Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know why, in the photos taken in Lisa's room, the window was covered with what appears to be garbage bags and duct tape?

Reportedly it was done by LE when they did a luminol test, as it has to be dark for the luminol to show up properly. I do not think LE has ever confirmed this, but people have linked articles that state that this is a common way that LE prepares a room for luminol.

I saw a link to an arrest record for Debbie on another thread. Can anyone verify that this record is the correct Debbie L. Bradley? Is her maiden name Netz? Thanks

Thanks Belimom, I remember the spaniel, but I lost internet feed when they were around the car, so totally missed that part.

I saw a link to an arrest record for Debbie on another thread. Can anyone verify that this record is the correct Debbie L. Bradley? Is her maiden name Netz? Thanks

..yes it is.

Question: I noticed DB wearing a rather large cross in her interview with Megan Kelly. It brought back memories of KC and the large rosary she wore around her neck in the early days. Was DB wearing this cross during other public appearances or is this a new prop?

There are 2 DLB's on casenet. The birthdate is the clue to which one is which. One 1957 - not her. Her's 1986 (i think) - her.

Question: I noticed DB wearing a rather large cross in her interview with Megan Kelly. It brought back memories of KC and the large rosary she wore around her neck in the early days. Was DB wearing this cross during other public appearances or is this a new prop?

Here is a video that goes back to October 5, 2011 and I don't see a cross, but then it could be under her shirt.

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29397870/detail.html

That's interesting...TY MOO

Reportedly it was done by LE when they did a luminol test, as it has to be dark for the luminol to show up properly. I do not think LE has ever confirmed this, but people have linked articles that state that this is a common way that LE prepares a room for luminol.

Nancy thought the other night, it was to keep out the morning sun from coming in the room and waking up the baby.

I heard that their cell phone service was suspended due to non-payment and that none of the phones in the house that night could actually be used to call out from. Is this true?

Do we know when the brother left after shopping with his sister for wine and baby stuff? I feel like he was acting kinda weird with body language.. It seemed to me he also helped his sister pay for the stuff? Did LE check him out too?

Hi! I'm new here so forgive me if this question has already been asked somewhere... I am still "learning my way around" ...

It was JI's first night working the night shift at his job... does anyone know if Jeremy requested to work night shift, or was he just assigned night shift by his boss?

Thanks!

Hi! I'm new here so forgive me if this question has already been asked somewhere... I am still "learning my way around" ...

It was JI's first night working the night shift at his job... does anyone know if Jeremy requested to work night shift, or was he just assigned night shift by his boss?

Thanks!

No, we don't know if JI requested it or his boss assigned him to the night shift. All we know it was his first time working the night shift.

Do we know why, in the photos taken in Lisa's room, the window was covered with what appears to be garbage bags and duct tape?

Nancy Grace suggested one of two possibilities on her show one night last week: 1) Blocking out daylight so that Baby Lisa could nap or 2) LE wanted the room darkened to do a Luminol search.

I hadn't noticed the cross on DB, but I remember thinking when Casey Anthony appeared with a rosary that she must have thought that she was a "star" like Madonna.

Do we know when the brother left after shopping with his sister for wine and baby stuff? I feel like he was acting kinda weird with body language.. It seemed to me he also helped his sister pay for the stuff? Did LE check him out too?

If we can think of it, LE has already checked out the brother.

I haven't seen any interviews, or heard discussion about, interviews with JI coworkers. It just seems too coincidental that this happened the first time he worked a night shift. So I'm wondering if we have any idea if he was asked to work that night, volunteered, etc.? Did coworkers notice anything different in his behavior prior to or on that night? Are his mannerisms now consistent with his pre-crime personality? Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back