Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, does anyone know the status of Lisa's paternity?

Considering her last name is Irwin, I would say that Jeremy was named as father on birth records. I am not sure why that is such a huge issue for some people though. Times have changed, their situation is almost the norm.

Considering her last name is Irwin, I would say that Jeremy was named as father on birth records. I am not sure why that is such a huge issue for some people though. Times have changed, their situation is almost the norm.

Being married to someone and having a baby and living with another man is almost the norm? Really?

Did the dog pick up on Lisa's scent as deceased or could someone else of died there that night?

Is there anyone missing that is not accounted for?

As far as I know there are no family members, neighbors, or the groupies hanging around reported missing.

It is not the norm where I live. One doesn't shack up with a new boyfriend and have a child before getting a divorce from the 1st husband.

On what day(s) are the dumpsters emptied at N Brighton Townhouses?

Earlier in this case, I saw either a photo or video of LE walking away from the dumpster holding 2 small evidence bags. I've looked for it but cant find it now.

The morning of Lisa's disappearance was trash day.

for those of you who have been following these cases for some time- what profile would DB fit in if she turns out to be guilty? We havent heard much from those who knew her in her past besides allegedly being an attempted hubby stealer. And while her mom did die young, i just havent heard of things like we heard about FCS or S. Smith.

BBM

I live in MO so I can tell you that it doesn't matter what last name you give the child. When I had both of my children my husband had to sign a paternity form and show ID stating he was the father of my children. MOO

Is there anyone missing that is not accounted for?

As far as I know there are no family members, neighbors, or the groupies hanging around reported missing.

New threads seem to be woven into this cloth quite frequently, so I was just pondering.

Question:
How far away is the Starbucks that Jeremy was working at the night in question? I've looked at several maps etc and it is not on any of them. I know the PD confirmed he was there that night however; I've read that he came home for dinner, quick playtime with the children and then went back to work.

Question:
How far away is the Starbucks that Jeremy was working at the night in question? I've looked at several maps etc and it is not on any of them. I know the PD confirmed he was there that night however; I've read that he came home for dinner, quick playtime with the children and then went back to work.

On blogtalk last night Jim said it was right by his hotel and he went there almost every morning for coffee.
Now if we just knew which hotel Jim was staying at. :crazy:

It is not the norm where I live. One doesn't shack up with a new boyfriend and have a child before getting a divorce from the 1st husband.

Where I live it seems a lot of young mothers don't bother with getting married in the first place. Instead of a husband, it's a baby daddy.

Not being judgmental at all, just saying it like it is.

Question:
Not to pick nits ;) but I don't think it's been said where JI was working during the day, just that the evening job was located at a Starbuck's. But yes, it's said that he came home and had dinner with his family before leaving for the Starbuck's job.

There was discussion and even mapping, I believe, of a search that was done of an area near where JI had worked (not sure whether it was the day or nite location). So it could possibly be figured out, if the Starbuck's job was the one next to that search.

Not to pick nits ;) but I don't think it's been said where JI was working during the day, just that the evening job was located at a Starbuck's. But yes, it's said that he came home and had dinner with his family before leaving for the Starbuck's job.

There was discussion and even mapping, I believe, of a search that was done of an area near where JI had worked (not sure whether it was the day or nite location). So it could possibly be figured out, if the Starbuck's job was the one next to that search.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the Starbucks job was also his day job. What I'm interested in knowing is how far away the Starbucks is from the residence, I've yet to find it on a map.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the Starbucks job was also his day job. What I'm interested in knowing is how far away the Starbucks is from the residence, I've yet to find it on a map.
No need to apologize. :) I seem to recall seeing a map of that search location, on a news video. But I have no idea of a link, and often those links become invalid or the article gets updated. It's possible it's in one of the "Search" threads here in Lisa's forum. But again, not sure if it was the Starbuck's work location or somewhere else. :)

I have read that it was about 20 mins away.

A question: was MW's restraining order in September against Jersey or Dane?

can someone link me to the interview where DB says police showed her the burnt clothes? does she say "baby clothes"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back