells Mike G. (host) that Ron picked her up from the bus stop.
Sometimes I just hate the media!!!!!!! :furious::banghead::furious::

This issue has come up many times. The NG transcript is wrong. If you watch and listen to the video of this TN says My son picked her up from the bus stop.
On the NG show Wed. night Marlaina Schiavo tells NG that Misty picked Haleigh up from the bus stop. On Prime News Thurs. evening Marlaina Schaivo tells Mike G. (host) that Ron picked her up from the bus stop.
Sometimes I just hate the media!!!!!!! :furious::banghead::furious::

Sounds like this week, we can just feel distain for Marlaina Schiavo.

Does anyone remember early on in when Ron made the statement that if he had a certain amount of money that he could get Haleigh back? Does anyone know where I can find the article or the interview where this was stated...

Hi Butterfly...if you google Ron Cummings tim miller 35K, it should pop up on the first link or so. There is an audio about it.

Ron's Lawyer: Girl Talks To Haleigh--Is Being Kept by Man Named "Larry?"

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php

http://www.thesky973.com/ for the details.

Misty’s Daddy Hank I wish you’d give me a call…cause um, I thought you was, uh, you know our friend and trying to help my daughter, but it seems to me like you’re trying to set my daughter up. And another thing you need to know that Ronald, I got witnesses that Ronald said if I had $35,000 he could get his daughter back, so you need to be having, putting Ronald under hypnosis and find out and <inaudible> make fair. I thought you was fair, but apparently you’re not.” http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...ash-can-bring-her/ZEDtqFf33EqXmRiVCPrgAQ.cspx

In the voice mail, Croslin says Cummings had said he could get Haleigh "back" if he had $35,000, Miller said.

Miller described Moffitt as "a very, very kind person" who backs the search organization. Miller said Moffitt wrote on the check that it was payable only upon Haleigh's return.

"He told me, 'I pray to God that Ronald Cummings has the opportunity to cash this check,'" Miller said.

Moffitt also offered to bring cash to Florida if it would mean the 6-year-old girl could be found, Miller said.

"How do you put a dollar amount on it," Miller said, "if there's a chance that little girl is alive out there?"

Article:http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news02.txt

It would appear to me that HANK was the one who needed $35K so that Ron could get his daughter back. I guess that's just how I read that. "If I had..........he could get........"

Does anyone know what's going on with these jail tapes that suppossedly were released ? I would think some of the news organizations would have them and release them online ?

It would appear to me that HANK was the one who needed $35K so that Ron could get his daughter back. I guess that's just how I read that. "If I had..........he could get........"

You need to read it as Ron making the statement "If I had..................(but due to grammatical errror here, Hank uses the passive as saying He could get. IMO, the meaning is that if Ron had .....................he (meaning Ron) could get his daughter back.

This is for questions and answers ONLY. If a discussion is needed, please link to the appropriate thread.

An example would be something that is not known for sure, like if someone asked where Haleigh was sleeping the night she was missing. It is best to say "Misty has different answers about that" and refer them to the thread that discusses Misty's different stories.

If you don't have the answer to someone's question for sure, leave it and let someone else answer it.

Thanks!

Is Mark NeJames still representing Teresa Neves in the media? tia

No, absolutely not. No.

Oooh, thank you! Any idea why he is appearing on NG so often? He almost seems hostile, then he opens his mouth and there is mild agreement-- can't figure this man out!!

Oooh, thank you! Any idea why he is appearing on NG so often? He almost seems hostile, then he opens his mouth and there is mild agreement-- can't figure this man out!!

He's on NG like anyone else......to get his name out there. He's a good lawyer, and his latest slapdown of Jose Baez was classic. But he represents Tim Miller, and I assume he's on NG primarily to present his client's position.

It's been so long that I've been reading here but I can't remember why TN didn't raise Ronald and Crystal instead of GGMS. Anyone remember? TIA

Thanks debs-- makes me wonder if NG contracts for a certain amount of appearances, because, iirc, even Tim Miller isn't terribly pleased with Nancy right now. Anyway, imo, Mark NeJames looks pained to be there. lol

I have asked this question so many times on so many forums: What is the story on Ronald's father, Jack. Why wasn't he there for RC throughout his life? Why isn't he here for him now (I know he was at the vigil for Haleigh), but what about his own son? I understand RC is close to his uncle's (is this on his father's side)? :banghead:

I would like to know why the white truck wasn't seized during the drug busts. It was referenced to in one or more of the charges (per arrest documents) as being a vehicle driven by RC during the transactions. Do they not seize vehicles and/or property involved in drug related busts in Florida?

I would like to know why the white truck wasn't seized during the drug busts. It was referenced to in one or more of the charges (per arrest documents) as being a vehicle driven by RC during the transactions. Do they not seize vehicles and/or property involved in drug related busts in Florida?

Yes, they do. I know several parents whose cars were seized when their adult kids borrowed them to go buy crack. LE loves seizing property this way - houses, cars, anything. They auction them off later and the proceeds go into their budgets, or if it's a really cool car, they paint it up as a LE vehicle.

[Great point, btw. Haven't read the reports mentioning Ron's truck yet, but a very good point, regardless.]

I have asked this question so many times on so many forums: What is the story on Ronald's father, Jack. Why wasn't he there for RC throughout his life? Why isn't he here for him now (I know he was at the vigil for Haleigh), but what about his own son? I understand RC is close to his uncle's (is this on his father's side)? :banghead:

Uncle Donald is on Ron's mother's side of the family. I believe that is probably the one you are referencing as being close to Ron. He and his wife live down near g'mother Annette, iirc.

I don't know how accurate the info is about Jack/Lester not being there for Ron. He has been arrested throughout the years right there in Putnam County according to the criminal dockets. He also has several brothers in South Putnam. I have no idea how close or distant Ron is with those uncles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman