Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A question: was MW's restraining order in September against Jersey or Dane?

If I'm not mistaken, MW had said in one of her early interviews that Jersey was getting into drugs and she was fearful for her life so she had to get a restraining order on him However; there is no such order on casenet.

Her license was revoked due failure to maintain financial responsibility and failure to register motor vehicle etc.. no DUI's listed on casenet.

Is it possible that she has a driver's license out of Delaware? My license was issued for 10 years. She lived in Delaware and the Carolinas. Could she have a license out of one of those states?

Her license was revoked due failure to maintain financial responsibility and failure to register motor vehicle etc.. no DUI's listed on casenet.

Thank you so very much for your answer.

Would failure to maintain financial responsibility have to do with failing to keep insurance?

O & A Thread?: OK Debbie Bradley, do you love, miss, want your daughter back? You said you were drunk, you blacked out, OK, got that.

NOW if you really want your daughter back, why not ask LE for a Sodium Penathol test, so that you could, perhaps, remember all that you did to, with Baby Lisa that night

Is that too much to much to ask for your precious daughter. If it were me I would have insisted on it immediatey.

O & A Thread?: OK Debbie Bradley, do you love, miss, want your daughter back? You said you were drunk, you blacked out, OK, got that.

NOW if you really want your daughter back, why not ask LE for a Sodium Penathol test, so that you could, perhaps, remember all that you did to, with Baby Lisa that night

Is that too much to much to ask for your precious daughter. If it were me I would have insisted on it immediatey.

We have a thread for:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152884"]What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?[/ame]

Thank you so very much for your answer.

Would failure to maintain financial responsibility have to do with failing to keep insurance?

Yes, But also, in the state of MO they use a database for insurance, if the database isn't updated by the insurance company then it shows you as not being insured and your vehicle can be towed. An insurance company I worked for use to receive a few complaints from very upset MO residents for just that reason. However if this were the case for DB then all she would have to do is show up at the court with proof of insurance for the date of the violation and it would have been dismissed.

Is it hunting season there? So many 'lost' people are found by hunters.
Any road construction close to home?
Also surveyors and workers find the deceased.
But that river concerns me the most!

Did DB ever state that she or the neighbor went into the house, during the 4 hours of drinking on the porch? Like to use the bathroom? Check on the 2 boys that were inside watching TV?

Did DB ever state that she or the neighbor went into the house, during the 4 hours of drinking on the porch? Like to use the bathroom? Check on the 2 boys that were inside watching TV?

No. Nothing about going to the bathroom or checking on the boys. IIRC, the last time DB said she checked on Lisa was at 6:40 pm.

Is it hunting season there? So many 'lost' people are found by hunters.
Any road construction close to home?
Also surveyors and workers find the deceased.
But that river concerns me the most!

Yes on hunting season.

From mcd.mo.gov: http://mdc.mo.gov/hunting-trapping/regulations/deer-regulations/2011-firearms-deer-hunting

2011 Firearms Deer Hunting

The firearms deer hunting season is made up of the following portions that provide hunters with many opportunities to take deer while helping to maintain a healthy deer population.

Urban zones: Oct. 7-10 only in selected areas
Early youth: Nov. 5-6 statewide
November: Nov.12-22 statewide
Antlerless: Nov. 23-Dec. 4 only in selected areas
Muzzleloader: Dec. 17-27 statewide
Late youth: Jan. 7-8, 2012, statewide

As for the river, our SAR whiz Oriah started this thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154967"]SAR mapping/satellite of the river[/ame]

How many times have they searched the tree area to the right of the back yard? i know for a fact that search parties can miss things and dogs can miss things too. Even though search parties go over the same area many times.
If mom did this, I believe the evidence would be very close by. Did they rake all of the leaves, move every log, move every rock?

How many times have they searched the tree area to the right of the back yard? i know for a fact that search parties can miss things and dogs can miss things too. Even though search parties go over the same area many times.
If mom did this, I believe the evidence would be very close by. Did they rake all of the leaves, move every log, move every rock?
They have been filmed even moving everything out of the way on multiple occasions in that area. Raking the leaves back and moving rocks and debris as they went. Metal detectors were also filmed being used on multiple occasions.

Which exact dumpster was set on fire? The townhouses have several.

I'm curious since the exact location may indicate the perp's direction of travel.

What is considered MSM? Daily Mail? People Magazine? Huffington Post? National Enquirer? But NOT IB Times because it has business news as well as other news?

Really?

Owner The International Business Times Inc.
Publisher Etienne Uzac
Editor Johnathan Davis
Founded 2005
Language English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Russian, French
Headquarters 7 Hanover Square
Manhattan, New York City
Official website ibtimes.com

The International Business Times is an online global business newspaper, published in 17 editions in 10 languages across 13 countries. The publication, sometimes called IBTimes, offers news, analysis and editorial commentary on business and business related stories.[1] It is ranked by Alexa as the third top-most visited site among business newspapers.[2]

Launched in 2005, IBTimes was created to provide news services to the global business community. It is a privately held company wholly owned by its Board of Directors. Its headquarters are in the former Newsweek offices in the Financial District of New York.[3]

:waitasec:

Not sure why the thread was closed and I didn't know where to ask this

~n/t~, I'm not sure what WS's position is, but my issue with that site is that it isn't original reporting - they scrape the web and recycle stories and don't always get things right. I have to wonder why an international business news site would pick up this story in the first place - it's not business-related whatsoever. Like DeAnn mentioned in a post yesterday(?), it seems they are going for keyword hits by aggregating from other sites.

Here's a complaint to Google, wanting ibtimes listings removed because the complainant alleges they are lifting content: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/news/thread?tid=7cc26183f9902195&hl=en (It's probably legal, kind of like examiner.com articles, but maybe not so ethical.)

So far as I can tell, that one article was just a mashup of other organizations' news articles and was made to appear current when some of the info was weeks old. I think if we can trace something in one of their articles to its original source, the link to the original source would probably be okay to post?

~n/t~, I'm not sure what WS's position is, but my issue with that site is that it isn't original reporting - they scrape the web and recycle stories and don't always get things right. I have to wonder why an international business news site would pick up this story in the first place - it's not business-related whatsoever. Like DeAnn mentioned in a post yesterday(?), it seems they are going for keyword hits by aggregating from other sites.

Here's a complaint to Google, wanting ibtimes listings removed because the complainant alleges they are lifting content: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/news/thread?tid=7cc26183f9902195&hl=en (It's probably legal, kind of like examiner.com articles, but maybe not so ethical.)

So far as I can tell, that one article was just a mashup of other organizations' news articles and was made to appear current when some of the info was weeks old. I think if we can trace something in one of their articles to its original source, the link to the original source would probably be okay to post?

Thanks Sherbie. I'll take the complaints from readers with a grain of salt. If I got a penny for every complaint on this board and elsewhere about JVM and Nancy Grace getting their facts wrong, I'd be a millionaire. But yup, they're MSM. Oh and if I throw in Fox News, I'd be a multi millionaire. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back