Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, @Arkay.

Seems we must have missed the news that there was a change to the Regents Act which provided that Harry would be the Regent, or that Harry was otherwise removed as Regent for George.

Previously, Prince Harry would act as Regent until George's 18th birthday on 22 July 2031, and if not Harry, by Prince Andrew, and next in line would be Beatrice as Regent.
Thank you, ugh, don't know why I said regnant when I know it's regent!
The Regency Act of 1937 requires the Regent to be "domiciled In the United Kingdom," so that would eliminate Harry at least unless he changes his mind about living in the U.S.

Last edited:

1662994363898.png
''The Stone of Destiny retells the fascinating and true story of four young Glaswegian students who, in 1951, outwitted the British authorities in their successful attempt to take back the Stone of Scone - a beloved symbol of Scottish pride, back to its country of origin.''

Can someone tell me, is the Queen's crown entombed with her? I really almost hope so, so that it can never be used by another again.

I've been watching the lovely service in St. Giles' Cathedral and recalling my visit there in 2018. DH and I toured Scotland with our traveling chorus and sang our final concert in the Cathedral, standing in those choir stalls used by the Cathedral Choir today. A special memory for us.

Can someone tell me, is the Queen's crown entombed with her? I really almost hope so, so that it can never be used by another again.
I watched a documentary last night, the crown is not hers it belongs to the commonwealth so it will stay in use. :( but queen consort has a different crown it will not be the same one.

lol I love this. Go King Charles

The way the article is written its sounds like a command. That's not what the release stated. It said: "Where possible"...."Those leaders insisting on traveling by private jet should head for “less busy airports” around London..."

Um yea and what are the logistics of putting major leaders on commercial flights and all on a bus....?!!

This is not the customary perception of protecting heads of state, kings, queens, majors gov leaders....etc....

I am shaking my head.

What started as a quirky tribute to the Queen has quickly gone on the nose for groundskeepers.

While many mourners have opted to leave flowers or cards, a growing number have opted for a more unusual token: the humble marmalade sandwich.

The tasty snack is a nod to a recent sketch the late monarch appeared in alongside the very British icon Paddington Bear, in which the pair enjoyed tea and sandwiches to mark her Platinum Jubilee.

However the sheer number of sandwiches being left – the majority encased in plastic wrap, has led staff at Green Park to plead with the public to look for an alternative tribute.

Tens of thousands of tributes have been left at the Royal Park in Westminster, a designated tribute site – many wrapped in plastic. Leaving the royal gardeners 'overwhelmed' as they're left to sift through and remove any packaging, as well as soft toys, candles and other trinkets.
Um...they had years to prepare for this. They knew in detail from past deaths what the tribute sites would have and look like.
And they are all shocked and overwhelmed now? That's not even funny.

Really?? The optics of this is devastating. Twitter is on fire now because of his brass conduct. Watch the clip, even Camilla is embarrassed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch