Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all. I have a question. I haven’t followed this case as close as THE OTHER ONE......I’m not getting drawn into this one....can’t do it. But, has there been an OUTSIDE verification of someone other than the mother and/or the father seeing the baby at any point that day? ???? I don’t know why I have a hinky feeling about the father. I believe the dad knows much. I also wonder what happened in that house before 5:00 pm. when DB went to buy beer, and then at 5:40 pm when dad left for work. Now that the timeline is all backazzwards....I think it widens the possibility for other people to be involved.

I have read as many transcripts as I can and I have a very specific question. Do we have confirmation from either Debbie or LE, that Debbie lied to LE about the times? We know that she lied to media, but that could be because she was embarrassed to admit that she had been drinking. But if she could lie to LE through the first days - that puts a totally different spin on it, in my opinion. I know that the media (Fox) started saying that she had lied to LE, immediately after the Megan Kelley interview, but later said that they didn't know for sure. Since then, it seems to have become "common knowledge" that Debbie lied to LE. But I can't find anything where SHE actually says that she did, and LE is not saying anything.

Thanks guys!

ETA: I just looked at the Fox clip at http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/...ina-is-wealthy-benefactor-picking-up-the-tab/ At about 1:30 on the clip, a reporter comes on, and uses very creatively concocted words to sound like Dennie lied to LE. If you listen carefully to what he says though, he doesn't actually SAY it. He starts by saying that the big question is whether police knew about the drinking and time. Then he say that police have been working with the timeline from 10:30 till 4 in the morning. Then he says that he got off the phone with "an investigator" (from where? What connection to case?) who says that this changes the focus of the investigation.* Then he says that he talked with police in Kansas City, and "if they didn't know then...they certainly know now". It's very creative language, but he does NOT say that LE was told lies.

*By the way, if you listen carefully, he says (at about 2:20) "I just talked with an investigator and said that changes the entire focus..." I don't want to be nitpicking, but the reporter actually said that HE (the reporter) said that changes the focus... I don't trust the media, and they can be very sneaky, while still covering themselves from possible lawsuits.

If there is no confirmation that Debbie actually lied TO POLICE, then we are ALL being misled, and the mother may be being vilified unfairly.

Any information on the financial status of these two?

Only that their cell phones were on restricted use.Usual reason for that is non payment of bills. They own their home... FWIW....MOO

Does anyone know whether the grand jury was called specifically for this case, or whether Missouri has a standing grand jury that reviews all cases as do other states?

Thanks.

I have read as many transcripts as I can and I have a very specific question. Do we have confirmation from either Debbie or LE, that Debbie lied to LE about the times? We know that she lied to media, but that could be because she was embarrassed to admit that she had been drinking. But if she could lie to LE through the first days - that puts a totally different spin on it, in my opinion. I know that the media (Fox) started saying that she had lied to LE, immediately after the Megan Kelley interview, but later said that they didn't know for sure. Since then, it seems to have become "common knowledge" that Debbie lied to LE. But I can't find anything where SHE actually says that she did, and LE is not saying anything.

Thanks guys!

The only thing that we know so far, it that DB stated publicly she failed the poly. DB never specifically used the word "lied" about times, etc.

We have never heard from LE that she failed the poly or that she lied to LE about times, etc. (unless of course I missed something.)

FWIW, DB thinks LE is lying though!

Forgive me if this has been asked, but when exactly did DB find the stray kitten? Was it that day? Did JI know about the kitten before he went to work?

I haven't seen any interviews, or heard discussion about, interviews with JI coworkers. It just seems too coincidental that this happened the first time he worked a night shift. So I'm wondering if we have any idea if he was asked to work that night, volunteered, etc.? Did coworkers notice anything different in his behavior prior to or on that night? Are his mannerisms now consistent with his pre-crime personality? Thanks!

WE have no idea why JI's work scheduled changed for October 4, 2011. IMO, they probably needed to do work at night for whatever reason.

We have no idea if the co-workers noticed anything different with JI. Perhaps co-workers are just not interested in speaking to the media, of which, is understandable. If they spoke to anyone, it would be LE.

Hi all. I have a question. I haven’t followed this case as close as THE OTHER ONE......I’m not getting drawn into this one....can’t do it. But, has there been an OUTSIDE verification of someone other than the mother and/or the father seeing the baby at any point that day? ???? I don’t know why I have a hinky feeling about the father. I believe the dad knows much. I also wonder what happened in that house before 5:00 pm. when DB went to buy beer, and then at 5:40 pm when dad left for work. Now that the timeline is all backazzwards....I think it widens the possibility for other people to be involved.

WE have not heard if there are any people outside of the family that saw Baby Lisa. LE is just not releasing this information, and IIRC, no one has stepped forward outside the family saying "I saw Baby Lisa at x time on 10/4/11."

It's very possible I could have missed it though.

WE have not heard if there are any people outside of the family that saw Baby Lisa. LE is just not releasing this information, and IIRC, no one has stepped forward outside the family saying "I saw Baby Lisa at x time on 10/4/11."

It's very possible I could have missed it though.

Thank you Patty G. I guess we are all used to the Sunshine Laws where we know everything related to the investigation. Not true here.

WAs her bottle or pacifier found in her crib?

Oh, this poor baby, and this poor thread. So many more questions than answers.

Re: sleuthing of JI's or DB's ex-whatevers... we just don't do it at WS, unless and until they are named by LE as POIs or suspects.

Think about it--your ex from almost a decade ago gets entangled even peripherally in some kind of sensational crime, and suddenly your information is being dug through and posted forever on a website. Or worse, your name is confused with someone else's and their history is posted as being yours.

Just very messy and very unfair to innocent folks, and not what we're about.

Where this post falls is random.

Where are you, Baby Lisa??? That's my question. :(

Think about it--your ex from almost a decade ago gets entangled even peripherally in some kind of sensational crime, and suddenly your information is being dug through and posted forever on a website. Or worse, your name is confused with someone else's and their history is posted as being yours.

Thank you for this post! Here in the Atlanta area, a woman was recently jailed for 53 days for a crime she did not commit because she has (almost) the same first name as a suspect in an aggravated assault!

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/atlanta-woman-arrested-by-1205009.html

Mistakes do get made, and innocent people do go to jail. I just don't like to tarnish anyone's name without a lick of proof.

*puts self in corner for taking thread away from NO DISCUSSION*

*gives Minette a pass, as she was led astray by a wicked mod*

:floorlaugh: and a :hug: to Minette!

Still wondering.... do we know what DB was wearing when LE responded to the 911 call?

Have any of the neighbors seen the kitten? Do we even know if it really exists?

Does anyone know anything about that kitty?

Any idea the company that Jeremy worked for had regular work hours for their employees. The regular hours of operation?

Q1. Was the black plastic on the baby's window before Lisa went missing?

Q2. Was Jeremy's job at Starbucks working FOR Starbucks as a cashier, barista, etc. OR was he doing electrical work for them? Until I saw Jane Velez Mitchell tonight, I had assumed Jeremy was doing electrical work at the Starbuck's location. Now I hear this was his first night of a 2nd job at Starbucks. But maybe the person on JVM is misinformed.

Q1. Was the black plastic on the baby's window before Lisa went missing?

Q2. Was Jeremy's job at Starbucks working FOR Starbucks as a cashier, barista, etc. OR was he doing electrical work for them? Until I saw Jane Velez Mitchell tonight, I had assumed Jeremy was doing electrical work at the Starbuck's location. Now I hear this was his first night of a 2nd job at Starbucks. But maybe the person on JVM is misinformed.

A1. We do not know if the plastic on the windows was there before Baby Lisa went missing or after.

A2. The person on Issues giving out all this information is the People Magazine reporter that did the interview with JI and DB and will be in this week's People Magazine.

I don't recall if it was mentioned on air the type of work that JI was doing at Starbucks. I would have to go back and listen to the video.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsevanpeters
Back