Q & A Thread 8/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
jbean ,
I think he is mad as a hatter no doubt but we dont have any evidence yet that his sickness manifested itself outside his on mind.
The 5 misdemeaner child *advertiser censored* charges to date are the only sex crime known.

His ex got a restraining order for herself and the children in the divorce after the child *advertiser censored* charges were brought against Karr.

grievousangel said:
Does the DNA found under JBR's fingernails match the DNA found in her underwear?
don't know yet.

tybee204 said:
jbean ,
I think he is mad as a hatter no doubt but we dont have any evidence yet that his sickness manifested itself outside his on mind.
The 5 misdemeaner child *advertiser censored* charges to date are the only sex crime known.
Reading his "biography" he sounds as though he has always been "off" IMO. I am not even referring to crimes.

HollywoodBound said:
According to CourtTV it is Melinda Ramsey's palm print.
That's right, HB.

A palm print on the door leading to that same wine cellar, long unidentified, is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half-sister. She was in Georgia at the time of the murder.
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_1342847,00.html

Two other prints had been ID'd previously:

There were actually three palm prints on that door, which the killer had to close in order to lock. We had already determined that two of those prints belonged to Patsy Ramsey. ITRMI, p. 264 pb.

tybee204 said:
Does anyone else find it odd that since John Carr hit the Internnational News that not a single person has come out and said this man ever behaved in an inappropriate sexual manner towards them or their child. Not in Alabama, Georgia , California or abroad?
3 days ago I thought people would be coming out of the woodwork making such claims.

Tybee, wasn't his first wife 13 yrs old? Did her parent's complain?
Other than driving a Delorean car and being flashy in college this John Karr seemed to go slowly into the woodwork.
Several schools he worked at and who dismissed him, simply said something like he was an inappropriate teacher! a nice way of saying.....they may have had a pedophile on their hands!

Now the slimeball is coming out of the woodwork.........thanks to the idiot Michael Tracey who's looking for 15 more minutes of fame.

Please, everyone read the thread" Finally! Someone Prints the Truth about Michael Tracey"!! and thanks to Tricia, Jayelles and Why_Nut...they exposed him. Made the Broward/Beach edition of the NY Times this morning!
http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2006-08-17/news/jonbenet.html

xxxoo
mama

14 was legal age to get married in Alabama at the the time and she said she was 14. He was 19. She didnt need parental consent.

I had heard that a hair was found either on JonBenet or next to her. Some say it was a pubic hair and others said it might not have been. Is this the same animal hair I read about? If it's a human hair was it tested for DNA?
HollywoodBound

HollywoodBound said:
I had heard that a hair was found either on JonBenet or next to her. Some say it was a pubic hair and others said it might not have been. Is this the same animal hair I read about? If it's a human hair was it tested for DNA?
HollywoodBound
I answered my own question. In case anyone else wants to know I'll post it:

Atlanta federal Judge Julie Carnes Analysis

A Caucasian ‘pubic or auxiliary’ hair was found on the blanket covering JonBenet’s body. The hair does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been sourced.

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail03.asp?ID=25

Also, some other interesting points the analysis included that I had not heard:

Carnes said the black duct tape also was not “sourced” to the defendants.

Animal hair, alleged to be from a beaver, was found on the duct tape. Carnes wrote that nothing in the Ramsey home was found matching the hair.

Other dark animal hairs were found on JonBenet’s hands that matched nothing in the Ramsey home.

Police also found a baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys on the north side of the house with fibers on it consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet’s body was found.

"I had heard that a hair was found either on JonBenet or next to her. Some say it was a pubic hair and others said it might not have been."

It was an arm hair, I think.

"Is this the same animal hair I read about?"

No

"If it's a human hair was it tested for DNA?"

yes. It was matched to Patsy Ramsey in 2002 when they matched the palmprint to Melinda.

"A Caucasian 'pubic or auxiliary' hair was found on the blanket covering JonBenet's body. The hair does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been sourced."

But remember, HB: she was not AWARE at the time that the hair had been matched to Patsy Ramsey. The discovery process had ended by then.

Just want to keep it straight.

"How can LE have the nerve to charge this guy based on some emails, when they wouldn't charge the Ramseys based on mounds of evidence against them?"

Because his lawyer isn't the DA's business partner, that's why!

"Does the DNA found under JBR's fingernails match the DNA found in her underwear?"

No one can say because it was so degraded.

SuperDave said:
"I had heard that a hair was found either on JonBenet or next to her. Some say it was a pubic hair and others said it might not have been."

No

yes. It was matched to Patsy Ramsey in 2002 when they matched the palmprint to Melinda.

"A Caucasian 'pubic or auxiliary' hair was found on the blanket covering JonBenet's body. The hair does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been sourced."

But remember, HB: she was not AWARE at the time that the hair had been matched to Patsy Ramsey. The discovery process had ended by then.

Just want to keep it straight.

"Does the DNA found under JBR's fingernails match the DNA found in her underwear?"

No one can say because it was so degraded.
Thank you, SuperDave, for keeping the facts straight.

Judge Julie Carnes' ruling/analysis is NOT an accurate record of the facts in this case.

The Ramsey Documented Truth Forum
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=241

SuperDave said:

No

Are you sure the pubic or auxilary hair was identified as Patsy's? I found no mention of this online. The hair would have complete DNA so it is hard for me to imagine that it could not be matched back in the 90's when this happened.
Could you tell me your source? For the judge to say it does not match the Ramsey's means at some point they tested it and there was no match.

A"re you sure the pubic or auxilary hair was identified as Patsy's?"

Yes, I am.

"I found no mention of this online."

It was in a FOX report that day.

"The hair would have complete DNA so it is hard for me to imagine that it could not be matched back in the 90's when this happened."

Actually, there was no root, so they had to use mitochondrial DNA, HB. Hope that helps.

"Could you tell me your source?"

Already did.

"For the judge to say it does not match the Ramsey's means at some point they tested it and there was no match."

Like I said, this info came out after the case discovery period was over.

I'm sorry but it's hard to believe that no where online does it say the hair was identified. I found a 2006 article in the Rocky Mountain News saying the hair is still unidentified. Don't you think a paper like the Rocky Mountain News would know what fox reported. Fox reporting that should be pretty big news ie. splattered all over the web if it was said by a reliable source. Could you give me a link?

"I'm sorry but it's hard to believe that no where online does it say the hair was identified. I found a 2006 article in the Rocky Mountain News saying the hair is still unidentified. Don't you think a paper like the Rocky Mountain News would know what fox reported."

No, because the Ramseys got the media to the point where anything they said would be unchallenged.

"Fox reporting that should be pretty big news ie. splattered all over the web if it was said by a reliable source. Could you give me a link?"

I'll try.

Try

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=212505&postcount=11

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member