Question and Answer thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wondered what life on death row would be like for Jodi, and the this is the answer from the AZ state prison site, Q&A section:

"All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell." To the question "What size are the cells?" the answer is 12' by 7'.

I wondered what life on death row would be like for Jodi, and the this is the answer from the AZ state prison site, Q&A section:

"All male and female inmates on Death Row are classified as maximum custody. All inmates are single cells which are equipped with a toilet, sink, bed and mattress. Each Death Row inmate has no contact with any other inmate. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week, and a shower, three times a week. All meals are delivered by correction officers at the cell front. Limited non-contact visitation is available. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary. Health care is provided at the Health Unit; medication is passed out at the cell front. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell." To the question "What size are the cells?" the answer is 12' by 7'.

Sounds perfect:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, nice. She *****s where she sleeps. Even dogs don't do that.

Does anyone know if the shelf where she grabbed the gun was dusted for fingerprints ?
Does anyone know if there's a record of TA having purchased a 25 caliber gun?
Was there a forensic examination of TA's computer and if so did it reveal the pics JA claims he was looking at?
Has there been testimony that examines the angle of the bullet and its impact markings that corroborates her testimony about him charging?
Why does the judge let her ramble and why doesn't Martinez ask the judge to have her restrict her testimony to yes and no?

Thanks in advance!

Left hand injured.....story.Broken glass, etc....
While JA takes her notes she is writing with her left hand.
so?
That would be the hand she got cut with a knife while holding it to stab Travis. Right?

She admits she killed him.
So far her story does not indicate self-defense.

So on Wednesday they left off Thursday last week about the gas can issues.
It was planned in my opinion. And her travel was longer than she told the guy in Salt Lake [ forget his name], but she told him all kinds of lies too..
So many lies hard to follow all of them.
That is my question.
Do you agree that JA cut her left hand and injured her finger while killing Travis?

Regarding his will, when did he have that drawn up? He seems pretty young to have one. Wondering if he truly did fear for his life and how long ago he decided to make one.

The company he worked for was PrePaid Legal, (PPL),so I'm sure everybody working there had wills.

Do you agree that JA cut her left hand and injured her finger while killing Travis?

I think it could have been injured in some other way that we know nothing about - like when she was a kid.
Or it's not injured at all - just a parlor trick.

Does anyone know if the shelf where she grabbed the gun was dusted for fingerprints ?
Does anyone know if there's a record of TA having purchased a 25 caliber gun?
Was there a forensic examination of TA's computer and if so did it reveal the pics JA claims he was looking at?
Has there been testimony that examines the angle of the bullet and its impact markings that corroborates her testimony about him charging?
Why does the judge let her ramble and why doesn't Martinez ask the judge to have her restrict her testimony to yes and no?

Thanks in advance!

Doubt shelf was dusted - anyway she was in there plenty of times - would be pointless.

Yes TA's computer was check - there was no *advertiser censored* of any kind. Amazing, right?

Forensic report re. the bullet wound does not support JA's testimony - which is pretty darn vague. Since froensic examiner testified before JA, and JA has only related her story on the stand, the examiner could not directly address JA's story.

It has been speculated that the judge lets her ramble b/c this is a DP case and she wants to be xtra fair so as to avoid appeals.
As horrible as JA's rambling is, she keeps digging her grave deeper with the BS she is spewing.

Prosecution has not had an opinion on where the rope came from . .. JA has alleged TA purchased a roll of decorative cording (rope) in green and gold colors. JA further stated she took it with her - meaning she would have to remember to retrieve it along with (the KY?) the gun, knife, her bloody clothing, her camera (if it was there when she went to leave).

Some posters have speculated that TA went to a fabric or craft store to purchase this item (if he was the one who did buy it).

I think the Prosecution believes there was never any rope. JA said there was a rope to explain the knife being upstairs.

Why does this trial seem to focus more on sex than the actual killing?

I've wondered the same thing day after day. Nurmi has represented sex offenders in the past so that could be part of it. The rest is what I call the Jodi Show. This woman is a freaking hot mess. For someone that never graduated high school she sure has a grasp of the English language. And it doesn't hurt that she was questioned day after day by her DT on how degrading and abused she was by Travis. I'm frustrated that Travis and the horror he went through is almost taking a back seat to that witch. But, the end is near and as long as there isn't a hung jury (God forbid, could you imagine this again?!) justice will prevail.

truly frightening to see how different this woman's brain is wired:

tumblr_mjbtt9NJus1s51s6do1_500_zpsf972ee76.gif
[/QUOTE]

YES I agree! Totally diff than when she's trying to play innocent librarian/school marm.

I'm glad you found this, I had seen just a glimpse of this on some show like Inside Edition (ironically) but it totally shows how she acts like some jailhouse celeb in this clip. It's almost like she's mocking the camera... like "I'll get away with this, you just watch me" :yes:

Does anyone know when Travis was robbed at gunpoint? In the tape, he mentions that it occured at Mimi's Cafe and he had his cellphone stolen. Might be a coincidence that Jody was employed at a Mimi's Cafe, but it wouldn't surprise me if she set the whole thing up.

There has been duct tape mentioned. Where was it found?

I've seen speculation that Jody used it to tape a knife to her leg.

But in the nude photo of Travis taken earlier that afternoon, he clearly has a piece of duct tape wrapped fairly tightly around the biceps area of his right upper arm. What would that be for?

It is quite bizarre looking in the photo.

Does anyone know who was on the Wendi Andriano jury i.e. how many men and women? Thank you

In another thread the link to graphic photos was posted...

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/arizonavjodiarias/Camera Photos/travis13_zpseed850ec.jpg

I noticed she captured a pic of her own left hand that appears to be going toward the closed shower door. It doesn't appear her ringfinger is crooked in this photo, therefore not broken by TA on Jan. 22nd.

(or else it isn't her hand, lol.) But of course she now says it was her and it's assumed she was the only party involved, though I sometimes still have to wonder, why did she originally claim there were two intruders instead of just one.... plus the use of the two weapons is somewhat strange/awkward, why shoot once then switch to a knife, or other way around. Two weapons could suggest two perps. But of course she does say it was just her and we don't have evidence of another perp. P.S. Thanks for the link, wish all the evidence links were easy to find on one sticky! :) much appreciated

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back