Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Misty allowed to contact Lisa while she is incarcerated?

Is Misty allowed to contact Lisa while she is incarcerated?

I don't see why not. Is Lisa C still in jail in Tennessee? Last reported I believe Misty was said to be near Tampa so that is a pretty long drive.

I don't see why not. Is Lisa C still in jail in Tennessee? Last reported I believe Misty was said to be near Tampa so that is a pretty long drive.

Since there is no legal reason preventing Misty from contacting her mother, I assume Misty has the option of speaking with Lisa by telephone at the jail if Misty wants to reach out and support her during this crisis. I don't know when Lisa is scheduled to be transferred to PC but it will likely happen over the weekend.

Since there is no legal reason preventing Misty from contacting her mother, I assume Misty has the option of speaking with Lisa by telephone at the jail if Misty wants to reach out and support her during this crisis. I don't know when Lisa is scheduled to be transferred to PC but it will likely happen over the weekend.

After the Casey Anthony fiasco I doubt these people will talk on a jail phone......lol

Has it been said for sure if Tommy and Timmy talked on the phone that night after 8:30 or so?

Yes, based on what we know, the red truck Lisa owned and the blue van Lindsey owned, (Hank Jr's wife), would have been parked simultaneously at 116 Tyler around the time of HaLeigh disappearance in Feb 09.
I listened to the interview with Misty and heard Misty say "that's when I started freaking out, looking under beds, closets, everywhere!" I didn't hear her say "we were looking under beds, etc.

Question: Assuming Ronnie Jr and Haleigh Cummings could not reach the light switch in the kitchen, I wonder why Misty thinks the kitchen light was turned? Do we agree that the SO turned the kitchen light on upon entering the house to light his path to HaLeigh? Therefore if Misty woke up because of the light stream into the master bedroom, why wasn't she awake to witness the abduction while it took place in the same room?

I don't see the children being unable to reach the light switch. Even if it's abnormally high IMO kids of that age are usually quite adept at climbing chairs and kitchen stairs and such to reach whatever they wanna reach.

I don't see the children being unable to reach the light switch. Even if it's abnormally high IMO kids of that age are usually quite adept at climbing chairs and kitchen stairs and such to reach whatever they wanna reach.

IIRC, in the walkthrough video as you enter the kitchen from the living area, there is a small dining table immediately in front you.

For clarity sake say you are standing at 6 o'clock in the doorway leading from the living area into the kitchen area.

at 12 o'clock there would be a wall. At about 1 o'clock you would see the entryway to the small hall leading to the side door (passing the washer and dryer in that small hall).

If you look over the back of the chair on the far side of the table while you are standing in that original doorway (not having moved into the room) you will see what appears to be a light switch. It is on the inside of the kitchen to the left of that small hallway entry. It is very difficult to catch.

It appears to be a bit lower than a standard wall light switch that we normally see.

Hope that helps.

IIRC, in the walkthrough video as you enter the kitchen from the living area, there is a small dining table immediately in front you.

For clarity sake say you are standing at 6 o'clock in the doorway leading from the living area into the kitchen area.

at 12 o'clock there would be a wall. At about 1 o'clock you would see the entryway to the small hall leading to the side door (passing the washer and dryer in that small hall).

If you look over the back of the chair on the far side of the table while you are standing in that original doorway (not having moved into the room) you will see what appears to be a light switch. It is on the inside of the kitchen to the left of that small hallway entry. It is very difficult to catch.

It appears to be a bit lower than a standard wall light switch that we normally see.

Hope that helps.

perhaps at one time someone in a wheelchair or other disability requiring modifications to the fixtures or locks and such occupied the home. The back door is wheelchair accessible via the ramp. So it is possible there were light switches in the home that a child could reach. We just don't know without walking through the home and really looking at things through the eyes of a child.

In the Art Harris interview with NayNay, she says they (she, Misty, ?)went to St Augustine to pick up Lindsay (not the sister-in-law, another Lindsay). Then something about this Lindsay being held for a crime, or something like that? Can anyone understand what NayNay is saying in that interview? Sure would appreciate a summary.
Thanks,
Katharine

perhaps at one time someone in a wheelchair or other disability requiring modifications to the fixtures or locks and such occupied the home. The back door is wheelchair accessible via the ramp. So it is possible there were light switches in the home that a child could reach. We just don't know without walking through the home and really looking at things through the eyes of a child.

YouTube - Nancy 3/6/09 Part 1 of 4

In the above link from NG's show on March 6/09, Part I, we can clearly see the light switches in the master bedroom, kitchen, and laundry area by the back door and you are right, the location of the light switches are within easy reach of children HaLeigh and Junior's age and size. The tour begins at the 4.50 mark.

