Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering this, has it ever been confirmed that MC knew if Ron was working OT that night? Or did he decide to work over, then called to tell her, but her phone was already shut off?[/QUOte)

As far as I know, there is nothing to confirm Misty knew Ron was working OT Monday nite and Ron did not say he specifically called Misty to tell her he was working OT; we only know Ron called Tommy's house to ask if his sister was there after calling Misty 20 times and receiving no answer.

Q's:

• Exactly where was this party house?
  • Was it cousin Joe? that used a brick to keep doors open as he attempted to rob homes?
    Who was it that stole Ronald's gun?
  • Who is this Chad?
  • Chad Reynolds whose grandparents live in Crescent City?

Q's:

• Was it cousin Joe? that used a brick to keep doors open as he attempted to rob homes?
  • Who is this Chad?

I'm not 100% sure about the rest of your questions, but I believe the Chad people are referring to is Chad Griffith (or Griffis, not sure) who is Haleighs mothers husband (Haleighs stepfather)

I'm not 100% sure about the rest of your questions, but I believe the Chad people are referring to is Chad Griffith (or Griffis, not sure) who is Haleighs mothers husband (Haleighs stepfather)

The detectives been interrigating me about Haleigh again. They said that Joe (the guy that Donnie knows that was going to sell me that Cadilac) told the detectives that me, Misty, Whiteboy Greg, and Ronalds kids were at Chads and Haleigh got a hold of some pills died and Whiteboy put her in my trunk and we dropped her off in a pond!

Could Misty lift and carry the brick that was holding the outside door open?
Misty stated she went out the back door occasionally but didn't say she herself could unlock it. Am I right to believe Misty could unlock the backdoor? If Misty wanted to stage the abduction by herself, is this entirely possible?

I don't know where to post this so I'll try here. Does anyone know where Ron lived from the time he was awarded custody until late 2008? (in the first MH) This may have been answered but I haven't seen it. I'm curious as to whether he truly was raising the children on his own or if he lived with TN/GGM. Not that there is anything wrong with them helping him, I'm sure most would do the same. Some seem to suggest that he was the epitome of super-dad, so I'm just wondering.... TIA!

Could Misty lift and carry the brick that was holding the outside door open?
Misty stated she went out the back door occasionally but didn't say she herself could unlock it. Am I right to believe Misty could unlock the backdoor? If Misty wanted to stage the abduction by herself, is this entirely possible?

cinderblocks are not that heavy

Q's:

• Who is this Chad?

i believe the chad in question here is the roomate of WBG and the party house is their house that is in proximity to the L-shaped ponds

cinderblocks are not that heavy

Before I watched the video which showed the cinderblock holding the back outside door open, I falsely imagined a cinderblock that would be too heavy for an average sized female to lift and carry. After watching the video clip, I believe it could have been propped against the door by a member of either sex. I wonder whose fingerprints were found on it.

Does anyone have any info on the accident that involved Hank Sr.? Exactly when was it and when was he released? What car was he driving during the accident? TIA

Does anyone have any info on the accident that involved Hank Sr.? Exactly when was it and when was he released? What car was he driving during the accident? TIA

As I understand it he was in an accident several days before Haleigh disappeared.. The vehicle belonged to Timmy and Chelsey who, at that time, lived in Crescent City..they are now in Mass.
He was released from the hospital the morning after Haleigh disappeared..JMO

I have no idea which thread is appropriate for this, so I’ll pose it as a question.

I had never seen the following article from August 18th until a couple of days ago:

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

Bowling said it takes rock-solid alibis before detectives can eliminate anyone and those have not been established. He said the best that can be done is assign degrees of suspicion to people.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Since Ronald Cummings own attorney admits he has not been officially cleared 100 percent,

GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

and since all statements from LE regarding his work hours have been somewhat cryptic and non definitive, could it be that RC does NOT have a “ROCK SOLID ALIBI” for being at werk his entire shift?

Great find Papa. Looks to me like Ron's alibi is a little soft. I can't believe that article was missed!

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Ronald Cummings said the investigation went in the wrong direction.

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. “Instead of keeping the focus on finding Haleigh, they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.” Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

From Papa's link also.......out of Ron's own mouth, they suspect him. And I would love to know what happened 6 months ago and 7 years ago.........very interesting. Any one have a clue what it was?

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin — who he has since married and is now Misty Cummings — have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”

Ronald Cummings said the investigation went in the wrong direction.

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. “Instead of keeping the focus on finding Haleigh, they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.” Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

From Papa's link also.......out of Ron's own mouth, they suspect him. And I would love to know what happened 6 months ago and 7 years ago.........very interesting. Any one have a clue what it was?

I remember this article and it being discussed-don't ask me where with all the zillions of posts on here! It was right after his arrest for the Tommy C. incident.

I don't know if he is generalizing and just using those dates for an example or certain events were singled out that happened during the time frame he gave.

I'll give a guess to "6 mos. ago" DCF investigation? Since we can't see those records we don't know when it was open but it has been stated that one of the reasons he moved to the 3 br home was so his children could have seperate bedrooms and I believe that was around the time he was looking into moving.

"7 years ago"

2002-12-12 1 WILDLIFE CITATION #036954C CRAIG MCGUIRE

2002-12-12 1 ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT

2002-12-12 1 HUNTING FROM RIGHT OF WAY

2002-12-12 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO (ARREST 12/12/2002)

2002-12-12 1 POSSESSION OF COCAINE

2002-12-12 1 POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE

2002-12-12 1 POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS

2002-12-12 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION

2002-12-12 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

It's clear to me that Ron must not understand that when an incident involving foul play arises that LE looks at the people closest to the child first.
If they can't rule them out then they can't move on outside that area. How does he know who they questioned and who they didn't? And if Ron and Misty are not giving honest answers to the investigators it makes their job even harder. The reason they have to focus on you, Ron, and you, Misty is because an action of yours, even if you don't realize it, could have led to what happened to Haleigh. That is why they want to know who you talked to, what you talked about, what you did, where you went, etc. Ron seems to be the type that doesn't want anyone, especially LE, all up in his business. He has stated that to the public. I can see that, I wouldn't like it either but if it could lead to Haleigh's whereabouts then who cares?
Unless you have something to hide, which IMO, Ron and Misty do.

Since Fl has the sunshine laws can the media request the phone calls they are making while in jail, and do you think we will also get to see any of the visits they have while in jail? Are the visits video visitation like they have in Orlando...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee