Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont recall the provider, but Verizon sounds right. Others have apparently seen the phone records but i haven't

My understanding is that JI had a work cell phone with him but that he either didn't have a personal phone or that his personal phone was one of the three reported missing, but honestly I don't really know first hand. One of the family members posted on FB about the phones...David Netz maybe?

I'd love to know about the amount of phones, who's phones, working, not working, and pings & times...that would be very helpful. I know you know that but who has viewed them first hand or has stated facts other than DN? thx.

Jim, I am wondering if you will stay on this story, if there are no new developments? It worries me that much of the media are falling away, & eventually Lisa will be totally forgotten.

I hope to continue to cover the story, but the main thing stopping that is Lisa's parents. If they wont talk to me there isn't much else I see to do at the moment.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered...
I noticed upthread that your answer to the height of the front window was chest high.

With that being said, would you be able to climb in that window without removing the screen only bending it slightly, both legs up and over the window sill without knocking anything off of the furniture on the other side and not waking 3 sleeping children and one adult?

I hope to continue to cover the story, but the main thing stopping that is Lisa's parents. If they wont talk to me there isn't much else I see to do at the moment.

Everyday I check this site to see if an arrest has been made. The six-month anniversary is coming up... Would it be possible to do a re-cap special, detailing the story thus far, the main characters, and the changing stories? Perhaps even interview local law enforcement?

I'm afraid this case will become a cold case (if it isn't already).

Sorry if this has been asked and answered...
I noticed upthread that your answer to the height of the front window was chest high.

With that being said, would you be able to climb in that window without removing the screen only bending it slightly, both legs up and over the window sill without knocking anything off of the furniture on the other side and not waking 3 sleeping children and one adult?

I would be tough for sure. I couldnt tell if the screen was the type that could be just pushed up or not. But, anyway I would say it would be very tough.

Everyday I check this site to see if an arrest has been made. The six-month anniversary is coming up... Would it be possible to do a re-cap special, detailing the story thus far, the main characters, and the changing stories? Perhaps even interview local law enforcement?

I'm afraid this case will become a cold case (if it isn't already).

we did that at christmas and have done a few updates since. It's hard to do when there is nothing new to add.

Jim, did you ever speak with Rasleen Raim? And if so, what was your take on her? TIA

Well, Jim, what do you think? If the parents don't care to talk to you, can't you conclude they are not interested in keeping the case alive concerning Lisa? Do you think they are in self-preservation mode and have bunkered down?

jim-- i sent you a private message about a week ago... i am presuming you didn't answer because you don't have the answers/can't answer for whatever reason... or am i presuming wrong and maybe you haven't seen it yet?? thanks :)

I think somebody in the press should. She has insight into this case. I don't understand why nobody has tried to get to her.

I thought RR and JI weren't married, Jim please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, why would she have inside information regarding this case? She has been absent from JI and her son's lives for 6 yrs.

Why hasn't Bradley's current husband been interviewed? Are you restricted on who you may talk to? If not, I have a list...LOL..

Now that the Benefactor has been outed, how about an interview?

I think somebody in the press should. She has insight into this case. I don't understand why nobody has tried to get to her.

I believe she was interviewed several times on local news when she began her efforts to get visitation or get her kids back.

Well, Jim, what do you think? If the parents don't care to talk to you, can't you conclude they are not interested in keeping the case alive concerning Lisa? Do you think they are in self-preservation mode and have bunkered down?

I really dont know. I try to get pertinent information, on the record and report it. I don;t know how to draw conclusions from peoples behavior. I hope to speak to Deborah and Jeremy whenever they are open to it.

I thought RR and JI weren't married, Jim please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, why would she have inside information regarding this case? She has been absent from JI and her son's lives for 6 yrs.

Were they married? I honest;y don't know. Sorry or assuming that. I dont know why she would have info...thats one reason I havent been that interested.

HI Jim, I saw you were going to do a segment but had to postpone. When you do the segment, will you ask DB/JI to come on the program? DB has been the talker, but I'd really like to hear some things from JI,

...what that afternoon was like, if he agrees with her latest DrP assessment of the lights, did he try to call/text her, does he know Megan, was the loaner phone working, why didn't he call SB and tell her he was late, etc...

Why hasn't Bradley's current husband been interviewed? Are you restricted on who you may talk to? If not, I have a list...LOL..

You mean Debbie's husband back east? I certainly haven't interviewed him. I tried to find him for a while but if I recall I never did. My recollection is that he was an active duty service member. Anyway, there are no restrictions on who I can talk to though some people don;t want to talk, obviously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back