In the beginning RC had allot of friends, IIRC, an undertaker, a man called Orlando, someone that gave him a camper to live in...............what happened to the friends?
esp. Orlando, did he work with RC???? TIA

(Raising hand and waving it vigorously...:)

I have some questions ...

1. Who was the last non-family person to see Haleigh?

2. Were there night-lights on or any other lights left on inside the home that would have allowed a stranger to go room to room searching for a child? Misty also stated that Haleigh was afraid of the dark,hence she wouldn't have wandered outside by herself. But if she were scared of the dark,wouldn't there have been a light left on for her to sleep with? I did my kids,the bathroom and/or hall lights.

From the Nancy Grace video clip I just watched in this thread I'm not sure it even matters,the child sized mattress is behind the bedroom door so that even if the door was open I can't see how a stranger would have seen her laying there. The door seemed to swing to a mid position on its own,like many doors or maybe it was propped open against the wall that night?

3. Have they said yet who else was in the trailer? It's been reported that Misty recently changed her story claiming there were others there but her memory was "like a dream" or is that just unfounded rumor?

(Raising hand and waving it vigorously...:)

I have some questions ...

1. Who was the last non-family person to see Haleigh?

2. Were there night-lights on or any other lights left on inside the home that would have allowed a stranger to go room to room searching for a child? Misty also stated that Haleigh was afraid of the dark,hence she wouldn't have wandered outside by herself. But if she were scared of the dark,wouldn't there have been a light left on for her to sleep with? I did my kids,the bathroom and/or hall lights.

From the Nancy Grace video clip I just watched in this thread I'm not sure it even matters,the child sized mattress is behind the bedroom door so that even if the door was open I can't see how a stranger would have seen her laying there. The door seemed to swing to a mid position on its own,like many doors or maybe it was propped open against the wall that night?

3. Have they said yet who else was in the trailer? It's been reported that Misty recently changed her story claiming there were others there but her memory was "like a dream" or is that just unfounded rumor?

1. At this point in the investigation, I believe the AC repairman was the last non-family member to see HaLeigh. Prior to HaLeigh's arrival home from school, she was seen by others at the bus stop.

2. Misty said she left no lights on in the home when she went to bed Monday evening and during Misty's Voice Analysis test, Misty states she wokeup for an unknown reason, saw 3 on the clock, got up, and discovered the kitchen light on and the back door propped wide open with a brick. Misty runs to her bedroom for her cell phone to call Ronald and that is when she noticed HaLeigh was not in her bed. Misty states she was sleeping and did not hear anything. LE I believe requested a re-enactment of the evening's events by Misty, but Misty refused.

2a. Yes, Misty states HaLeigh was afraid of the dark and would not venture outside on her own, yet after a closer examination of the home, there are light switches in the kitchen and laundry area by the back door HaLeigh had access to.

TN stated the bedroom door in the master bedroom was always left open at night and there weren't any isible vobjects to indicate that the door had to be held open by an object.

3. LE is now focusing on various players' phone records to establish whether Misty's dream about others being in the home while she slept is credible.

I wonder too how it was possible for the perp to abduct a child from their bed under the conditions you described.

few questions please ....

can someone please tell me the man’s first n last name who said to Ron 15 will get you 20

is he the same man that stated Ron almost ran them over at the bus stop if not what is that mans first and last name

who was the woman’s name that stated misty slapped a child in the face at the bus stop

also who were the ppl who stated Ron went to their home and wanted their father to say he was a good dad and the father worked or was associated to I think dcf

lastly how far away do any of those ppl above I’m inquiring about live from Ron’s old MH .....

Also which brother lived by the MH and exactly how far 1 block, 3 blks ....
and if it was 3 blks why would small children’s bus stop be 3 blocks from their personal residents ....

Is it a rumor or fact that Ron robbed a drug dealer prior to HC missing

Is it fact or rumored that HC or JO stole Ron’s gun the week before HC Went missing

What tome did exactly JO Return to Tennessee

Also the missing SO that went missing did they find him dead ? if so do we know the cause of death ?
Or are they still trying to locate him

Wasn’t it mention there were 1 or 2 SO at someone’s MH the day of or days prior to HC missing ?
If so were they at or live in easy visual to Ron’s MH

also by any chance do we have ages of the above following ppl including the father who worked for or is associated to DCF

also what about that man made chair how close it to Runs and ant of the above ppl home including misty’s brothers

thank you all in advance truly appreciate
AGAIN THANK YOU !!!

