Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My question is:

Where does Jeremy Irwin park? Out front or in the (basement) garage? Does he use the front door, or come up the stairs?

TIA

We have no idea where JI parks his car. It appears that JI used the front door since it has been reported the front door was unlocked.

IMO, I don't feel JI would have used the lower garage since it is in the back and opening the garage doors in the wee hours of the morning would have woken up the family.

Does anyone know if parents in the heighborhood have been allowing their children to play outside unsupervised ? Are people in the neighborhood fearful that an intruder will take their kids in the night ? TIA...

Issues from Thursday night(10/20/11) interviewed a neighbor and children are playing, IIRC. The videos are in the Media thread.

I'd like to know if it's been reported that Debbie put all 3 kids to bed that night at 6:30...or where were the 2 older children during the mother's "adult" time on the porch drinking? I'd like to know if the neighbor reported either of the older kids being outside at any time while Debbie was drinking.

Also...Was Debbie out on the porch away from the kids until 10:30 without going back inside to check on them at all until 10:30?

Did she check on them once she was back inside?

Do either of the older kids or the neighbor report hearing the baby cry during the time they were on the porch?

The two boys were in their bedroom watching a movie with the neighbors 4 year old daughter.

The neighbor that was drinking with DB has not made a public statement nor has LE released anything regarding what the neighbor told LE.

According to DB, she put the boys to bed at 10:30 and DB son's went to sleep in her bed with the new kitten.

There are conflicting statements from DB on whether she checked on the two boys and the 4 year old during the time DB and the neighbor were drinking.

There is a lot of information in this thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And here too (Facts Only):
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151262"]Just the facts, ma'am. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And a thread about what the boys heard:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152022"]The boys heard clicking Noises discuss here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Did the neighbor who was visiting that night actually see or hear baby Lisa at any point during the visit?

Did DB have the baby monitor outside with her when she was drinking on the porch with her neighbor? If not, what use was the monitor anyway?

WE have no idea if the neighbor had seen or heard Baby Lisa.

We have no idea if the baby monitor was outside with DB while she was on the porch with the neighbor.

We have head DB state she had the monitor on, of which, appears to be in the parents bedroom.

I have questions about the kitten...

Is it correct they 'found' the kitten, and if so, do we know where? Also, what time was the kitten found?

Do we know if they have a cat carrier? Were their any receipts for cat food, kitty litter, litter pan... that we know of?

I find it another odd coincidence that on the day the baby went missing they also got a kitten.

Anyone think a cat carrier could have been used to transport the baby (dead or alive), and having gotten a kitten that day neighbors wouldn't notice a cat carrier....totally a stretch, but just a thought.

IIRC, all that was reported is that a kitten was found earlier in the day. If I can locate an exact time or area, I will post this information.

We don't know if they have a cat carrier, or if they went to the store to purchase cat food, cat litter, litter pan.

A lot of times, a little bit of dirt and leaves works as litter in a pan of any kind, as well as milk, even baby cereal, formula, tuna etc., works until a trip to the store for cat food etc.

IIRC, all that was reported is that a kitten was found earlier in the day. If I can locate an exact time or area, I will post this information.

We don't know if they have a cat carrier, or if they went to the store to purchase cat food, cat litter, litter pan.

A lot of times, a little bit of dirt and leaves works as litter in a pan of any kind, as well as milk, even baby cereal, formula, tuna etc., works until a trip to the store for cat food etc.

I did read that a cat litter box was removed from the home.Along with, IIRC, a laundry basket ? MOO

Apologies if this has been asked/answered. I know that DB's spouse, Shawn Bradley, serves in the military :usa: and is reportedly stationed overseas at this time. Does anyone think that he has been contacted by LE, FBI, etc.?

Apologies if this has been asked/answered. I know that DB's spouse, Shawn Bradley, serves in the military :usa: and is reportedly stationed overseas at this time. Does anyone think that he has been contacted by LE, FBI, etc.?