I can answer a couple of these for you. My answers in red.

can someone please tell me the man’s first n last name who said to Ron 15 will get you 20 Jerry Santos

is he the same man that stated Ron almost ran them over at the bus stop if not what is that mans first and last name yes

who was the woman’s name that stated misty slapped a child in the face at the bus stop Stephanie Mullis, who is Jerry Santos' girlfriend.

also who were the ppl who stated Ron went to their home and wanted their father to say he was a good dad and the father worked or was associated to I think dcf also Jerry Santos

lastly how far away do any of those ppl above I’m inquiring about live from Ron’s old MH .....

and if it was 3 blks why would small children’s bus stop be 3 blocks from their personal residents ....Hank Jr. (Tommy)

Is it a rumor or fact that Ron robbed a drug dealer prior to HC missing rumor

Is it fact or rumored that HC or JO stole Ron’s gun the week before HC Went missing rumor

What tome did exactly JO Return to Tennessee

Also the missing SO that went missing did they find him dead ? if so do we know the cause of death ?
Or are they still trying to locate him He has not been located

Wasn’t it mention there were 1 or 2 SO at someone’s MH the day of or days prior to HC missing ? D. Snodgrass a RSO lived in the same MHP as Ronald.
If so were they at or live in easy visual to Ron’s MH

also by any chance do we have ages of the above following ppl including the father who worked for or is associated to DCF

also what about that man made chair how close it to Runs and ant of the above ppl home including misty’s brothers

AGAIN THANK YOU !!!
That's all I can help with, sorry.

can someone please tell me the man’s first n last name who said to Ron 15 will get you 20

is he the same man that stated Ron almost ran them over at the bus stop if not what is that mans first and last name

who was the woman’s name that stated misty slapped a child in the face at the bus stop

also who were the ppl who stated Ron went to their home and wanted their father to say he was a good dad and the father worked or was associated to I think dcf

and if it was 3 blks why would small children’s bus stop be 3 blocks from their personal residents ....

Is it a rumor or fact that Ron robbed a drug dealer prior to HC missing

Is it fact or rumored that HC or JO stole Ron’s gun the week before HC Went missing rumor, but if in one of Misty's recent tests she talked about looking for the gun in a culvert on her brothers property, Misty said RC was on the other phone directing her where to look. Also Misty wasn't alone while looking for the gun, another female family member was with her, she did find the gun.

What tome did exactly JO Return to Tennessee I am pretty sure that Cousin Joe left the day Haleigh disappeared or the very next day.

Also the missing SO that went missing did they find him dead ? if so do we know the cause of death ? which one are you talking about C.R.?
Or are they still trying to locate him

Wasn’t it mention there were 1 or 2 SO at someone’s MH the day of or days prior to HC missing ?
If so were they at or live in easy visual to Ron’s MH sorry, gosh I never heard that....unless my brain buried it.

also what about that man made chair how close it to Runs and ant of the above ppl home including misty’s brothers okay there is a thread on this, I don't remember the specifics. Link:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80695

AGAIN THANK YOU !!!

My answers in red...maybe someone else can help with the other questions..

If so were they at or live in easy visual to Ron’s MH sorry, gosh I never heard that....unless my brain buried it.

---------------------------------
I thought a SO was with HC....That day at his home w. trampolin watching kids???? or he was at RC MH with HC .....But i can't remember if any of it was rumor or fact :banghead:

---------------------------------
I thought a SO was with HC....That day at his home w. trampolin watching kids???? or he was at RC MH with HC .....But i can't remember if any of it was rumor or fact :banghead:
No, D. Snodgrass had the trampoline and cousin Joe, who was staying at HC Jrs. (Tommy), is also a SO.

also who were the ppl who stated Ron went to their home and wanted their father to say he was a good dad and the father worked or was associated to I think dcf....... also Jerry Santos

do we have a name for his father and possible a age
also what age is Jerry Santos.......

I’m only curious as I read some of WS Astros charts.....and if I’m understanding them at all ....I think the Astros charts are saying the perp....maybe some one that is NOT a RSO but could possibly be a SO .....I also think they are saying the perp maybe late 30's or older ....that they may of been attracted to HC and new the family schedule .....I also think they maybe saying it could be someone who works possible like some kind of DSF case worker field hope i read that part right if NOT please forgive me ......now I’m only asking ....I am NOT a astrologer nor do I really know how to read the charts and I maybe well off from reading what the charts may or may not say......
Kindest regards,

No, D. Snodgrass had the trampoline and cousin Joe who was staying at HC Jrs. (Tommy) is also a SO.

whoa so this man D. Snodgrass....owned a trampoline....holy cow wonder why a RSO would own one of those that truly would be a NO NO you think as it could lure children in thank you for clearing that up truly appreciate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892