I believe he would have had to been contacted. He had a son with Debbie and he definately has a grounded interested about his son's well being. Unless, of course, he gave him up for adoption.

Wasn't there something reported that, when the 911 call was made, there was some reference to another police matter at the house or with one of them? (Seems the dispatcher or someone told the responding officer to call him/her about it?) Can someone please remind me what that was or provide a link? Thanks!

Responding officers told of theft complaint involving baby Lisa's father

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny," the dispatcher tells the officer. "You can log it onto your call and also could you call me for additional information in regards to that call."
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15699795...old-of-theft-complaint-involving-babys-father

I have no clue what that was all about.

Wasn't there something reported that, when the 911 call was made, there was some reference to another police matter at the house or with one of them? (Seems the dispatcher or someone told the responding officer to call him/her about it?) Can someone please remind me what that was or provide a link? Thanks!

It may have something to do with a break-in to one of their vehicles.

It appears, according to 10/21/11 Today Show video, that JI is taking the children to school.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44987184#44987184

Baby Lisa has a "half" brother and a "step-brother".

If one of Lisa's brothers is her mom's (Deb) son and the other brother is her father's (Jeremy) son then aren't the BOTH her half brothers?

The two boys would be step brothers to each other if/when the mom and dad get married but if Deb and Jeremy are the bio parents of Lisa then their other children before her by other spouses would be her half sibling since she shares one parent in common with them.

Or am I confused on something?

Also did they ever find the box of wine? Was it all consumed? Shouldn't it have been in the trash (if empty) or in fridge (if some remained)? If it is missing then HOW did that happen and why? Could Lisa be hidden with it?

If one of Lisa's brothers is her mom's (Deb) son and the other brother is her father's (Jeremy) son then aren't the BOTH her half brothers?

The two boys would be step brothers to each other if/when the mom and dad get married but if Deb and Jeremy are the bio parents of Lisa then their other children before her by other spouses would be her half sibling since she shares one parent in common with them.

Or am I confused on something?

Also did they ever find the box of wine? Was it all consumed? Shouldn't it have been in the trash (if empty) or in fridge (if some remained)? If it is missing then HOW did that happen and why? Could Lisa be hidden with it?

You are correct and I was wrong. I was thinking and should have written the brothers were step-brothers. I have been on overload. :blushing:

You are correct and I was wrong. I was thinking and should have written the brothers were step-brothers. I have been on overload. :blushing:

Thanks so much for answering. I really didn't know the bio parent details of the kids so that cleared it up for me.

I have known people who think that a half sibling by your mom is a half sibling but half sibling by your dad are step siblings so I didn't know if a reporter was under that belief and had reported it that way.

I also thought it could have been reported that way because Jeremy isn't Lisa's legal father since Deb was still married to her husband (who has been out of the country for quite some time) which makes her husband the legal dad while Jeremy is the bio dad. This is all so tangled!!

Now I just need to know about the whereabouts of that box of wine. The police should have found it either empty in the trash or in the fridge with some wine remaining or with the neighbor.

If the neighbor that she was drinking with took it home with her, then Deb had to have stopped drinking at that point. So was she already that drunk that early on? Did the neighbor not notice Deb's drunken state?

I have read a lot about this case but the fate of the wine box is still MIA as far as I know (along with Lisa and the phone).

Sorry to ramble but this box of wine is just a burning question of mine.

In my state if two people are married and the woman has a child by another man the child is the child of the married couple regardless to who fathered it. He is legally responsible. What is the law there where they live? If same as ours the soldier would be Lisa's father.
Where is he?

Has it ever been mentioned how these two people--DB and JI met ? I wonder how long JI knew her before they moved in together ?

In my state if two people are married and the woman has a child by another man the child is the child of the married couple regardless to who fathered it. He is legally responsible. What is the law there where they live? If same as ours the soldier would be Lisa's father.
Where is he?

Lisa's husband could have asked for a paternity test to show that he is not Lisa's father and would not be responsible to Lisa's support.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsevanpeters
Back